[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

I finally got aspect of the Spider a few days back. Played along with Sovereignity to run 4 Auras. With level 95 (stuck here for a while now due to stupidity and playing very focussed :D) i always ended up loosing some int or ES.
Ended up with dropping Arctic Armour for Aspect of the Spider and don´t feel much of a change in survivabilty. Run 15-20 Maps only though.
"
Necrol escribió:
I finally got aspect of the Spider a few days back. Played along with Sovereignity to run 4 Auras. With level 95 (stuck here for a while now due to stupidity and playing very focussed :D) i always ended up loosing some int or ES.
Ended up with dropping Arctic Armour for Aspect of the Spider and don´t feel much of a change in survivabilty. Run 15-20 Maps only though.

If you are refunding 4 passive points from nodes that give int/ES and put them into nodes that do not give int/ES, in this case Soverignity, it would be miracle for you to end up with same or more int/ES.
The way aspect of the spider works (debuff on enemy, not buff on yourself), you won't see its effect in the ingame character sheet. You have to simulate it (PoB) or calculate manually to compare how much it helps.
That said, Arctic Armour works only when you are stationary, so most of the times it is doing nothing.
doublepost
Editado por útlima vez por Cjin en 7 feb. 2020 16:12:32
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Chiisato escribió:
So, played some more, got some more stuff, etc.

Any ideas where I should look to improve? https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Chiisato/characters?characterName=DancingIceQueen

My current is goal is getting aspect of the spider and sovereignty so i can run it, but after that where should i aim to improve, gear wise?

Asking every day where you can improve without reading the guide and understanding what are the end game items you need to aim for is not a solution!

I'll post here end game items all should aim with this build and splitting end game items into regular/expensive ones - this according to my opinion which may differ for someone else.

Thank you, this was exactly what I were looking for! :)
I like the build. I always liked Whispering Ice. Just wanted to show my current Gear for showcase what I achieved as my friends quit the league already

Won't buy Emperor's Mastery, because I am crafing atm gear for a int stacking wander which I want to play next =)
Playing on HC. Two issues:

1) There is no life/ES/defense for this while leveling, so you end up with like 700-800 life by act 5.
2) When switching over to Ice Storm at lvl 38 it is really weak, and I had 6S with all the links.

What am I missing here?
"
Cjin escribió:

If you are refunding 4 passive points from nodes that give int/ES and put them into nodes that do not give int/ES, in this case Soverignity, it would be miracle for you to end up with same or more int/ES.

You are right, i missed to make my point clear though.
The feeling during play without AA and some more ES and Aspect of the Spider was smoother and safer than the feeling i had with 4 Auras.

The hinder from the webs feels more effective than that tiny trail of chilled ground AA generates, which is mostly inside our storms anyway.
The stationary buff of AA is mainly intresting for those Morph encounters, but once the Morph spawn is add and you remain stationary, you get so much shit thrown at you that the AA buff is not going to safe you in most cases anyway :D
Love the build, the most fun I've had with PoE so far!

In attempting to craft a regalia, I've now hit this point:
- ilvl 83 regalia (now rare)
- Tier 1 Prefix "Exarch" (36 life / 28 ES)
- Tier 1 Suffix "Shaping" (12% int)

Is this now worth getting multi-mod, crafting flat ES and getting extra attributes?

I'm assuming I'm out of luck as there's no flat ES/increased % ES on it.
Editado por útlima vez por Famuel en 8 feb. 2020 20:32:09
"
Love the build, the most fun I've had with PoE so far!

In attempting to craft a regalia, I've now hit this point:
- ilvl 83 regalia (now rare)
- Tier 1 Prefix "Exarch" (36 life / 28 ES)
- Tier 1 Suffix "Shaping" (12% int)

Is this now worth getting multi-mod, crafting flat ES and getting extra attributes?

I'm assuming I'm out of luck as there's no flat ES/increased % ES on it.

I bought the 5w regalia and spammed dense fossils till i had es and int and 2 open suffix. Then I crusader ex it and crafted the attr.
"
TrueEdge escribió:

I bought the 5w regalia and spammed dense fossils till i had es and int and 2 open suffix. Then I crusader ex it and crafted the attr.

Approx how many tries?
Also, what's '5w'?
What's the ilvl of the chest you bought?

does Crusader ex has 100% probability or was it luck?
Editado por útlima vez por gruumine en 9 feb. 2020 11:47:33

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional