[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Could anyone give some sort of estimation how much currency this build needs to run T16 without issues?

Looks really cool but only have like 5exa now to spare, and really hate levelling. :P
And one of Conquerors just dropped a level 83 Synthesis unique Cortex map!
I went in and face tanked the boss with almost no issues, just 1 stupid death in last phase due to an unexpected freeze :)

Drop was lame .. was hoping for the unique Sulphur flask

I_Storm_Santa vs. Cortex (lv. 83)

Keep in mind that these fights are with gear acquired after just 7 days into the league which is far from end-game gear i was used to in the past few leagues :)

For those new on this thread who are asking about endgame capacities of this build, you won't get a better answer than these videos, this build can do all the content with no exceptions.
fail -(
~15% left
stupid 3 deaths cause of storm near entrance that moving wtf ggg
or you jumping and he using his big power beam in your face
hm mb with 15k ES it's facetanking)
and too many teleports
"
archwerewolf escribió:
fail -(
~15% left
stupid 3 deaths cause of storm near entrance that moving wtf ggg
or you jumping and he using his big power beam in your face
hm mb with 15k ES it's facetanking)
and too many teleports

Never lure the storm in which he is hiding between phases to the entrance of the arena. Always lure it to the right (looking from entrance) to stairs area or to the left. If you lure it to entrance and you die it becomes very hard (or almost impossible) to get back in center.
"
lilianmarius escribió:

Never lure the storm in which he is hiding between phases to the entrance of the arena. Always lure it to the right (looking from entrance) to stairs area or to the left. If you lure it to entrance and you die it becomes very hard (or almost impossible) to get back in center.

yeah...now i know it)
hm can we lower diff by puting out stones?
and yeah on 3rd phase he is really fat
Editado por útlima vez por archwerewolf en 22 dic. 2019 16:17:56
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:

yeah...now i know it)
hm can we lower diff by puting out stones?
and yeah on 3rd phase he is really fat

Regarding the stones, i didn't think of that. When you kill the 5th or so Conqueror in a row i think you have new quest from Zana to go to Sirius Citadel.

Before taking it, probably, you can try to remove all stones that are not locked from Atlas to decrease the level of Awake and by doing so boss could be easier...but i am not sure, will do it next time and i'll let you know if you can feel the difference regarding his HP :)

But keep in mind that lower Awake level of Atlas means worse drops, i have heard people getting nothing from this boss, probably at level 0 Awake :)

I got unique helm at level 0, unique gloves and awakened spell cascade at level 4 and again unique gloves at level 5.

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 22 dic. 2019 16:45:28
"
lilianmarius escribió:

But keep in mind that lower Awake level of Atlas means worse drops, i have heard people getting nothing from this boss, probably at level 0 Awake :)

I got unique helm at level 0, unique gloves and awakened spell cascade at level 4 and again unique gloves at level 5.

fell it can be very stupid...if you fail to kill...than your next try vs harder boss? xD lol

eh gona make amul with +1% dmg and farm 25ex for watchers with ES from mana it's 2.2k+ ES
This question might be silly, but what's the use of the Vortex 3L? Why would you cast Vortex if you are spinning with Cyclone?

Am I missing something?
Quick question, between ES on hit, and Clarity ES Watcher's eye. What would you go for if there wasn't a price difference between them? I miss the days when one wouldn't have to make such decisions.

Also, last time I played the build was right before the occultist nerf. Loved it back then. How does the Cyclone version compare "fun wise" to the Winter's Orb version?
Editado por útlima vez por Breken en 22 dic. 2019 21:07:23
"
littlezoe escribió:
This question might be silly, but what's the use of the Vortex 3L? Why would you cast Vortex if you are spinning with Cyclone?

Am I missing something?

Vortex is instant, doesn't interrupt Cyclone spinning, it's used to trigger Arcane Surge and also linked to Bonechill for cold damage taken increased by chill effect (which is a more multiplier) against enemies in chilled area of Vortex (op versus bosses mainly)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 22 dic. 2019 21:30:45

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional