[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
lovehate escribió:
Im really stumped, I tried T16 and died a lot, can anyone help me with my EQs?

I haven't checked the details of your char in POB, but I notice you are running a Dendrobate chest instead of the life/mana(/phys mit) chest. The chest can be one of the main sources of defensive mechanisms, mainly a large chunk of life but also phys mitigation, and with Dendrobate you are missing this. Generally this build shouldn't have any problems with dealing damage, and the few players that I've seen using Dendrobate are really end-game ones where other gear fills up the void w.r.t. defence. As an example, I could gain +10M Shaper DPS were I to switch to Dendrobate, but the cost in survivability and QoL would be huge, and not be worth it.

Also, double check to make sure your resistances and most importantly, chaos resistance, are capped, at 75% and 85%, respectively.

Finally, make sure you life regen can handle blood rage and forbidden taste. E.g. how does your degen look if you pop both?

Have a look at the Crafting you own gear section in the guide, to craft something along the lines of (at least the life and mana cost):
Editado por útlima vez por artradis en 23 feb. 2020 5:49:32
"
artradis escribió:
"
lovehate escribió:

I haven't checked the details of your char in POB, but I notice you are running a Dendrobate chest instead of the life/mana(/phys mit) chest. The chest can be one of the main sources of defensive mechanisms, mainly a large chunk of life but also phys mitigation, and with Dendrobate you are missing this. Generally this build shouldn't have any problems with dealing damage, and the few players that I've seen using Dendrobate are really end-game ones where other gear fills up the void w.r.t. defence. As an example, I could gain +10M Shaper DPS were I to switch to Dendrobate, but the cost in survivability and QoL would be huge, and not be worth it.

Also, double check to make sure your resistances and most importantly, chaos resistance, are capped, at 75% and 85%, respectively.

Finally, make sure you life regen can handle blood rage and forbidden taste. E.g. how does your degen look if you pop both?

Have a look at the Crafting you own gear section in the guide, to craft something along the lines of (at least the life and mana cost):

Thanks for the highlight, I have capped resistance and chaos, but the degen is bad, I cant handle it if I popped both. Also, is it recommend to go slightly over the capped resistance say, 90% or something because of ele weakness maps? I guess you are right with your advice that my chest should be the offending piece as I was looking into getting more DPS output at the cost of QoL and survivability.

Also looking for some tips for mana, I'm in deep shit if the map contains "no regen mana" mods. Thank you so much for your help!

I guess my focus now would be to craft/buy a better chest.
Editado por útlima vez por lovehate en 23 feb. 2020 10:09:08
"
lovehate escribió:
"
artradis escribió:
"
lovehate escribió:

Thanks for the highlight, I have capped resistance and chaos, but the degen is bad, I cant handle it if I popped both. Also, is it recommend to go slightly over the capped resistance say, 90% or something because of ele weakness maps? I guess you are right with your advice that my chest should be the offending piece as I was looking into getting more DPS output at the cost of QoL and survivability.

Also looking for some tips for mana, I'm in deep shit if the map contains "no regen mana" mods. Thank you so much for your help!

I guess my focus now would be to craft/buy a better chest.

For no mana maps, with - mana cost chest and -3 mana cost from somewhere else your SA will cost 0, so you can do those with setup like that. E.g you can get circle with - mana cost implicit. Alternatively swap flasks for map like that, hybrid enduring flask works wonders.

For overcapping, i do not really bother, if the map is too dangerous, swapping flask to curse flask is easy.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
So i've been using Darscorn ever since my character has reached maps, and i was wondering if using a well-rolled delve bow would be better.
Now, i'm pretty sure it does have Darkscorn beat in terms of damage, but DK has that "25% of phys taken as chaos mod", which seems very, very useful (even more so now that i have 86% chaos res)

My main question would be if physical damage is enough of a threat that having the extra durability agaisnt it outweighs the added DpS from a delve bow.
"
JeffThePotato escribió:
So i've been using Darscorn ever since my character has reached maps, and i was wondering if using a well-rolled delve bow would be better.
Now, i'm pretty sure it does have Darkscorn beat in terms of damage, but DK has that "25% of phys taken as chaos mod", which seems very, very useful (even more so now that i have 86% chaos res)

My main question would be if physical damage is enough of a threat that having the extra durability agaisnt it outweighs the added DpS from a delve bow.

Since we are mainly an evasion/dodge character, what we are mostly worried about is 1-shots due to:

1) Too low life, or
2) Too poor damage mitigations even with high life, or
3) Both.

Point 2) applies to elemental damage and physical damage (we got chaos dmg covered), and with Divine Flesh, the former is also covered (given high enough resistances). We don't have a prime mitigation for the latter (phys. dmg) if we drop Darkscorn. Many of us end-gamers are even aiming for an additional 15% phys (from hits) to chaos damage on our chests to further protect ourselves against 1-shot physical hits. Of course, if you health is very high (say, 7k), you could arguably be fine without the Darkscorn, but most of us are (afaics) around 6k-6.4k life.

Finally, you could always try it out and see how it feels. I'm running Darkscorn myself with huge damage number (atm 60M+ Shaper DPS), so I think there are other mechanisms to raising your damage without removing a really strong defensive mechanism (i.e.: Darkscorn).
Editado por útlima vez por artradis en 23 feb. 2020 17:04:39
hello guys, which bow it's good for this build?
hi, so i need some help again.
Clearing maps is fine its bosses thats the problem.
Im doing pritty much zero to my last 2 conquers as well as some other bosses T15 and T16's mainly.

What should i replace in this setup?
I feel like im missing a ton of damage and i cant work out where apart from those 4 nodes leading to method of madness.
https://pastebin.com/FfXLAMWf

hey guys so in late game we replacing skitterbots with malevolenve. but we will lost shock and freez debuffs?

2) on Impresence, despair mana reservation mod how it works? i cant see any difference

3) if i will try to craft helm with 10% incoming physdmg going to chaos,
i will annul helm from drop first till this last mod will left, then i will add Suffixes Cannot be changed, and after this can start craft it with fossils right?

Here is my current setup. I no longer need Blood Rage because of frenzy quiver covers that. For attack speed buff, i dont think %16 is super impact on the SA. For life leech, i took a node in passive tree.

I automated Blood rage sometimes by adding CWDT setup. But most of the time i dont use it. I'm thinking adding max level Steelskin with CWDT to avoid one shots even further.

I'm killing uber elder's no problem. The damage is good. But i need a quiver that has Additional arrow and hunter mods... that is expensive for now.

I want to utilize Sin's Rebirth but dont know if its gonna help or not. Anyone expert here to give me an answer please?
Editado por útlima vez por omnidiabolus en 24 feb. 2020 6:38:06
"
QuadroTony escribió:
hey guys so in late game we replacing skitterbots with malevolenve. but we will lost shock and freez debuffs?

2) on Impresence, despair mana reservation mod how it works? i cant see any difference

3) if i will try to craft helm with 10% incoming physdmg going to chaos,
i will annul helm from drop first till this last mod will left, then i will add Suffixes Cannot be changed, and after this can start craft it with fossils right?

Dont replace Skitterbots until you get Malevolence enhancing Watcher's Eye. Malevolence alone isnt better than bots. What makes Malevolence good is the jewel.

You have to add Despair with linked Blasphemy to Impresence takes effect.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional