[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Icemasta escribió:
"
Dekadence escribió:
"
Start off with alt spamming to get your first set that basically have cold to the core or better.

Then you can alt craft to try to get 2 good nodes and regal. After that, it's probably harvest crafting that is the best.

Yeah that didn't help much ;)
Specific tips on target crafting? Most of the cold damage large cluster mods have the same tags, so how to I target craft them with harvest crafting?

Well, you asked "Any tips on cluster jewel crafting?", this is very broad, so I gave you a broad answer.

Harvest just helps with the chaos spamming. You can improve your odds to craft with Cold modifiers, Cold to the Core has the cold.

With Delve, you can use a combination that removes life,defense and gives "more cold modifiers", this helps you in the prefix rolls to get cold to the core more often since this negates a huge chunk of the prefixes.

just getting cold to the core isn't particularly tricky, though. it's getting cold to the core + 2 other notables with at least one of them being useful that's the tricky part. and there's ways to close to guarantee it with harvest crafting, hence why I asked for tips on harvest crafting.
I sometimes get oneshot even tho I have +10k energy shield on my character, is there something I'm doing wrong or is it just bad luck/map mods?
If I'm using Stampede, and no longer need Quicksilver, what flasks should I be looking at getting?

Been a few leagues since I've played PoE, so, very out of practice with the build.
"
Zephryl escribió:
If I'm using Stampede, and no longer need Quicksilver, what flasks should I be looking at getting?

Been a few leagues since I've played PoE, so, very out of practice with the build.

granite, basalt, wise oak (make sure you balance your resists accordingly) are the core for the build I'd say. atziri's promise works well with the build as well and then your personal choice for fifth.. sulphur is nice, or a mana flask for no regen maps.
Just wanted to ask what remaining things can halt my cyclone if at all? I wanted to know before I try to start doing maps so I can be careful when fighting.
GGG please allow Flicker Strike on Hollow Palm
"
Immortal_Wraith escribió:
I sometimes get oneshot even tho I have +10k energy shield on my character, is there something I'm doing wrong or is it just bad luck/map mods?

One-shots happen if you play brain-afk and facetank everything, but it should be rare with 10k ES. Something like once every 10 T16 Maps (and that only if you run every mod).

You lose a lot with your belt - damage as well as survivability. No shock immunity hurts a lot. Can't you get those few resis somewhere else?
Editado por útlima vez por Quasator en 24 ene. 2021 15:24:39
"
Dekadence escribió:
"
Zephryl escribió:

granite, basalt, wise oak (make sure you balance your resists accordingly) are the core for the build I'd say. atziri's promise works well with the build as well and then your personal choice for fifth.. sulphur is nice, or a mana flask for no regen maps.

Awesome, thanks!

I'd been using dual Quicksilvers so when I got Stampede I suddenly had a giant hole in my flask setup.
What would people say is the priority order for gear upgrades vs going for the cluster jewels.
This is a very good guide. Build as a starter is a solid build. It is not original or modern, but it is very stable. I want to thank you for saving my scion. I can't create on my own and thanks to players like you who devote their time to others, I can play for myself.
"
mysticturtle12 escribió:
What would people say is the priority order for gear upgrades vs going for the cluster jewels.

Clusters were a huge dps boost. Split personality with just int and another trivial start are cheap. Cold to the Core is a stupid amount of DPS.

I honestly didn't update gear until very recently.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional