[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Graiaule escribió:
Crap. I'm getting a fractured tooth extracted on the morning of the league start. That has to be a sign...

Replacing with a %Int Synthesized tooth? :D
"
Kelvynn escribió:

- Cold:
-- 5% extra cold exposure. Nice!

- Elemental:
-- Exposures are at least 18%. Nice! Does this stack with Cold?

According to today's version of PoB they do not stack. With Ele Mastery, cold exposure is 18%. With Cold Mastery, it's 20%. And with both it's still 20%. Oh well.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
Graiaule escribió:
Crap. I'm getting a fractured tooth extracted on the morning of the league start. That has to be a sign...

Replacing with a %Int Synthesized tooth? :D

IF ONLY

My IQ would go up 5%! From 80 to 84! Why am I a moron? Because I've spent a couple of thousand hours on this game!
Editado por útlima vez por Graiaule en 19 oct. 2021 17:23:21
"
Kassakos escribió:
Based on your experience with this build and the changes on the tree and gems, will it be possible to carefully but comfortably kill A5-A6, Elder, Shaper, 4-way Legions and Pure Breachstones with the non-cluster and non-influenced version?

Not sure what you mean by 'non-influenced'. And what is 'A5-A6'? Sirus? Or just mapping at those Awakening Levels.

Elder, Shaper (and Uber Elder too) and any breachstones existing before 3.16 are old content and have been farmed in the past with the Classic version of the build with 2k Int. So that should be no problem.

Killing any Legions have never been a problem, just to unlock the map device. But farming it for multiple rows of rewards is not something this build was ever intended for. That's Headhunter territory, and there is no competition.

Sirus is very dependent on your knowledge of his mechanics and your experience with him. I have no problems killing him up to AL7 with the Classic version.
"
Not sure what you mean by 'non-influenced'. And what is 'A5-A6'? Sirus? Or just mapping at those Awakening Levels.

Elder, Shaper (and Uber Elder too) and any breachstones existing before 3.16 are old content and have been farmed in the past with the Classic version of the build with 2k Int. So that should be no problem.

Killing any Legions have never been a problem, just to unlock the map device. But farming it for multiple rows of rewards is not something this build was ever intended for. That's Headhunter territory, and there is no competition.

Sirus is very dependent on your knowledge of his mechanics and your experience with him. I have no problems killing him up to AL7 with the Classic version.

I believe you pretty much answered all my questions at once, thank you very much :)

Just for clarification, yes, I did mean Sirus as well as generally farming at these Awakening levels. And by non-influenced, I meant the Chest+Helm influenced items (for %INT), but I see that they are a must.
As long as this build can give me a relaxed yet productive playstyle, I'm more than happy.

^^
I play this build since 6 or 7 leagues. It has a really high and down past with the best dmg in the cluster jewel league.

I can only speak for the last leagues and all changes who seem to destroy the build could be counterd with some adjustments.

It was one of the powerful builds i ever played. Last league it was a good build if you like relaxed playstyle without flask piano using skills in the exact right or dodge a lot of content.
Only cyclone through the mobs and thats all. Last league i died a lot as there are less def and much more dmg from mobs.

But the contend you describe should not be a problem. But if the dmg is really so much lower as archewolf wrote it will be a bit less confortable.

As a side note. I killed sirius last league the first time also he was only a6 and i died 5 times in phase 3. Maven i never killed uber elder i killed ones last league but was a pain. shaper and elder no problem to kill deathless. And i am NOT a good player.

Will see if kelvin gets a reliable version to play i a shure it will be fun again. The playstyle is for me the best in game.

And for the 36 challenges i only bought sirus a8 maven and the last boss from expedition. All other challenges i made myself.
Editado por útlima vez por ichbinwerichbi en 20 oct. 2021 1:34:44
Hey! Just checking in to see if you plan on making a new POB for this build. I did the witch build last league and being a newer player, it's the only build I've ever truly enjoyed running. I understand it's a big undertaking with all the passive tree changes but I'd love to be able to run this build close to league start.
"
KittenznOm escribió:
Hey! Just checking in to see if you plan on making a new POB for this build. I did the witch build last league and being a newer player, it's the only build I've ever truly enjoyed running. I understand it's a big undertaking with all the passive tree changes but I'd love to be able to run this build close to league start.

I think it will be verry fun again. Only if you plan to do the highest contend it could be hard.

I think kelvin will give a tree bevor start but it will be experimental as so many things changed and noone knows how the new items perform or how hard the new monsters are. The time limit is again a problem. That was last league verry nice to have not to be fast only strong
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

But the contend you describe should not be a problem. But if the dmg is really so much lower as archewolf wrote it will be a bit less confortable.

it was bug of alpha pob.
dmg +- stay same for my 3.15 expedition witch with new tree, even +100 int
but it's in really good gear with 3.6k int...and it's big question about how even in such gear it gona be in uber blight/20-30 waves of delirium with nerfed our defense - blind&fortify

eh..if only they removed 5-cap :/
"
archwerewolf escribió:
"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:

it was bug of alpha pob.
dmg +- stay same for my 3.15 expedition witch with new tree, even +100 int
but it's in really good gear with 3.6k int...and it's big question about how even in such gear it gona be in uber blight/20-30 waves of delirium with nerfed our defense - blind&fortify

eh..if only they removed 5-cap :/

I played Scion and had only 2700 int and 11k es. And could kill all content exept maven (i am to dumb to learn the fight) sirius 8 (i die in phase 3 but sirus 6 was doable) and the olroth (dont know what killed me and why i cant kill him :-))

So the asked content should not be a problem. New content will be a problem as i cant kill the big maven events. i only managed to kill the shaper guys the elder guys. Also the fucking breach guys i didnt kill.
And new content will be much harder in high end.
But that wasnt the question. :-)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional