[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Ah sorry, was looking at the website planner. I see it allocated in PoB
Greetings!

First off, thanks for the awesome guide :) I have farmed up some currency and I think I want to dump a majority of it into this build. Before I go full steam ahead, I noticed your Occulist version as well and have read through the comments section on that thread. So I guess that leads me to a question or two:

How does Occulist version feel compared to Ascendant version so far for Ritual League? I read that Occulist is tankier with a bit better clear speed. How does the damage feel comparatively? Would you recommend trying Occulist over Ascendant to a somewhat experienced player?

Thank you to anyone who responds and sorry if this post was better suited for the other thread.

Just wanted some advice really. I'm enjoying this build apart from 1 side of it, which is CI. This is the first build I've used with it and im struggling to stay alive. I've just started mapping and I'm getting killed 2-3 times on T1 rare maps. I'm currently lvl 75 with about 2.4k ES. Is it far too low to be using CI right now? Or have I messed up with my gear?
Leveling this build and it feels awesome so far, realy like going CI this time too.

I was just wondering i'm level 53 atm but my cyclone only has a hit chance of 77% didn't read in the guide how to get 100%? (might've missed it but couldn't find it)

Thanks in advance!
Is it because it doesnt really matter if cyclone hits because all we do with cyclone is make us use icestorm?
I'm struggling to find that staff, or any of the other gear really.
"
SansNoir escribió:

Just buy it on trade? https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/58OKta

There's 600+ of the available at the moment
Editado por útlima vez por Hephoran en 20 ene. 2021 16:09:06
"
Hephoran escribió:
"
SansNoir escribió:

Just buy it on trade? https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Ritual/58OKta

There's 600+ of the available at the moment

Oh wow, I didn't really realize that was a thing. And now that I am writing this, I see the TRADE button at the top right... Yikes lol. Tanks, Hephoran.
"
Iced_Star escribió:
Just wanted some advice really. I'm enjoying this build apart from 1 side of it, which is CI. This is the first build I've used with it and im struggling to stay alive. I've just started mapping and I'm getting killed 2-3 times on T1 rare maps. I'm currently lvl 75 with about 2.4k ES. Is it far too low to be using CI right now? Or have I messed up with my gear?

are you using your flasks? you need to have big uptime on your flasks most of the time
"
DanielSt escribió:
"
Iced_Star escribió:

are you using your flasks? you need to have big uptime on your flasks most of the time

Oh yeah been using basalt and granite like crazy and i still getting my ass kicked.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional