[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

The tree doesnt seem to be updated for 3.8 and one of the node changed and we need 1 point more to get it
"
yyyiiyyy escribió:
so, im having a little of confusion here, if i dont have the watcher with impale, should replace impale support with maim? bc in the pob, shows like alot more of damage, or its bc pob doesnt work good with impale yeT?

From what I know PoB doesn't work well with impale. Even if you don't have an impale Watcher's Eye Impale support is still pretty much best in slot.

"
Hejti escribió:
The tree doesnt seem to be updated for 3.8 and one of the node changed and we need 1 point more to get it

Somewhere in the thread OP said that the nodes are not worth pathing for anymore.
Here's my Uber Elder kill with my pretty much final gear:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6h4ci6YmMA

Gear:
Spoiler

+2 Impale Watcher's Eye and 2x Lioneye's Fall jewels

Last change I'll probably try to do is getting a helmet with a Tornado Shot enchant.
well, personally im having alot of troubles withh this build, i felt it with an insane lack of damage, and pretty squishy, and the best part of all its i dont understand what im doing wrong xd

could anyone tellme what im doing wrong? please, its killing my mood league xd https://pastebin.com/0nfEQzNP
"
yyyiiyyy escribió:
well, personally im having alot of troubles withh this build, i felt it with an insane lack of damage, and pretty squishy, and the best part of all its i dont understand what im doing wrong xd

could anyone tellme what im doing wrong? please, its killing my mood league xd https://pastebin.com/0nfEQzNP

Quick glance at the PoB:

-Big part of our damage is the Assassin's Mark and Power Charges so unless you get a ring with that I'd swap back to Oskarm's.

-You don't need to take a second mana leech node and Essence Sap, refund those and take more life instead.

-You can refund Fleetfoot and the 2 small nodes for even more life. Fleetfoot should be taken after you feel like you have enough damage and survivability.

-You need a 5 link for your single target damage ASAP.

-You could in theory swap out Devoto's Devotion for a rare helmet crafted with fossils for more damage and survivability.
thx man, gonna try thoes changes right now!
Is this build worth rerolling to from Impale Cyclone Slayer regarding clearspeed? I wanted to roll a Deadeye but I'm unable to sell my 6L Daresso's that I bought for lab farming for days now, so I guess I'm stuck with it. Also I have no desire to get HH this league due to the limiting nature of the league mechanic and no beyond, so I either push impale Cyclone or this to 100.

Problem for me was that I tried this build in standard with a level 100 character and had like 6k tooltip dps. Could not even clear white mobs in a T16 elder map. I had Arborix, Daressos chest, Rigwalds, +1 helm enchant, 1x Lioneyes (skipped the mace clusters and specced into bow nodes as I was lazy to buy 2nd Lioneyes), Dying Sun, +1 curse ammy, so I had both Assmark and Vulnerability. Only thing I was missing is the Pride jewel (got this in Blight), but I can't see how an Impale jewel would improve trash clearing ability. I even tried it with a HH equipped. Currently my gear is unequipped, but I feel like I had the essentials and still failed. Now I'm hesitant to respect to this build in Blight, I'm afraid it won't be anywhere near Cyclone in terms of damage, however I really want to play TS. So I'd like to hear some opinions from those who can compare the two builds. Thanks.
"
Syperek escribió:
"
yyyiiyyy escribió:
so, im having a little of confusion here, if i dont have the watcher with impale, should replace impale support with maim? bc in the pob, shows like alot more of damage, or its bc pob doesnt work good with impale yeT?

From what I know PoB doesn't work well with impale. Even if you don't have an impale Watcher's Eye Impale support is still pretty much best in slot.

"
Hejti escribió:

Somewhere in the thread OP said that the nodes are not worth pathing for anymore.

ah i hope he can update it soon, what you guys take instead of it
Hey guys, im using Arborix and I cant see the iron reflexes buff pop on my aura icons on the top left?

Is there any trick to show it ?
"
Hey boys!

It's amazing how we can have players accumulate vast amounts of currency for a build. Have some mirrored items and then overlook something so simple like having a lion's roar flask in a bow build....

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional