[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
ichbinwerichbi escribió:
wow

hexbreaker is the biggest loss. was the best beside from immun to corrupting blood.
traumophage and conservation of energy arent not so neccesary if you have a watchers eye. And in delve is watchers eye the best over all other.

And the split personality is the greatest loss ever. Also lilianmarius wasnt over 4000 int with the builds bevor. And I have this league over 4000 int with only 4 of them.

I think the build will be playable. But i died only one time in incursion with full delirium in case of a blue pack with this fucking totems and lightning dmg between 97 and 99. That never happend bevor and i never reached 99 since i play closed beta.

its the strongest build i ever played this league.

I played this build as a Guardian (not Ascendant) and it reaches naturally way less Intelligence than a Ascendant. However, even with 1200 Int I was able to reach red maps. It's not super high damage, but as long bosses don't jump around like crazy but remain in one place, you can easily take them down with icestorm.
I did watch some old videos from 3.9, where there are no OP Jewels, they are melting sirus and shaper with 2000-2500 int, dont tell me this isnt playable anymore, we still have the cluster jewels, yea its not op broken as in 3.10 but still pretty strong i belive.
"
Mutcha escribió:
I did watch some old videos from 3.9, where there are no OP Jewels, they are melting sirus and shaper with 2000-2500 int, dont tell me this isnt playable anymore, we still have the cluster jewels, yea its not op broken as in 3.10 but still pretty strong i belive.

Yeah, of course it is playable and capable of doing entire content with some investment and with just a bit of player knowledge and some tiny dodging skills. Delirium was a mistake for many builds in terms of broken mechanics if you ask me.

Myself, I am playing this build of Kelvynn with all its variations and iterations for many leagues now and I was able to do entire content in each league I have played starting from the time when Uber Atziri was the hardest boss in this game.

So stop the rant and give it a try if you like the play style and if your PC allows it :)

Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 17 jun. 2020 17:11:42
We've always been OP; it was last league we were OP^2 because people could hit 3500+ int easily.

We're now OP^1.5 roughly -- still have Cold to the Core, Vengeful Commander, Genius, 2 91 int gems, plus whatever we're able to winkle out of the new crafting stuff.

SSF does seem to have been smacked a bit, and my recommendation to you amazing SSF players is to play another build to start and farm what you need for WI.
Ill probably just go winter-brand and farm a6-WF till im done...
Divine judgement changed to grant 50% Elemental Damage looks like it will be promising to allocate.

Snowforged or possibly viable too? Any defensive notable changes worth paying attention to?

I only got to 85 last league; started to die a lot and waste Sirus spawns too much, out of frustration I tried EDC Block-tank Trickster and never had time to come back to this. Thinking of Icestorm Cycloner as a league starter - alternative is TR/CA Trickster, I'm torn atm.

Looks like some improvements to Ele builds on the tree that might give us a bit of power over 3.9 (or offset the loss of Splits).

Anyone have a better grasp or thought on the impact of the skill changes yet?
Also looking for pointers on not getting 1 popped - besides simply increasing ES.

Well, gems are here and nope, arcanist brand is DoA.
"
pda898 escribió:

Wintertide Brand could be interesting for leveling until we have WI.
"
Yogeshi escribió:
"
pda898 escribió:

OOS/WOC will still be a lot better, but you can level however you'd like. It's not a race. :)
livejamie
"
livejamie escribió:
"
Yogeshi escribió:
"
pda898 escribió:

OOS/WOC will still be a lot better, but you can level however you'd like. It's not a race. :)

You wanted to say OoS+Stormblast Mine. If serious - if you want dot leveling, catslinger is a way to go.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional