[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

"
jack_aubrey escribió:
"
Hey boys!

It's amazing how we can have players accumulate vast amounts of currency for a build. Have some mirrored items and then overlook something so simple like having a lion's roar flask in a bow build....

TBH I doubt it even matters if he has a Lion's Roar with that level of gear xD
After a few days with the build and in early red maps here is a few milestones I can stretch for people that face difficulties (like I did).

- Switch to TS-Barrage when you have a good 4L unique starting bow and a 4L Lioneye's Vision. Don't use Death's Harp if you don't have an Opus, use Chin Sol or Reach of the Council instead.

- You can farm white maps at a decent pace with a 4L Lioneye's vision (so 5L TS) a Reach of the Council and a Drillneck.

- Pay attention to your chance to hit at that point. If it's too low, prefer runing a high level Precision over Pride. This will help your clearing pace by a large margin.

- To farm yellow maps at a good pace you'll need a 5L Opus and a 5L Lioneye's Vision. Get Oskarm gloves and you'll clear high yellows like nothing. The Nomad is also a big plus at that point. I started yellows with a 4L Lioneye's, no Oskarm and no Nomad and getting the 5L (enabling brutality) did the trick for me.

- Buy the two items required for Arborix (cheaper than buying the bow itself) once you're farming yellow maps and 5L your new bow. 5L Arborix + 5L Lioneye's chest + Oskarm + Nomad will carry you in red maps easily.

- Once you're there you can start farming for your most expensive upgrades: 2x Lioneye's Fall (175c at the moment wtf...) and 6L Arborix / whatever chest you decide to use with Chain/TS later on.

Hope it helps.
IGN : @Morgoth
Editado por útlima vez por Morgoth2356 en 12 sept. 2019 14:56:03
What anointmens are you using ?
Hello,

do you guys have updated POB?
Im noob players and i do not really know what path i should take to get nodes from guide.

anything to replace banner? it looks shit :(

cheers

Edit:
regarding should i lvl with rain of arrows or can i use TS once i get lvl for it?
Editado por útlima vez por flyingcorpse en 12 sept. 2019 16:27:25
The skills in PoB dont match the thread,

CwDT lvl 6 doesnt support a 21 lvl stone golem gem. However, in PoB stone golem is there and in the thread it isnt, not sure which to follow.
"
flyingcorpse escribió:
Hello,

do you guys have updated POB?
Im noob players and i do not really know what path i should take to get nodes from guide.

anything to replace banner? it looks shit :(

cheers

Edit:
regarding should i lvl with rain of arrows or can i use TS once i get lvl for it?

Dread Banner? Why would you want to replace it?

Could someone update the Passive Tree? They are different, in the Passive Tree guide tells me to put the points in the Strength nodes...

"
IkarusRDS escribió:

Could someone update the Passive Tree? They are different, in the Passive Tree guide tells me to put the points in the Strength nodes...

It's supposed to be forceful skewering which is one node higher now.
honestly i do not recommend this build on this league particulary, the build lack of damage for the blight enconters, maybe in another league.
I have to disagree, I don't even have to build towers on t16 maps encounters to defend the pump, and it does more than hold its own in Blighted maps aswell. I'm unsure where the disconnect is between our characters.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional