[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:
do ppl forget we run hatred dicsipline and aspect? you want to give up on

3 auras that 1 of them is a huge energy shield to run blasphmy? dont think its worth it

and ball lightning travel really really far like really far so i dont think there will be any issue with it

Hatred? You don't want to run Hatred. It was only good in Delirium and Harvest before the cluster jewels that added curse effect got nerfed. In Heist it was already numerically superior to spend the skill points on getting more Int instead of lowering mana reservation to afford Hatred.

what do you mean? i used to run hatred aspect and discipline without useing any king of %mana reserved

i was sure hatred is a big part of this build in heist/delruim
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Hatred? You don't want to run Hatred. It was only good in Delirium and Harvest before the cluster jewels that added curse effect got nerfed. In Heist it was already numerically superior to spend the skill points on getting more Int instead of lowering mana reservation to afford Hatred.

what do you mean? i used to run hatred aspect and discipline without useing any king of %mana reserved

Hatred was never a big part of this build. I've never used it myself. It was just mentioned as a 3rd or 4th aura option in the Auras section during Delirium and Harvest.

If you dropped F&S for Hatred (with Enlighten and mana reservation corruptions on the jewels) then you traded a major defensive layer for a minor damage buff. That's a bad idea if lv 100 is one of your goals. And if you traded Aspect for it then you lost in both offense and defense.

Incorporating Hatred without any major trade-offs was only possible with GODLY items, and only a few people could afford it (where did @lilianmarius go?). And then the nerf to Vengeful Commander killed it for good.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 14 ene. 2021 12:57:27
Occultist version

A new thread for the Occultist version is > here <.

I'm going to populate the top posts with the initial versions of the trees, etc. and some leveling ideas. Should be good to start with by tomorrow.

Let's move all Occultist-specific discussion to that thread. Nothing changes for the Ascendant, she's good to go right away.
Editado por útlima vez por Kelvynn en 14 ene. 2021 13:11:18
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
leafyr0kr escribió:
so, i'm guessing that vile ward will still be kinda mandatory for levelling ocultist on a fresh league, right? damage shouldn't be a problem that early

Not really. The regen on it isn't important for a leech build, and stuns are not a big deal for the storyline leveling on an ES character.

Ideally you should take Malediction first, if you can afford the links to apply 2 curses. That can be problematic on the league start. 5L Icetomb is just not going to happen on day 1 :)

But I see a potential solution: Blasphemy Frostbite + CWDT Enfeeble. That requires just two 2L's! There is enough mana for 1 Blasphemy (plus Discipline and F&S) since you don't have Aspect yet. Frostbite aura should be a massive damage bonus in itself. And anything that hits you gets Enfeebled + Maledictioned.

I think adding a single curse for blasphemy is a great middle ground. At the end stages of mapping if profane bloom does not proc there is a massive dps loss and it would have come down to curses falling off enemies i.e. fully juiced delerium where dps matters.
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Kelvynn escribió:
"
phantom_god escribió:
"
Kelvynn escribió:

Hatred was never a big part of this build. I've never used it myself. It was just mentioned as a 3rd or 4th aura option in the Auras section during Delirium and Harvest.

If you dropped F&S for Hatred (with Enlighten and mana reservation corruptions on the jewels) then you traded a major defensive layer for a minor damage buff. That's a bad idea if lv 100 is one of your goals. And if you traded Aspect for it then you lost in both offense and defense.

Incorporating Hatred without any major trade-offs was only possible with GODLY items, and only a few people could afford it (where did @lilianmarius go?). And then the nerf to Vengeful Commander killed it for good.

i gave up on flesh and stone since i didnt really grind levels so i prefered the extre dps but we will see how it goes now
I just downloaded PoB and I cant get the Pastebin links to work. Will these be updated?
"
Chorster escribió:
I just downloaded PoB and I cant get the Pastebin links to work. Will these be updated?

Are you using the PoB Community version?
The link work for me.
"
Kelvynn escribió:
Occultist version

A new thread for the Occultist version is > here <.

I'm going to populate the top posts with the initial versions of the trees, etc. and some leveling ideas. Should be good to start with by tomorrow.

Let's move all Occultist-specific discussion to that thread. Nothing changes for the Ascendant, she's good to go right away.

Thank you for the fast update, will be using this to start and maybe through the entire league :)
Hey will this still work with the new update that just came out?
I don't insult, I diagnose.
"
Stephscreamss escribió:
Hey will this still work with the new update that just came out?

Yes, this version hasn't changed, and should work just as good, or better in the current release.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional