[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hey all,

I played this build about a year ago with about 100EX into it and was destroying, but I see a lot has changed since then with the tree and in general the game.

This is what im running right now, at around 800k DPS:

https://pastebin.com/r0BUkDLs

I'm saving for a savior and a 450+ DPS foil (cant afford 15-20x for 500+) or a paradoxica (though these are crazy priced also). I'm simming on PoB with the skill tree from the guide and a savior/450 dps foil, and im losing almost 300k DPS, not even breaking 500k.

I double checked that savior is being reflected properly in PoB, so that's not it. Any idea what I'm doing wrong there? I'm looking for the next big upgrades and I think the weapon switch to dual wielding is it, but not for a DPS loss after spending 8-10 ex on the weapons. I'm following a similar upgrade path to what I did about a year ago, but the numbers are a lot different. This is my PoB from last time I played, for reference:

https://pastebin.com/Yw4Y2zcJ (the tree has changed, and some items are outdated, but I was doing like 7-8million DPS only missing the fully stacked watchers eye pride/impale combo)

Any guidance is appreciated, thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por Cranbery en 28 abr. 2021 14:10:02
Hi!

Thx for the guide and the build, I've been having a blast with it.

I just got a question about boss-dps.

So clearing the maps with trash mobs (t16) is fine. It's quick and eazy, but when I finally got to A5 Sirius, my damage felt so damn lacking.

I've managed to farm up ex for Paradoxica and Saviour, but for some reason my boss-dps feel low.

Could someone check my gear out and give me some help?
https://pastebin.com/iTfeCpTg

BTW I'm a newbie to this game. If something looks messed up with the gear/stats/talents, now you know why :D

Cheers!
Editado por útlima vez por ScreaMza en 29 abr. 2021 11:28:19
why does this build use passive node call to arms which makes warcries instant when i don't see single warcry skill being used?
"
why does this build use passive node call to arms which makes warcries instant when i don't see single warcry skill being used?

Enduring Cry
Hey guys, so I have followed the build choices with savior/paradoxica and it feels pretty good mapping on T16.

https://pastebin.com/pEQaZ2ML

Wondering what would be a major upgrade from here. Curse on hit ring? Better jewels?

I would say I am approaching endgame content without anything endgame except for the weapons and maybe the chest/helm.

In terms of survivability, im sitting at 6k but could bump that to 6.5k-7k, but I feel like most content will one shot you regardless, unless you one shot it first, so that being said probably gotta spike up damage dramatically. would love some feedback on the build and some major working points. I have lots of currency to spend so 10ex changes are fine

Your paradoxica is rolled kinda weird. put an anoint on your necklace!

those would be the biggest changes that would net you some results for dps in my opinion. also shuffling some stats on your gear so you dont have to spec into +30 dex and int nodes would let you grab Strongarm ( take off one hp node as well)
"
Mswiatcz escribió:

those would be the biggest changes that would net you some results for dps in my opinion. also shuffling some stats on your gear so you dont have to spec into +30 dex and int nodes would let you grab Strongarm ( take off one hp node as well)

Also you are specced into stun immunity! why are your cluster nodes designed around stun immunity?!? You are wasting more skill points with that. either change the ascend or change the nodes.
"
Mswiatcz escribió:
"
Mswiatcz escribió:

Also you are specced into stun immunity! why are your cluster nodes designed around stun immunity?!? You are wasting more skill points with that. either change the ascend or change the nodes.

Thank you for the tips!

What would you recommend? changing my ascend or cluster nodes?
I guess ascend is easier, but with cluster I could get more dps?

EDIT:

My Paradoxica is weird, because I farmed up enough just so I could buy one. Didnt look for min/max or optimal damage sadly.
Same goes with Saviour.

I've updated my build a bit now.
Changed the ascend, and changed some items around so I got the Strong arm node.

Anointed my neck (now I just need to find damage while leeching so I can enchant it with it).
Already noticed a diffrence in damage against bosses.

If you want to check it out: https://pastebin.com/kecrXvb3

Thanks again for the feedback. Helped tremendously
Editado por útlima vez por ScreaMza en 29 abr. 2021 16:52:55
Is Saviour worth getting first even without a paradoxica or 300 pdps offhand foil?
"
Rastamepas escribió:
Is Saviour worth getting first even without a paradoxica or 300 pdps offhand foil?

You can buy 300+ dps 1-handed swords for 10-20c.
If you are able to afford The Saviour, you will be able to buy a nice offhand weapon ;)

When I bought my Saviour, I was still using a Scaeva and a 320 dps foil.
The damage boost was amazing (iirc, PoB said something like +50-60% total dmg). Was a good choice as my first expensive item (6+ ex back then)

190dps Paradoxica for my offhand gave me another 25% dmg boost

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional