[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

"
foxu16 escribió:
Hi Dex. Im having problem with t12 at the moment and dont know how to help with that. I feel like I need more survi, but dont know how to achieve it. Please help.

Pob: https://pastebin.com/CPW6Q7Mb

I had a very quick glance at your gear and can already tell you need more life on your gear. Minimum of 5k life for red maps unless you have insane DPS gear that melts everything.
"
vanyakonoiko262 escribió:
Hey Dex, should we use Cinderswallow Urn Silver Flask from Mastermind? it's looks cool and such easy to get it.

You asked Dex but I've played quite a lot on my build and here is my opinion on Cinderswallow (crit type of course):

Good:
- Very high damage boost
- Good for mapping where it fills the flasks easily

Bad:
- a bit expensive (I think not much now)
- very limited use, just one time before you need to recharge
- in many big bosses you only get one use
- can't be modded to remove bleeding, freeze, burning etc

The limited use made me get rid of it, most of the time that I really needed the flask (mainly Sirus) it didn't have enough charges to be used. I went back to my diamond flask with duration buff and can be modded to remove some ailments that I might want.

It's a great flask but should at least allow 2 uses when it's full.
"
adrenalburr escribió:
Hi Dex, been hearing about how large cluster jewel notables this league are substantially harder to get now, should we just ignore it for now until GGG ends up fixing the weights around them?

You might have seen it already but they are working on changes atm. Seems like jewels will guarantee max sockets so you only need to roll the notables. This is very good for us because most if not all of the attack damage notables are useful to us.
"
vanyakonoiko262 escribió:
Hey Dex, should we use Cinderswallow Urn Silver Flask from Mastermind? it's looks cool and such easy to get it.

The flask is good yes, the issue comes with fixing ailment immunity since you lose the suffixes on the magic flasks.

If you can get a corrupted blood immune jewel or freeze immune prefix on boots then yes you can afford to pick it up.
Hi everyone, thanx for build Dex. Can someone tell me what should be the first "high cost" purchase? Running t14-16 with shitty gear is nice but bossing not, for now have only 3ex and thinking to buy -15 manacost body but maybe sword is greater... What do u think? P.S. Sorry for my English
"
DreamOn322 escribió:
Hi everyone, thanx for build Dex. Can someone tell me what should be the first "high cost" purchase? Running t14-16 with shitty gear is nice but bossing not, for now have only 3ex and thinking to buy -15 manacost body but maybe sword is greater... What do u think? P.S. Sorry for my English

The first big boy item to buy is the saviour. Its insane and with the current prices its very well worth it. Id say save up for that.
Editado por útlima vez por Dex2644 en 26 jun. 2020 6:26:35
"
Dex2644 escribió:
"
DreamOn322 escribió:

The first big boy item to buy is the saviour. Its insane and with the current prices its very well worth it. Id say save up for that.

Thanks a lot for your answer, will do just as you said!
"
Dex2644 escribió:
"
adrenalburr escribió:
Hi Dex, been hearing about how large cluster jewel notables this league are substantially harder to get now, should we just ignore it for now until GGG ends up fixing the weights around them?

You might have seen it already but they are working on changes atm. Seems like jewels will guarantee max sockets so you only need to roll the notables. This is very good for us because most if not all of the attack damage notables are useful to us.

Yep just saw it today as well, though would notables be more frequent with harvest attack mod rolls? does this also mean we can get some juicy extra stats on our small passives as well now :)
killed my first sirus today. it was easy even with mediocre items. enduring cry makes this fight more easier than before since its basically an op life flask. fight was slow since 5L but safe. i only died once and it was my fault.

there is a problem. i switched to -15 mana cost body armour. now i don't have praxis and don't have mana for blood rage because i linked blood magic with leap slam and enduring cry. because of the scaeva i don't have any more slots. so i had to give up impale and maim from ancestral warchief. its not a big deal but i wanted to mention.

build is still good and working.

Editado por útlima vez por Rosqo en 26 jun. 2020 14:44:25
Hey Dex, I have the CWDT setup with Enduring Cry and Molten shell and it is not triggering either. Am I doing something wrong. I have 3k hours in this game and i swear i know nothing lol.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional