[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Lol GZ Celestial Hideout unlock xD
"
archwerewolf escribió:
Lol GZ Celestial Hideout unlock xD

Thanks!

I was loosing any hope to get it because this expansion changed the easy way to farm Shaper!

Now regarding what you asked yesterday, i killed 1 hour ago my 4th Sirius, i was at Atlas Awake level 6, just leveled up to level 96(i don't like to loose too much exp in 100% rippy boss fights) but before the fight i removed stones to downgrade the Atlas to Awake level 0 to see if the boss is easier.

And it is easier, i died only once during fight on last phase because of that huge laser beam that inflicts all elemental and physical ailments, i had on cool down my anti freeze flask so i got frozen and nuked by the boss without the ability of leeching.

But after coming back inside i nuke his last 35% of boss HP in like 6-7 seconds which tells me that the fight was at level 0 Awake Atlas not at level 6

Boss dropped again gloves, no awaken gem, but i am almost sure that these gems can't drop at level 0 Awaken Atlas.

But again before Sirius fight, conqueror Baran at level 6 Awaken Atlas dropped Awaken Added Lightning Damage Support, sold it for 6.8 exalts :)

So if you encounter him again and want to have an easier fight, before taking the quest from Zana, downgrade your Atlas temporary to level 0 then take the quest and go inside.

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 23 dic. 2019 19:49:22
Well lucky you...me only 4lvl so 0 drop of awek gems -(

Been really enjoying this build and having a lot of fun. Mostly been having issues with surviving and asking here for some suggestions on gear improvements to look for.
Hey guys, so im really enjoying this build a lot so far, but im not really sure one what to upgrade. I would really like to upgrade my chest piece but not really sure how to use that Poe.trade to find a rare that i need.
So I tried A4 Sirus today and everything else but the clouds were easy enough. I got him down to about 30% health and from there I couldn't get him out from hiding in the clouds :(
"
cholik123 escribió:
Hey guys, so im really enjoying this build a lot so far, but im not really sure one what to upgrade. I would really like to upgrade my chest piece but not really sure how to use that Poe.trade to find a rare that i need.

Easiest way is to search for anything 600+ ES, resists are a bonus.

Or buy a ilvl 86 vaal regalia(required for tier 1 ES rolls), use perfect fossils to get it to 30qual, and use dense fossils until you get 550+ES to start. Then you can craft the veiled mod +int +quality, and also use syndicate to push quality even higher.

thats what I did and ended up with a 647 ES chest with 1 perfect and 1 dense fossil (got SUPER lucky)

P.S. You can use the Path of Exile trade site too https://www.pathofexile.com/trade, I'm beginning to like it better, just put 600 on the left where it says "Energy Shield" and set item type to body armour then you should be good to go. Just a warning they will be a bit pricey for a starter thats why i suggest trying to craft your own.
Editado por útlima vez por EnrageDlol en 24 dic. 2019 4:39:21
Thanks for this build guide. It's been quite helpful for setting up my own Whispering Ice build (although I'm going Trickster for Evasion/CI shenanigans).

I wanted to mention that the Awakener Jewel (Threads of Hope) has a particularly appealing application for this build.

For the jewel socket above Witch start, a Threads of Hope jewel with a Large radius hits the following nodes: Heart of Ice, Utmost Intelligence, Arcane Focus, Deep Wisdom, Arcanist's Dominion (also Breath of Rime and Wicked Ward).

I believe this saves around 12 passive points total in the Witch area if you're willing to lose Arcane Will and the minor passives leading up to those nodes.
"
Aquadrizzt escribió:
I wanted to mention that the Awakener Jewel (Threads of Hope) has a particularly appealing application for this build.

For the jewel socket above Witch start, a Threads of Hope jewel with a Large radius hits the following nodes: Heart of Ice, Utmost Intelligence, Arcane Focus, Deep Wisdom, Arcanist's Dominion (also Breath of Rime and Wicked Ward).

I believe this saves around 12 passive points total in the Witch area if you're willing to lose Arcane Will and the minor passives leading up to those nodes.

And we lose good int nodes before Utmost (30 per 2), some little int from traveling. Arcane Will is a good ES node due to int stacking (and mana stacking as a byproduct). Also those 12 extra points will not do that much of the deal because we already took most of the int nodes.
My friends.

I just 6 linked this chest (after ~8 exa):

https://imgur.com/a/2mNr4kE

I will focus on my aurabot after all.

Anyone wanna buy that?
Editado por útlima vez por hsatan en 24 dic. 2019 7:02:02

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional