[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
gruumine escribió:

Approx how many tries?
Also, what's '5w'?
What's the ilvl of the chest you bought?

does Crusader ex has 100% probability or was it luck?

5white sockets. There is a 6l 5w1n ilvl 100 30%q vaal regalia which gets beast splitted like crazy in this league. Let's see, I guess I used around 400-500 dense fossils and crusader exalted like 6 or 7 chest till i finally got the %int from the crusader mod.

It's luck. The t1 %int has a weighting of 500, also the t2 mod other 2 mods from the crusader suffix all have also 2 tiers with each 500 weighting and then another mod with 250. So the odds are 500:3250 weighting to get t1 %int
Editado por útlima vez por lilianmarius en 10 feb. 2020 4:16:27
mh Alva blesses me currently...third Altar of Corruption in a Row.
Well if crafting works poorly something else does work apparently.
Lets see if i can double corrupt another voidfletcher for profit.
does %increased damage damage or % increased damage with attack skills ring enchants have any effect? Since pob doesn't seem to show an increase
"
Corvete escribió:
does %increased damage damage or % increased damage with attack skills ring enchants have any effect? Since pob doesn't seem to show an increase

%increased damage yes, % increased damage with attack skills no, since IceStorm is a spell
"
lilianmarius escribió:
"
Corvete escribió:

%increased damage yes, % increased damage with attack skills no, since IceStorm is a spell

actually % increased damage with attack skills scales cyclone i guess, so it has an effect but not the scaling you would want for this build.
"
lilianmarius escribió:

Haha double beyond T19 is insane. Any iLevel88 items worth looting to sell?
Noob Question: How do you get +3 on the monster level?
with +1 monsterlvl watchstones
Is there anything useful/interesting I can do if I have a 6L WI, maybe leaving behind a wake of Vortexes?
Editado por útlima vez por ChikenNagetsu en 15 feb. 2020 5:17:52

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional