[3.8]Champion Impale TS/Barrage | Leveling guide

For those who are having issue killing uber elder, i'd suggest you to prioritize movement speed, rather than tankiness (My current HP is 5282). Don't get me wrong, this build is really tanky but not too tanky. Also, i'm using Thief's Torment ring due to the fact that I'm more comfortable with *life/mana gain on hit* than life leech. I feel like i don't need 2 Lioneye jewels anyway. (The damage is overkill already). This is the only build that i can play with ease despite having constant lag/delay Omegalul.
can any one plz say what's the game style ? barrage and then TS ? or how it works ?
"
HamezambeR escribió:
can any one plz say what's the game style ? barrage and then TS ? or how it works ?

TS for clear mobs and Barrage for Drilling Bosses. that's all. with high tier gear you don't need Barrage. you can kill everything with TS.
Editado por útlima vez por lordfratos en 23 ago. 2019 6:25:39
"
bossads escribió:
For those who are having issue killing uber elder, i'd suggest you to prioritize movement speed, rather than tankiness (My current HP is 5282). Don't get me wrong, this build is really tanky but not too tanky. Also, i'm using Thief's Torment ring due to the fact that I'm more comfortable with *life/mana gain on hit* than life leech. I feel like i don't need 2 Lioneye jewels anyway. (The damage is overkill already). This is the only build that i can play with ease despite having constant lag/delay Omegalul.

last 5 uber kills with ~3.7k hp. -pride +grace, sand stance. with almost only ts. 3-4 deaths per fight. trying to squeeze more speed setup

drop from my first uber elder with this build
Editado por útlima vez por FriendlyF en 23 ago. 2019 9:02:01
Do the "adds physical dmg to attacks" mod on rings/amu give you more dps or is it a waste stat to have?
Editado por útlima vez por prosnipp en 24 ago. 2019 4:38:17
"
FriendlyF escribió:
"
bossads escribió:

last 5 uber kills with ~3.7k hp. -pride +grace, sand stance. with almost only ts. 3-4 deaths per fight. trying to squeeze more speed setup

drop from my first uber elder with this build

Don't u think 3.7k is pretty low? Currently finding a way to squeeze seven league step in my setup as well w/o affecting my resistances obv. More movement speed, more powah! EDIT: Oh, ryslatha's coil is pretty damn good. U should try it.
Editado por útlima vez por bossads en 23 ago. 2019 12:50:57
i have utterly NO idea what my real DPS is but I went back to standard to fool around with my dually Mjolnir occultist and just about quit after 1/2 a T15 map, this build is LIGHT YEARS ahead of anything I've played (yeah, I played TES Worb trickster too). Sorry to see Barrage being fixed, but when you can phase things in <1/2 second? That's maybe a bit much :-)

"
prosnipp escribió:
Do the "adds physical dmg to attacks" mod on rings/amu give you more dps or is it a waste stat to have?

you're PHYS based and using attacks so....
What do you guys think about playing this build as league starter in upcoming Blight league?

Also, what have you guys found is the fastest way to level for champion? Bow skills, molten strike or what?
Editado por útlima vez por Dkbballer1 en 30 ago. 2019 11:06:04
"
Dkbballer1 escribió:
What do you guys think about playing this build as league starter in upcoming Blight league?

Also, what have you guys found is the fastest way to level for champion? Bow skills, molten strike or what?

I'll update the guide if tornado shot or impale dont get heavily nerfed. This build for last leaguestart was fine if you know how to craft %phys on the best bases for your level I hit maps around 6-7 hours using rain of arrows. You spend your early currency going for deaths opus,drillneck, lioneyes chest and the nomad. Damage can feel a bit sketchy pre normal lab but the impale ascendncy node is insane damage for leveling even without twink gear

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional