[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
ajn678 escribió:
What should the ideal gems be in your bow? Should it be six link or what? In the gems section in the guide it just has a bunch of 1 link gems.

Only 6 link required is body, when the guide has bunch of 1 links that means linking them doesnt really matter. Even though eventually you want to at least 4 link your withering step, despair, plaguebearer with inc aoe.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Small build update:

- Replaced Berserkering with another jewel socket in endgame tree
- Added new Assassin alternative tree

The assassin tree is mostly for people who want to try slightly different version of the build. It has more damage and dodge but less life as Ass is a bit more point starved because it needs to also take bunch of crit nodes and its further from scion wheel, so this version skips scion wheel completely. Ass version imo requires at least source of corpse explosions for smooth clear.

The berserkering change is mostly because jewel socket should be a bit stronger, as it can give life, damage, attack speed and the pathing to it provides some resistances.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
Editado por útlima vez por thedeathbeam en 25 feb. 2020 9:46:17
Hey guys, long time no see.

This build was likely the "best" build I have ever played. In terms of what you can achieve with it without spending tons of currency. I could literally do every part of this game on a superb level.

I actually am considering playing it again in Delirium. But then I'm afraid that I get bored too quick and ruin my league.

So at the moment my hottest contenders are Scourge Arrow (again :P) or Essence Drain. I heard soo much good stuff about ED and where it can get you for like no currency. I only played it once in Legion, but only sticking to white maps for the big monolith money lol.

Will you guys play SA again? Can you compare it to ED? Do you have experiences with ED?

The ONLY thing that holds me back is the Single Target DPS.... I don't want to spend 10 minutes on a Conqueror...

"
markuskanada escribió:

This build was likely the "best" build I have ever played. In terms of what you can achieve with it without spending tons of currency. I could literally do every part of this game on a superb level.

I actually am considering playing it again in Delirium. But then I'm afraid that I get bored too quick and ruin my league.

So at the moment my hottest contenders are Scourge Arrow (again :P) or Essence Drain. I heard soo much good stuff about ED and where it can get you for like no currency. I only played it once in Legion, but only sticking to white maps for the big monolith money lol.

Will you guys play SA again? Can you compare it to ED? Do you have experiences with ED?

The ONLY thing that holds me back is the Single Target DPS.... I don't want to spend 10 minutes on a Conqueror...

ED bossing is meh imo. SA is better all around. Even Toxic Rain can be utilized with same setup as SA without getting items for new build. Just a few color changes and one or two replaces.
"
omnidiabolus escribió:
"
markuskanada escribió:

ED bossing is meh imo. SA is better all around. Even Toxic Rain can be utilized with same setup as SA without getting items for new build. Just a few color changes and one or two replaces.

Yeah true brother, but tankyness and clear speed is very strong I think. And Scourge Arrow really takes a while until it takes off as a league starter in my opinion. I can remember I almost dumped the build this league...and then it turned out to be the best ever possibly.

Will you go for a Scourge Arrow start again?
would be possible to start as cobra lash and respec to scourge near 90?
"
markuskanada escribió:
"
omnidiabolus escribió:
"
markuskanada escribió:

Yeah true brother, but tankyness and clear speed is very strong I think. And Scourge Arrow really takes a while until it takes off as a league starter in my opinion. I can remember I almost dumped the build this league...and then it turned out to be the best ever possibly.

Will you go for a Scourge Arrow start again?

I was thinking about doing SA again. For me the clear is never really an issue, but yeah the single target can be pretty annoying. But depending on the new cluster jewel stuff, we can get some pretty powerful stuff for the build (my decision to play SA again will be mostly based on these reveals). But for lower tier content, Plague Bearer can carry the single target just fine usually.

"
gokudin escribió:
would be possible to start as cobra lash and respec to scourge near 90?

Sure. But Cobra Lash dps isnt the best imo and the gearing requirements are pretty much the same so I would personally just stick with Toxic Rain or just go SA right away.
My builds:
My site:
Editado por útlima vez por thedeathbeam en 27 feb. 2020 0:41:27
I use Toxic Rain for clearing low stuff. It can clear easily till t14 anyways. I made 6L Darkscorn for that.

Recently i changed to Dendrobate. Still have 5.5k hp and max resists. %78 evade. Removed poison chance nodes to add HP.

Also made that:

Want to run Flesh and Stone. But for that, i need to put Devouring Diadem or take Charisma cluster. My diadem doesnt have +1 pods but my rare helm has it. The problem im using Dendrobate also gives me mana problems. With Diadem, i'll avoid that and replace mana flask with something else.

In POB, the damae is similiar but i get extra nearly 1k eHP because of flask and Blind.

So in short, i need to get more defensive layers. Blind is good addition for that.
"
omnidiabolus escribió:
I use Toxic Rain for clearing low stuff. It can clear easily till t14 anyways. I made 6L Darkscorn for that.

Recently i changed to Dendrobate. Still have 5.5k hp and max resists. %78 evade. Removed poison chance nodes to add HP.

Also made that:

Want to run Flesh and Stone. But for that, i need to put Devouring Diadem or take Charisma cluster. My diadem doesnt have +1 pods but my rare helm has it. The problem im using Dendrobate also gives me mana problems. With Diadem, i'll avoid that and replace mana flask with something else.

In POB, the damae is similiar but i get extra nearly 1k eHP because of flask and Blind.

So in short, i need to get more defensive layers. Blind is good addition for that.

With free amulet slot, you can simply grab Malevolence has 22% reduced mana reservation amulet, that is what I did to fit flesh & stone in.
My builds:
My site:
Heh, found a good way to sustain life and mana in boss fights without relying on flask.

CWDT+Desecrate with Devouring diadem works wonders. Free life and mana lol.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional