[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Tried using the POB link, it tells me the tree is for old version and de allocates least 10 passive points. Can you please check
Hello guys. Just to let you know it can be quite easy to get a 6S staff this league:

Sorry for a dumb question - I'm a returning player - but I see that the trees in the PoB link and in the PoE Planner (Lv. 1-24, lv. 38, etc) are kinda different. As in, they take somewhat different paths. So which tree do I follow?

i.e.

(Open in POB): https://pastebin.com/GWyAxgmv

vs

https://www.poeplanner.com/AQABABEAAAAAGQAPEVQX3ByBIvooLUxKVnRox4I8jkaPoJShm6GeCKeYrAWxk7jQuE3YOtpi2u7r1_fo-QEAAP______________________AAABAAAAAQD_____________
So, I've scanned the guide 3 or 4 times and I can't figure out where to get the leech from. What skills or items are you using to get it?
Sorry if it seem like a stupid question. But i don't quite understand how that chest link would work. CWDT Level 1 only work with gems that require level 38 or lower. But yet Enfeeble and Frostbite are maxed up requiring a much higher level than what CWDT can support ? Im i missing something ?
Editado por útlima vez por alzakiel en 18 ene. 2021 21:01:18
"
Sorry if it seem like a stupid question. But i don't quite understand how that chest link would work. CWDT Level 1 only work with gems that require level 38 or lower. But yet Enfeeble and Frostbite are maxed up requiring a much higher level than what CWDT can support ? Im i missing something ?

via CWDT you are casting low-lvl lightning ball spell that triggers curses via hextouch support.
"
DurLagDT escribió:
"

via CWDT you are casting low-lvl lightning ball spell that triggers curses via hextouch support.

Ohhhh that's what i was missing. I should have checked Hextouch... Thanks and my bad.
"
Zombox5000 escribió:
So, I've scanned the guide 3 or 4 times and I can't figure out where to get the leech from. What skills or items are you using to get it?

comes from Light Eater, ghost reaver, Heart of Ice and Ethereal Feast on the tree
"
ElectricBee escribió:
"
Zombox5000 escribió:

comes from Light Eater, ghost reaver, Heart of Ice and Ethereal Feast on the tree

What about the cluster jewel version?
"
eXwu escribió:
"
ElectricBee escribió:
"
Zombox5000 escribió:

What about the cluster jewel version?

it still have those? theyre just not connected because of the Thread of hope jewel from what i can see?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional