[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

when you lvling this build.
try Bladestorm :) its > perforate+cyclone
Что бы получить быстрее ответ на Ваш вопрос, пишите в Discord https://discord.gg/rXA56XPUmd
I have a question about the unwavering focus on the medium cluster jewel. I see you get that mod x2 but that only gives a total of 80% stun avoidance, where is the other 20% coming from?
Ingame: Sakrilegious
"
Sakrilegious escribió:
I have a question about the unwavering focus on the medium cluster jewel. I see you get that mod x2 but that only gives a total of 80% stun avoidance, where is the other 20% coming from?

Section about Stun Immunity
=>

"
Unwavering Focus - Cluster jewel notable. They give 40% stun avoid each aswell as a decent dps buff. You will want atleast 2x of these on medium clusters and preferably 20% elsewhere, most likely in the form of harvest implicit, betrayal craft or anoint.

Anoints - There are currently 3 anoints wich all fill the remaining 20% for Unwavering Focus, being Lucidity(Utiliy), Heart of Oak(Life) and Unpredictable Offense(DPS). This also comes at the cost of our anoint slot meaning we will be slightly less efficient in dps/life.

I'm using Lucidity as my annoint.
It also gives a small damage boots and -3 mana cost of channeling skills.
So I only need another -3 from rings/amulet to get 0 mana cost of Cyclone.
That means I could swap liefatap support for brutality to gain another 20% (or more?) dmg boost
(Unwavering focus each gives -15% cost aswell)
thanks I somehow missed that part of the post. Looks like ill anoint lucidity over bladedancer.
"
Sakrilegious escribió:

It is also extremely easy to get x2 jewels with 10% chance to avoid being stunned via harvest implicit crafts. This is how I got 100% and anointed Tenacity :)
I'm having trouble full-clearing legion encounters. Anyone else having the same problem, or know how to handle it?
Is there any advantage either using either a 200 dps Paradoxica or a 400dps Foil?
I'm just not sure if Paradoxica has some special scaling with how the build works over a fast high dps foil
"
Is there any advantage either using either a 200 dps Paradoxica or a 400dps Foil?
I'm just not sure if Paradoxica has some special scaling with how the build works over a fast high dps foil

I think it would depend on the other mods you get on either of them(poison, blind, bleed, free blood rage). also if you get an pride double dmg watchers eye (as it does not work with paridoxica). If you get a stellar watchers eye with pride double dmg and another useful mod them min maxing a foil would win. if you get a stellar paridoxica you dont have to spend as much on a watchers eye.
Editado por útlima vez por Sakrilegious en 5 may. 2021 14:16:23
Hey guys need some advice about what can I change and what can be my next improve. It's my first league as melee build, always played Toxic Rain only.

This is my current PoB

https://pastebin.com/jYL7jx9U

Hello! Right now im using Scaeva + some Foil(not the Jewelled one) mostly becouse im not on high level enough yet, however i have Terminus Est also with Est it shows me i have 27.5k dps with Scaeva/Foil it says 17.4k but it seems like duo combo is stronger and the Est dps is just visual, is it correct?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional