[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/cagataydmr1/characters?charactername=Chaux_BOW Anyone else having problem with blight content? I keep oneshotted at t11 map.
Editado por útlima vez por cagataydmr1 en 11 sept. 2019 12:26:44
"
cagataydmr1 escribió:
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/cagataydmr1/characters?charactername=Chaux_BOW Anyone else having problem with blight content? I keep oneshotted at t11 map.

A few advices I could give you:
-Get rid of the mana flask and get a Granite flask for more armour
-Craft life on your amulet, if you can't, get one with life
-Try to get boots with more life if you can
-You could swap Devoto's for a helmet with life and resists since Devoto's mostly for speedy farms
-If you're lacking resistances you could annoint Diamond Skin instead of Fury Bolts

General advice is get more mitigation, life and swap your flask out.
Editado por útlima vez por Syperek en 11 sept. 2019 13:56:20
couple of questions for the more experienced players

- is rigwald still worth it after the nerf ? shall i prioritize it over 6l ?
- why aren't ppl linking flesh and stone with maim ? some cyclone builds do that to increase dmg, not sure why it is not being done here
"
Lÿn escribió:

- why aren't ppl linking flesh and stone with maim ? some cyclone builds do that to increase dmg, not sure why it is not being done here

-Not sure, haven't played the build before the nerf so can't really comment on that but Fork is essential for clearing. If you chose a rare quiver with crit you'll have to lose a link for Fork on Tornado Shot. If I were to chose between a 6L or Rigwald's I'd chose the quiver since you'll still want to make use of Fork.

-Mostly lack of mana. You could probably try dropping Precision for a linked Flesh and Stone but I'm pretty sure that'd be less damage.
"
Syperek escribió:
"
Lÿn escribió:

-Not sure, haven't played the build before the nerf so can't really comment on that but Fork is essential for clearing. If you chose a rare quiver with crit you'll have to lose a link for Fork on Tornado Shot. If I were to chose between a 6L or Rigwald's I'd chose the quiver since you'll still want to make use of Fork.

-Mostly lack of mana. You could probably try dropping Precision for a linked Flesh and Stone but I'm pretty sure that'd be less damage.

- loosing rigwald quill means I would have to drop brutality for fork, I need to do the math to see how much I would gain from using a rare quiver compared to having brutality. Need to verify if the difference is worth 4/5 ex

- I do not really have mana issues with the main/flesh and stone, not sure what I'm missing, maybe cause I do not have 6l yet
Hello guys, currently leveling this build, feels really comfortable. However, when should i switch to TS and Barrage? I read the build thoroughly and maybe i just missed it but i really cant see. What do you recommend?
"
Beta_Delta escribió:
Hello guys, currently leveling this build, feels really comfortable. However, when should i switch to TS and Barrage? I read the build thoroughly and maybe i just missed it but i really cant see. What do you recommend?

Quoting build creator:

"Last league I think I swapped once I got drillneck, lioneye's vision chest 4link with a 5link barrage deaths opus. You can wait til 5link lioneye's so you have 6 link for tornado shot if rain of arrows is still feeling good, honestly you might be able to swap with 2 4links but rain of arrows felt fine so I wasn't in a rush to change it."

I swapped once I had 2 4 links on Death's Hard and Lioneye's Vision plus a Drillneck.
Thanks to the author and other contributors for a nice guide. I'm running a modified version of the build in Standard and it's definitely one of the stronger builds I've tried.

I was able to do all content deathless (insta-phase Uber Elder) and have been zooming through T16 maps. The layered defenses and auto-pilot Mirage Archer make this feel a lot smoother than the min-maxed wander I played beforehand.

https://pastebin.com/50Xwj0my

I decided against Rigwald's because I didn't feel it helped with my clear (everything instantly dies off screen anyway) and wanted to get a nice rare Shaper quiver. I opted for Farrul's Fur with Aspect of the Cat in a Less Duration ring setup for permanent charge uptime. I used a Fortify amulet (Essence of Horror) and was able to fit a Headhunter in with just capped resists. Using a Brutal Restraint in the right-most jewel socket for Onslaught and Blind.

Overall a lot of fun and looking forward to bossing/mapping more!
First time playing since Delve and I started with this build. Got lucky finding an ex somewhat early to get some gear going.

This is where I'm at now. Still only 1 lioneye's fall on passive tree.

Can I get some tips on what I should try to upgrade next? Maybe I can get some more damage for cheap if I get new rings? Trying out Haemophilia since I found one. Been using Oskarn before.

so, im having a little of confusion here, if i dont have the watcher with impale, should replace impale support with maim? bc in the pob, shows like alot more of damage, or its bc pob doesnt work good with impale yeT?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional