[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
LiNGeN escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
%Str and %Dex cannot be converted to %Int.

The jewels literally say "Strength/Dexterity from Passives in Radius is Transformed to Intelligence". PoE usually does what it says literally. But we can't find out since none of these are in range today. So.. wishful thinking. :)

Trust me, in Legion league I path to Utmost Might cluster (my char Vanilla_Icestorm now in Standard) which was in range of a Brute Force jewel and only flat Str from the nodes in the cluster was converted to Int (even like that was worth pathing to it left and straight down from Scion).

After Legion league they moved Utmost Might cluster further so pathing to it wasn't worth anymore
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 26 feb. 2020 15:28:15
"
LiNGeN escribió:
"
lilianmarius escribió:
%Str and %Dex cannot be converted to %Int.

The jewels literally say "Strength/Dexterity from Passives in Radius is Transformed to Intelligence". PoE usually does what it says literally. But we can't find out since none of these are in range today. So.. wishful thinking. :)

Lillian is correct. I tried converting %str to %int myself in my tree last league and it does not work. I don't think GGG changed this since then.
"
LiNGeN escribió:

They give +x int and -x str/dex where x is how much str/dex the node gives. You can see this in effect in nodes that are affected by 2 brute forces, the node gives +20int and -10str. I think lilianmarius tried to convert the %str node league or two ago when the tree was little different and the %str node was on range of a jewel and the % was not converted?
Ok thanks for clearing that up. I'm still a noob. o.o
are you planning on giving details for catalyst stuff?
"
smeagol01 escribió:
are you planning on giving details for catalyst stuff?

Isn't the choice obvious? Intrinsic catalyst (increase attributes values) everywhere: amulet, belt, rings
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 27 feb. 2020 2:44:13
i havent played that muhc that leauge and didnt even see all catalysts thats why i was kinda asking:)

on that note how about infused channeling gem is it any good? i mean that "more" dmg seems sexy
lol wat?
^^^ Speaking of being stationary, is there some trick to staying in a safe place while also channeling to put damage on a boss with cyclone? It feels so much better than winter orb during clear, but I'm finding bosses REALLY unsafe. I'm hoping there's a better solution than just to run a weapon swap with winter orb for bosses so I can stay out of danger zones and mouse over the boss to channel damage. I was hoping holding shift would just let me spin in place and move my mouse cursor over the boss, but no such luck.
"
Elsupercar escribió:
^^^ Speaking of being stationary, is there some trick to staying in a safe place while also channeling to put damage on a boss with cyclone? It feels so much better than winter orb during clear, but I'm finding bosses REALLY unsafe. I'm hoping there's a better solution than just to run a weapon swap with winter orb for bosses so I can stay out of danger zones and mouse over the boss to channel damage. I was hoping holding shift would just let me spin in place and move my mouse cursor over the boss, but no such luck.

No one is swapping in bosses fights Cyclone channeling setup for Winter Orb channeling setup lol. The defensive layer that Cyclone gives you with ability of constant moving is way better than the defensive layer the "range channeling" Winter Orb provides.

And if you spin in place with Cyclone when fighting a boss, defensive bonuses from Arctic Armor and Soul of Tukohama pantheon get activated because believe it or not spinning in place counts as being stationary. To avoid 1 shot mechanics while in melee range with Cyclone you still have Flame Dash available all the time.

It takes just a bit of time of getting used with Cyclone channeling, movement and positioning in bosses fights but once you get used to it you won't ever feel the need to switch to other channeling skill setup.
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 28 feb. 2020 5:28:28

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional