[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

why are we using herald of purity? aren't here better auras like flesh and stone?
"
why are we using herald of purity? aren't here better auras like flesh and stone?

Look at the 3.14 changes section:

"
This patch there is only 1 thing affecting us negatively, that being Flesh and Stone now reserving 35% mana, up from 25%. I wouldnt advise spending the points for the new mana reservation nodes, instead we will consider a few options.

Simply swapping to Herald of Purity will net us a DPS loss of 2% aswell as Blind while in sand stance.
nice build - im having a good time with it.
in regards to the auras: i skilled the the stance cluster, which is pretty good anyway. Im even running vitality on top now, caus i was lucky to get a watchers eye with a decent 2nd mod on it.
Finished my league goal of 37 challenges today. The new t4 Aisling gave a lot of nice opportunities for crafting. My gear is almost all self crafted or found aswell. Got cyclone attack speeed craft on my first uber lab on day2, found and unveiled my new paradoxica today (bought another one before that already ofc), found a saviour during the league at some point (bought one before that already though) and finally hit frenzy generation on my ring today aswell <3

Some tips for T4 Aisling uses:
Boots:
- High chance for 30% movement speed on boots (3 in 6). My initial goal was to hit movement speed + onslaught (thats why i also have the onslaught enchant on my belt), but only unveiled movement speed + movement sped when not being hit, which is still ok.
- Self crafted the base of the boots (max life, 2 res and ailment immunity) with fossils

Ring:
- Frenzy charge generation. Just make sure to unveil a suffix. Wanted it initially on my assassins mark ring, but only got int+dex there, which was nice aswell to help with gear requirements elsewhere. Overall there are many good suffix ring unveils.
- Use Attack catalysts and slam a warlord ex for melee dmg. I sadly only got t3 AOE, which is not as good, but at least gave me +1 range since i hit a breakpoint
- Crafted my Assassins mark ring with alterations (got lvl12 assassins mark + t1 flat physical) and then used imprints for some other nice stat. Got t1 res with around 4 imprints. Then i used t4 Aisling to get veiled Prefix and Suffix. Prefix for life and suffix for one of several nice suffixes (frenzy was my main goal, but resistances or int/dex are nice aswell. There should be at least 1 usuable option.

Chest:
- First i used Awakener Orb to merge -mana cost with attack crit
- Since my prefixes were all trash i used suffixes cannot be changed and slammed a veiled chaos orb on it to get ailment immunity prefix. Sadly i didn't had that one in the choices, so i picked increased max life. Could have done suffixes cannot be changed here again and slammed another one, but i settled with that one and used the crafted ailments, which gave me stun immunity aswell together with clusters
- A friend leo ex slammed t2 life on it later :)

Jewels:
- Use harvest to get rest of ailment immunity on jewel implicits
- Since i only had t2 ailment immunity on boots and crafted ailment immunity on chest i have only 85% immunity, which requires me to use 2 implicits for each ailment. Currently i'm only freeze and chill immune, so that i was able to switch out my heat flask for warding, but it's possible to get full ailment immunity that way since we have 8 jewels.

Amulet:
- Bought it for less than an ex on day 2 or so and never found a better one on trade :( Could probably self craft it with a fractured base + t4 aisling if you want.

Weapons:
- Use t4 Hillock for 30% quality. No need to corrupt them with beasts anymore <3

Corruptions
- Since helmet has no implicit and belt has a trash one it's pretty safe to double corrupt them. There are some nice options. I bricked 3 helmets and 0 belts before i got those corruptions i currently have. Better than nothing i guess. Make sure to have a helmet enchant aswell as catalysts and a belt enchant on the belt first obviously.
- Weapons: I don't think it's worth to corrupt any of them. Both implicits are quite strong and hard to hit a good corrupt. Build is already accuracy starved, so do not corrupt saviour at least.

My final gear:
Editado por útlima vez por shokilicious en 1 may. 2021 17:49:10
Hey man in love with the guide so far, taught me lots neat tricks!

POB: https://pastebin.com/brhpAhsF

I'm at the point where I'm min maxing, got a well rolled paradoxica (rip 20ex), Ryslatha's and saviour.

Have a few questions if you don't mind:

1) Should I invest in a endgame helmet to replace starkonja so I can fit a cyclone enchant on it and get some accuracy + chaos resist? Starkonja just has so much value especially with the dex req to use foils but I think I can make it work.

2) How do you feel about rerolling all pieces of gear to have some form of elemental ailment immunity and is it worth it?

3) Am running lots of exp maps right now to get the remaining passive points and was wondering what you thoughts are on Bloodscent/Feed the fury/Heavy Hitter vs Precise + unwavering focus?

4) I realize I can fit flesh and stone in lieu of purity if I use a level 4 enlighten OR 2 level 3 enlightens and taking out endurance charge on melee stun, any thoughts on this?
"
Phast escribió:
1) Should I invest in a endgame helmet to replace starkonja so I can fit a cyclone enchant on it and get some accuracy + chaos resist? Starkonja just has so much value especially with the dex req to use foils but I think I can make it work.
Personally i didn't feel it's worth to replace starkonja. Replacing Starkonja means you would need 2 dex suffixes somewhere else on the gear, which is pretty hard to fit together with resistances. You should at least invest in an enchanted starkonjas though. Last time i checked starkonja with cyclone attack speed enchant was around 100c, which is quite cheap in comparison to older leagues. Getting enchants on your own is much easier aswell with the rework of the lab in ultimatum.

"
Phast escribió:
2) How do you feel about rerolling all pieces of gear to have some form of elemental ailment immunity and is it worth it?
I like ailment immunity. It also allows you to replace your heat flask with warding once you get a bottled faith. Also reduced your deaths on the annoying ignite elder guardian :)
PoB shows savior/400 DPS foil as a 400k downgrade from my 2h... which is just a 1ex exquisite blade.

If I swap the tree to the default that comes with the build guide PoB for end game, and equip savior and a 400 dps foil, its like 700k DPS. My 2h is showing 1.1M.

If I were to spend the ex from savior/400 dps foil on a 650ish DPS 2h, PoB shows almost a 500k dps increase.

Should I still swap to savior - any suggestions?

https://pastebin.com/Yse7dvFy
Editado por útlima vez por Cranbery en 1 may. 2021 19:51:51
"
Cranbery escribió:
PoB shows savior/400 DPS foil as a 400k downgrade from my 2h... which is just a 1ex exquisite blade.

The Saviours' unique skill (lvl 20 Reflection) gives you a nearly 100% damage boost. It summnes two clones of you, ech of them will deal 50% of your damage.

Did you consider that?
"
Melemakar escribió:
"
Cranbery escribió:

The Saviours' unique skill (lvl 20 Reflection) gives you a nearly 100% damage boost. It summnes two clones of you, ech of them will deal 50% of your damage.

Did you consider that?

I went into the skills in PoB and confirmed that the reflection is turned on, and I have the "count" set to 2 (I assume for 2 reflections). So it should be taking that into consideration already, im not sure.
I am confused which type of Foil should I be using. Jewelled Foil or Spiraled Foil?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional