[3.11] Aquarism's Ice Shot [All Content]

You didnt read the gearing section...
then tell me waht i missed instead of telling me to read it over and over and over again
"
Karathis escribió:
as far i see ive got equipment according to the build guide except mine has less offensive stats due to budget. enlighten me?

im looking at the pob

For example, check my character (currently have a little problem with lightning res - i'm on around 47% instead of 75%, and i'm still working on getting more life)

The most expensive items were:
1) Necles - 3,5ex
2) Quiver - around 5 or 6 ex
3) Helmet - about 3ex

This league, both crafting yourself and gaining currecy is extreamly easy compared to few previous ones (and there are a lot of free boss service, with YOUR loot so more opportunities to get better rewards from Conquerors and Sirius).

So please, don't tell it's way too expensive - even while farming early red maps you should be able to gather enought currecy to change most of your gear for a reasonable price.

1st thing - your quiver smash this build mechanic - if you want to use this quiver, you HAVE TO get rid of that Implicit. What's more, you are not generating Frenzy Charges at all.
2nd - Mark of the Elder provides a lot of advantage for us, especially connected with semi-good ring that provides Assasin's Mark

Changing your gear/ EQ (equipment) needs not much cash, but some effort and time. Also, i see that you have more than 1 character on the end-game already - so gathering more cash shouldn't be that hard i assume.

edit:
Now i see your new replies. mate, YOU ASK US TO TELL YOU what to change, while you refuse to read notes from the author of build on the 1st page? You are 10y.o. or what?
Editado por útlima vez por Zeratul_PL en 5 feb. 2020 8:59:36
Paid 50c for my helmet 😂

Diamond Ring with 1res and Open Prefix with curse start at 50c. Elder Ring 10c.

Belt 40c with Double res, Boots maybe 20 to 30c
Editado por útlima vez por niksxs en 5 feb. 2020 9:00:02
i know nothing of crafting gear myself other than the helmet, and making currency through mapping is a huge letdown.

as for voidfletcher i tried going with a rare non frenzy quiver to start out with but i was zdps vs bosses and voidfletcher helps a ton with that.

and frenzy charges are generated through ice bite however that doesnt work on bossfights and is not reliable on MM, true.
Icebite works on Bosses. Used it before i got my quiver (which is selfmade)
Editado por útlima vez por niksxs en 5 feb. 2020 9:04:43
dont even know how to craft a quiver like that myself, or anything for that matter

i just tried going with a rare quiver but i cant kill bosses t14+ in under a minute without voidfletcher
Editado por útlima vez por Karathis en 5 feb. 2020 9:11:49
Ice bite works on metamorphs, as they have a lot of minions. But most boses are "stand alone" = you won't get charges from killing anything, if there is nothing to kill ;)

Mine quiver is also self made, but i need to change it for something better (as i have bad roll life and useless projectile speed). But base itself cost about 2ex, and i was VERY unlucky with alterations :(
"
Zeratul_PL escribió:
Ice bite works on metamorphs, as they have a lot of minions. But most boses are "stand alone" = you won't get charges from killing anything, if there is nothing to kill ;)

Mine quiver is also self made, but i need to change it for something better (as i have bad roll life and useless projectile speed). But base itself cost about 2ex, and i was VERY unlucky with alterations :(

how can i craft that? also if i went for curse setup on rings i will go uncapped + wont have enough strength to use damage on full life support
"
Karathis escribió:
"
Zeratul_PL escribió:

how can i craft that? also if i went for curse setup on rings i will go uncapped + wont have enough strength to use damage on full life support

Most ppl use 2 red gems - Elemental dmg with attack + Inspiration. Not dmg on full life, that's 1st case.

Could you explain to me, how you know to craft helmet, and not quiver? So, how do you craft helmet? As there are few ways - essence crafting, allteration/ chaos spam, fossil crafting etc...

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional