[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

What order for Ascendancy points? it probly says it somewhere in this post but i cant see it
Is this build a good leauge starter for a casual player? It usually takes me some time to get exspensive uniques. Is this build strong enough and playable with decent uniques? Etc. Etc.
It's literally written down in the 3.8 opening post on page one, that he killed shaper with the starter uniques.
This is hands down one of the best builds I have played, ever. Not as fun as melee but when I did test it as a last char on Legion, I killed UE on day 3 during which I nicked some gear from my previous characters. Rigwalds and Prismatic +2 impale jewel were the last additions to the build, didn't have jewel for UE but I might have added Rigwalds. Died 4 times in UE as I tried to play as casual as possible, but the DPS just carries very nice with the safe ranged playstyle.

DL:TR

No Rigwald, No +2 impale stack jewel, no Arborix and red maps got rekt
"
blg_RealiZe escribió:
"
punks7yle escribió:

Impale chance still gives dps, you're not capped at 100%.

Yes you are caped at 100% chance to impale.
1 hit - 1 impale stack, you can't get 2 impale stacks with 1 hit

phys dmg * Impale chance * (1 + impale effect) * 0.1 * 5 ( + 2 with champion's master of metal)

This is the impale formula, impela chance is not like bleed or poison chance where it caps at 100%.

You've played this build to 100, have 1000 ex in gear and you still have no idea how to calculate your own damage. Lmao rmter kids.
Editado por útlima vez por punks7yle en 5 sept. 2019 13:25:00
"
toddliestew escribió:
Is this build a good leauge starter for a casual player? It usually takes me some time to get exspensive uniques. Is this build strong enough and playable with decent uniques? Etc. Etc.

The only thing that didn't feel amazing with the starter uniques on the first page was legions. Pierce just isn't great for hitting the most mobs with each attack but you will still get a lot of it done. Things like the Arborix will be cheap in a sense for casual players because after a week or so the price usually drops pretty hard so once you have that you will be set.

I've updated the top of the guide to show you some goals for early mapping progression if you want to check it out.
Editado por útlima vez por Imeperfection en 5 sept. 2019 14:14:19
Might try this on SSF, struggling with what to play with cyclone nerfs
Sp00ky scary skeltal
"
Impale chance still gives dps, you're not capped at 100%.

Your calcs are wrong, dunno how you did it but my impale sheet calculator gives me

At 9 stacks: 44% more
At 7 stacks: 22% more
At 5 stacks: base damage

with your values :
impale effect : 113%
impale chance : 115%
base dps : 500k

"
phys dmg * Impale chance * (1 + impale effect) * 0.1 * 5 ( + 2 with champion's master of metal)

This is the impale formula, impela chance is not like bleed or poison chance where it caps at 100%.

You've played this build to 100, have 1000 ex in gear and you still have no idea how to calculate your own damage. Lmao rmter kids.

You seem to struggle with understanding both math and English.

First, impale is a debuff that can be applied on hit. That application is binary - it either applies, or it doesn't. Impale chance absolutely caps at 100%.

Second, the numbers for "more damage" I posted was the incremental increase of an additional 10% impale effect, i.e. how much "more damage" you get from going from 103 to 113 impale effect.

How can you seriously posit that a 10% impale effect increases your overall damage by 44%? That's complete nonsense.

Editado por útlima vez por pulsesc2 en 5 sept. 2019 16:43:59
The leveling passive tree's on the forum and the google doc are differents. Also, Forceful skewering changed spot. Which leveling passive tree should we follow ?
"
antho555 escribió:
The leveling passive tree's on the forum and the google doc are differents. Also, Forceful skewering changed spot. Which leveling passive tree should we follow ?

The tree on the build guide is assuming you have 2x lioneyes fall ready to go which probably wont be the case, check the doc for those trees. You probably don't want forceful skewering now
Editado por útlima vez por Imeperfection en 5 sept. 2019 23:58:26

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional