[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
staniforth escribió:
Was tempted to play this build for ssf and farm for the incantation. RIP doing that in the first days, spider forest apparently drops it by t12 but still seems hard to get a constant t12 supply. Other option was “tower” div card but that’s minimum t13 or something. Guess it’ll be a long term project instead.

It drops from Burial Chambers pretty frequently. I guess we don't know what tier Burial Chambers will be, but atm it is Tier 7 and farming the card there is really fast.
Editado por útlima vez por Firnblut en 17 jun. 2020 7:43:19
"
Firnblut escribió:
"
staniforth escribió:
Was tempted to play this build for ssf and farm for the incantation. RIP doing that in the first days, spider forest apparently drops it by t12 but still seems hard to get a constant t12 supply. Other option was “tower” div card but that’s minimum t13 or something. Guess it’ll be a long term project instead.

It drops from Burial Chambers pretty frequently. I guess we don't know what tier Burial Chambers will be, but atm it is Tier 7 and farming the card there is really fast.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2873743

Burial chambers is T15 this league. I probably won't see it for a few days minimum and I can't really wing it to t15 on a temporary placement holder build
"
staniforth escribió:
"
Firnblut escribió:
"
staniforth escribió:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2873743

Burial chambers is T15 this league. I probably won't see it for a few days minimum and I can't really wing it to t15 on a temporary placement holder build

For those of us not planning to play SSF, is this staff a fairly common drop or do most people rely on the divination cards? will we still see a large amount of them for sale day1/2?
"
latterus14 escribió:

For those of us not planning to play SSF, is this staff a fairly common drop or do most people rely on the divination cards? will we still see a large amount of them for sale day1/2?

I tried to farm it in A6-Western forest once and in my whole time there going from level 48 to 59 and even delevling several levels to stay in 50 region (not hc viable obviously) I only managed to find 1 Incantation card there and got another from delirium stacked-deck.
The other drop was during a delirum encounter as well...

The map is just BAD. Huge layout, small mob density, open areas, etc...
Im forced to farm there again though, as t-15 buriels is out of my reach.
Editado por útlima vez por mdpoe en 17 jun. 2020 8:26:49
"
latterus14 escribió:

From poe.ninja Delirium league archives:

Delirium;2020-03-13;1672;UniqueWeapon;The Whispering Ice;Vile Staff;;1-4 links;4.55571;Medium
Delirium;2020-03-14;1672;UniqueWeapon;The Whispering Ice;Vile Staff;;1-4 links;1;High
Delirium;2020-03-15;1672;UniqueWeapon;The Whispering Ice;Vile Staff;;1-4 links;1;High
Delirium;2020-03-16;1672;UniqueWeapon;The Whispering Ice;Vile Staff;;1-4 links;0.91505;High
Delirium;2020-03-17;1672;UniqueWeapon;The Whispering Ice;Vile Staff;;1-4 links;0.71535;High
Delirium;2020-03-18;1672;UniqueWeapon;The Whispering Ice;Vile Staff;;1-4 links;0.96;High
Delirium;2020-03-19;1672;UniqueWeapon;The Whispering Ice;Vile Staff;;1-4 links;0.49;High

You can see that the staff average price was 4.55 chaos in first day/night of league and starting with 2nd day of the league price went down to 1 chaos.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 17 jun. 2020 8:34:36
Oh i will miss hard this jewels.

Never in my poe carrier i farmed that fast blighted maps, shaper, elder, uber elder. Uber elder is a joke with the delirium build.

will miss that hard :-)

First time i had a really funny time in std.
"
mdpoe escribió:
"
latterus14 escribió:

I tried to farm it in A6-Western forest once and in my whole time there going from level 48 to 59 and even delevling several levels to stay in 50 region (not hc viable obviously) I only managed to find 1 Incantation card there and got another from delirium stacked-deck.
The other drop was during a delirum encounter as well...

The map is just BAD. Huge layout, small mob density, open areas, etc...
Im forced to farm there again though, as t-15 buriels is out of my reach.

why not just do something like farm Blood Aquaducts for chaos recipe for like an hour or two and buy cards off of other people?
Hey guys, wanna check in after a long back and forth. I will definitly leaguestart this build, i was eyeballing COC Ball lightning, because it will be meta for sure but i settle on this one now.

For LVLing i will stick to Stormblast mine/orb of storms Combo , worked like a charm when i tested this, i hate icicle mines they are just not as good.

Editado por útlima vez por Mutcha en 17 jun. 2020 13:11:24
Split Personality stacking is no more.
Is there an updated version for 3.11?
Also I'm thinking for Arcanist Brand version and how it will perform?
"
klan_nedoklan escribió:
Split Personality stacking is no more.
Is there an updated version for 3.11?
Also I'm thinking for Arcanist Brand version and how it will perform?

You'll probably want to start with the 3.9 version. I'm not sure about brands since it may spread the build too thin, with the need for brand nodes, cast speed, etc. Depends on the values of the Arcanist brand gem as well.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional