[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
wASQ escribió:
Hello guys. I started this build as my second char this league. I really enjoy whole screen explosion (and I don´t like that I have to switch to main to kill bosses :) ).

I just want to ask. I´m in that point where I have some exalts and I want to buy awakened orbs. I see that lot of you is using fork. Just want to ask if awak chain isn´t better than awak fork? Question for you who tried. Thanks for the answer!

Chain feels a lot better to me. Like night and day difference.

Try them both before buying the awakened.
Editado por útlima vez por greenimp77 en 4 feb. 2020 8:07:23
Can anyone give me some advice on where to take this from here?

https://pastebin.com/mCfwB2m6

I'm thinking mark of the elder then square away my resists? anything else I'm missing.

At 5.5k life and I can't get past lvl 92 some 750 deaths, more than last year combined with 96-99 lvl characters.

At awaken 5 Baran is undoable for me, from anywhere on the map it's a one pew ohko. kinda scared to try mastermind atm. Maps and metamorphs melt at t16 it's random little hits from mobs and the occasional boss fight that's getting me.
I am probably the first one to switch back from Rayder to Deadeye. Dps lose is way to significant for.
Extra project, extra chain and Tailwind feels much better than all that Raider can afford.

I am on SSF so it might be a fact that without good DPS gear I need it much more =)

But all in all kill them before they kill you feels MUCH MUCH better with Deadyey.
"
teknik1200 escribió:

I'm thinking mark of the elder then square away my resists? anything else I'm missing.

At 5.5k life and I can't get past lvl 92 some 750 deaths, more than last year combined with 96-99 lvl characters.

At awaken 5 Baran is undoable for me, from anywhere on the map it's a one pew ohko. kinda scared to try mastermind atm. Maps and metamorphs melt at t16 it's random little hits from mobs and the occasional boss fight that's getting me.

Really? u seem to have much better items than i have and im shreding that guy on AL6
Maybe consider switching ascendency to raider, your rings seem kinda weak, otherwise i dont really know what to improve in your build
Editado por útlima vez por darkenik01 en 4 feb. 2020 14:43:07
"
greenimp77 escribió:
"
wASQ escribió:
Hello guys. I started this build as my second char this league. I really enjoy whole screen explosion (and I don´t like that I have to switch to main to kill bosses :) ).

I just want to ask. I´m in that point where I have some exalts and I want to buy awakened orbs. I see that lot of you is using fork. Just want to ask if awak chain isn´t better than awak fork? Question for you who tried. Thanks for the answer!

Chain feels a lot better to me. Like night and day difference.

Try them both before buying the awakened.

100% Agree on chain. Feels 10x better
Hi All,

Do you think this could be usefull for our build (with some craftings on ofc, maybe slamming (what should i block, before slamig it now)?

If not, how i should price this beast?

edit: no need to think about it. Was tring to annul projectile speed or phys to cold... smashed the additional arrow -.-
Editado por útlima vez por Zeratul_PL en 4 feb. 2020 19:17:16
"
darkenik01 escribió:
"
teknik1200 escribió:

Really? u seem to have much better items than i have and im shreding that guy on AL6
Maybe consider switching ascendency to raider, your rings seem kinda weak, otherwise i dont really know what to improve in your build

It's strange, I'm considering the Raider switch here. Most things melt but there's things I just cannot do here and there. I tried awaken 5 baran 4 times and couldn't even damage him because anything was a ohko. Mobs and some bosses with invul phases seem to be the worst but this stuck at lvl 92 with over 750 deaths doesn't make sense. I'm playing lock step and have a smooth connection something feels off.
"
teknik1200 escribió:

It's strange, I'm considering the Raider switch here. Most things melt but there's things I just cannot do here and there. I tried awaken 5 baran 4 times and couldn't even damage him because anything was a ohko. Mobs and some bosses with invul phases seem to be the worst but this stuck at lvl 92 with over 750 deaths doesn't make sense. I'm playing lock step and have a smooth connection something feels off.

Imo hopefully before you reroll I believe a good deal of raider's tankiness comes from having onslaught and frenzy charges active so fights like Baran where you most likely are starting with neither may do less for your survivability than one may hope.
I do agree with some recent posts going with the mentality of killing things before they kill you, and with all my baran kills I can personally say that's pretty much it - none of the conquerors get to do more than one or two auto attacks anymore.

But perhaps you still need some investment of gear to do so, and I'd still recommend Deadeye because it feels far better for mapping with +1chain, +proj and Tailwind.

But yep unless I'm delving I'd probably stay Deadeye for everything, personally
i cant play this build for the life of me. im trying to do t14+ juiced but i die atleast 4 times a map and its making me ragequit. my damage feels like trash as well
You do not have any curse Setup. Just stick to the guide

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional