[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

"
gone1 escribió:
Hey guys,

Im currently struggeling really hard with this build, I can't even do T14 maps with constantly diying. Am I to bad to play this build or am I missing something?

I thought my gear was quite okay but singletarget dps is just a nightmare and at the moment i can't figure out what to do..

here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/6nKp8ucN
I've got no idea how to link my gear here.

Best regards, hope you guys can help me!

Anoint amulet with something defensive (Constitution or Discipline and Training), your level is just low - making you miss a decent amount of life nodes (around Thick Skin), no need to have the mana leech on bottom right of the tree when you have lioneye's fall and all the claw nodes.

apart from your amulet & belt not having any offensive stats(edwa and/or crit multi) and missing -9 to nearby enemy cold res on your helm you should be perfectly fine when you get your skill gems in order - lvl 20 + quality them - you get a lot of DPS from qualing them (10% attack speed on barrage iirc, 10% cold damage on added cold, think you also get a lot of cold daamge with qualing herald of ice)
Editado por útlima vez por domepro en 31 ene. 2020 3:43:54
i would do the same, annoint other stuff on amu, but the prob is:
Discipline and Training: 2 silver, 1 black
Constitution: 2 gold, 1 silver

so much costs
"
niksxs escribió:
i would do the same, annoint other stuff on amu, but the prob is:
Discipline and Training: 2 silver, 1 black
Constitution: 2 gold, 1 silver

so much costs

2silver+1black = 64c
2 gold + 1 silver = 210c

the first one is not a problem at all. The 2nd could be an issue, agreed. Easiest solution?

During simple mapping, i meet pretty often Cassia = easy source of common oils. If you have 3 oils of same type (for example 3 Amber oil), vendor those 3 to get 1 Violet. Also, i was able to drop some Blighted maps. With this build, those are not so hard to farm for us. If you have problems with high tiers - resign from putting alch orbs on them, do simply "no juicy blighted" (all the mods do not apply to chests, only to loot explosion). Put 3x teal (low budget) or 3 times Crimson (higher budget) into blighted map to improve the chests, and run them - you will get tons of oils from it. I was ablle to drop 1 golden and vendore rest to get 2nd golden just after i think 2 or 3 blighted t13 or t14.

For our build, such maps are extreamly worth farming, as we can get sometimes additional great loot (like div cards).

If you have some, but you are not able to run them yourself - write to me in game on the evening. I will help you out if i will be able to (some tips from loot appreciated, but only if there would be something nice dropped). Maybe doing 2-man t16 fully boosted will be out of our reach, as i'm still learning some mechanics of this build + you are telling that you have problems. But some lower (lik t13-14) shouldn't be any issue for us even after putting all kind of boosts into it :)
Also really struggling against some bosses.
Sometimes they die quickly, but other times it seems to take ages (not map mod related).

Any ideas on what I could change or improve.
Hi, can someone please take a look at my characted and tell me how I can improve my single target? https://pastebin.com/6kiBn0BF

PoB shows only 1.7m Shaper DPS which is really low in my opinion.
Hello guys can you check my profile and tell me what should i change in my build ? I was thinking to change now rings and then gloves. Thanks for any answers.
Hi everyone,

How do you calculate DPS with Ice Shot - Barrage support?

I think I'm doing it wrong because I get higher DPS with Barrage support than with Barrage itself.

According to PoB, my Barrage DPS is currently at 2.4 million.

If I take out cold pen + barrage from the links and add in Ice Shot + Barrage Support at the same gem levels and quality, my PoB DPS is 348k for one arrow.

Now I have 1 arrow + 3 from barrage support + 2 from bow, 2 from flask (using voidfletcher) = 8 arrows (PoB confirms 8 projectiles)

8 * 348k = 2.78 million.

Is this correct? I also checked Slottm's PoB and it's the same, Ice shot + barrage support is higher DPS in his build as well.
"
gone1 escribió:
Hey guys,

Im currently struggeling really hard with this build, I can't even do T14 maps with constantly diying. Am I to bad to play this build or am I missing something?

I thought my gear was quite okay but singletarget dps is just a nightmare and at the moment i can't figure out what to do..

here is my PoB: https://pastebin.com/6nKp8ucN
I've got no idea how to link my gear here.

Best regards, hope you guys can help me!

The first thing that i saw in your build that was missing was an empty jewel socket in your skill tree, also u dont really have much searching eye jewels which are the main source of damage in this type of builds
"
Brusztynek escribió:
Hello guys can you check my profile and tell me what should i change in my build ? I was thinking to change now rings and then gloves. Thanks for any answers.

we cant see your character, u need to change the option from private to public
"
darkenik01 escribió:
"
Brusztynek escribió:

we cant see your character, u need to change the option from private to public

Now it is public

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional