[3.15] 1h Impale Cyclone Slayer. Cheap league starter and strong endgame farmer. No required items.

Hi Dex, why in your PoB you have a Starkonja's Head Silken Hood with a "Imbalanced Guard manual fix", but you havn't selected that keystone?
"
MugglyPOE escribió:
Not SSF, but made due with what I had which was getting cheap uniques and a few rares as I'm not great at building currency, and it's still early at a few days in. Could you be more specific about the attack buffs that could be had for a few chaos? For example, just a basic Spiked Gloves with any Attack Speed, 50 Life, and 60 Resists is going for 60c-1ex right now in Harvest.

The curse on hit rings and such are also expensive 5 days into a league, but I didn't think I was that far off from the original guide?

The gloves would be expensive indeed, but for example you have excess 35% fire and 21% lightning resists but none of your rings give any damage bonuses.

This is where I would start, I'd look for rings with lower resists but some critical strike bonuses, # to # physical damage to attacks, some attribute (INT or DEX) and ideally with free prefix so you could craft the mana cost reduction.

Don't worry too much about the curse on hit, when I was playing Delirium I managed pretty much all content easily without it (even Sirus level 8) and only got one much later on when I found a good one I could afford.

And as Dex said, some jewels could be improved too.
Editado por útlima vez por Bauab en 24 jun. 2020 12:01:46
Hey Dex! Been able to do Tier 16 maps already but seem to be running into trouble with some harder bosses, i'm afraid to even fight higher awakening conqs due to the dps check haha. Only big upgrade i can think of right now is to fix my jewelry set up as i'm still on praxis. Still farming elreon for the craft though haha

https://pastebin.com/dLsL1StF
Editado por útlima vez por adrenalburr en 24 jun. 2020 12:27:34
Hey my english is not so good little question . why not Endless Hunger ?
hey im a bit new, so maybe my question is dumb, the level of damage taken is 20? i mean i usually use it with low level and i dont know if the damage taken trigger includes the damage reduced by armor
"
NibbiG escribió:
hey im a bit new, so maybe my question is dumb, the level of damage taken is 20? i mean i usually use it with low level and i dont know if the damage taken trigger includes the damage reduced by armor

We want it high level because we run enough life to warrant it. I usually run Cwdt at 40-50% of my hp, sometimes higher if the trigger skill warrants it. Guard skills especially really want that high level.

And no armor doesnt change anything, the gems will trigger after you take the shown damage number to your health.

"
Thesorrow10 escribió:

It's an option for sure, we just lose way to much damage by doing so.

"
Frank_Nerd escribió:
Hi Dex, why in your PoB you have a Starkonja's Head Silken Hood with a "Imbalanced Guard manual fix", but you havn't selected that keystone?

I changed the skill tree to remove Imbalanced Guard after a mistake I made, I forgot to change the Starkonja so thanks for pointing that out!

"
adrenalburr escribió:
Hey Dex! Been able to do Tier 16 maps already but seem to be running into trouble with some harder bosses, i'm afraid to even fight higher awakening conqs due to the dps check haha. Only big upgrade i can think of right now is to fix my jewelry set up as i'm still on praxis. Still farming elreon for the craft though haha

The biggest thing you are lacking right now is accuracy, you can get this quite easily by respeccing 3 points from Razor's Edge and getting Eagle Eye instead. In addition to that replace the levelling Cyclone in your weapon with a Precision level 5, you will still have enough mana to cast Blood Rage this way.

Those 2 changes gives you 200k more DPS. Other than that it's mostly about getting similar pieces but better rolls, I'd look into getting better gloves first, ones with life, phys dmg and attack speed.

Offhand weapon would be my second item to upgrade, just get one with similar stats but higher tiers.

Spoiler
"
Dex2644 escribió:
"
NibbiG escribió:

We want it high level because we run enough life to warrant it. I usually run Cwdt at 40-50% of my hp, sometimes higher if the trigger skill warrants it. Guard skills especially really want that high level.

And no armor doesnt change anything, the gems will trigger after you take the shown damage number to your health.

"
Thesorrow10 escribió:

It's an option for sure, we just lose way to much damage by doing so.

"
Frank_Nerd escribió:

I changed the skill tree to remove Imbalanced Guard after a mistake I made, I forgot to change the Starkonja so thanks for pointing that out!

"
adrenalburr escribió:

The biggest thing you are lacking right now is accuracy, you can get this quite easily by respeccing 3 points from Razor's Edge and getting Eagle Eye instead. In addition to that replace the levelling Cyclone in your weapon with a Precision level 5, you will still have enough mana to cast Blood Rage this way.

Those 2 changes gives you 200k more DPS. Other than that it's mostly about getting similar pieces but better rolls, I'd look into getting better gloves first, ones with life, phys dmg and attack speed.

Offhand weapon would be my second item to upgrade, just get one with similar stats but higher tiers.

Thanks Dex! not really used to melee builds so that is helpful, i have noticed sometimes there are monster that seem to be not taking damage haha. Will do in looking for those items. Thanks again for all the time your taking helping us out :) really appreciate it
Hi Dex. Im having problem with t12 at the moment and dont know how to help with that. I feel like I need more survi, but dont know how to achieve it. Please help.

Pob: https://pastebin.com/CPW6Q7Mb
Hey Dex, should we use Cinderswallow Urn Silver Flask from Mastermind? it's looks cool and such easy to get it.
Hi Dex, been hearing about how large cluster jewel notables this league are substantially harder to get now, should we just ignore it for now until GGG ends up fixing the weights around them?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional