[3.24] Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - Fast, fun to play

"
Sanchezi escribió:
Hit 97 so I dropped a HP node to go get the King of the Hill passive, and so far, it has been great. I also crafted a new quiver because stonks:

It's not quite as much dps as a double dot multi quiver would be, but it's pretty high.

Right now I'm at:

36.9m dps with vile toxins
30.7m dps with mirage archer

Nice quiver! After you mentioned this when we chatted I've also been experimenting with using a quiver without frenzy charge on hit (rare/unique enemy), and blood rage is entirely sufficient to sustain 5 frenzy charges without any issues, even including most bosses where mobs are absent (as they die so quickly). I need to fall back to the frenzy quiver for Sirius and similar ones though, as longer phase mechanics and lack of mobs drops my charges.

"
Sanchezi escribió:

I think I might try to mess around with the thread of hope see if I can increase it even more.

Edit: updated dps with attack speed enchant on boots.

I think that the large thread of hope approach is the single best approach for this build, given that the tree re-factoring can be handled w.r.t. life and resists. When I where analyzing different tree variations, Avatar of the Hunt was the one that I saw as step below all other common clusters. The evasion is a MS is nice, but (at least for me) not that valuable.

Btw I see you can push 1 more % on your Coralito's signature, if you really want to squeeze out some extra damage for a cheap cost ;-)

Mapping/Metamorph/Conquerers/Delve/etc
Gear variation:
Spoiler
Non-frenzy 2xDoT + AS quiver and better belt jewel (as the quiver also gives me the fire damage to attacks):

- 52.1M Shaper DPS w/ Mirage Archer variation
- 62.5M Shaper DPS w/ Vile Toxins variation

Sirius/etc
Gear variation:
Spoiler
Frenzy quiver and back to the lesser belt jewel for fire damage to attacks (as the quiver no longer includes this):

- 48.3M Shaper DPS w/ Mirage Archer variation
- 58.0M Shaper DPS w/ Vile Toxins variation
"
Sanchezi escribió:
Hit 97 so I dropped a HP node to go get the King of the Hill passive, and so far, it has been great. I also crafted a new quiver because stonks:

It's not quite as much dps as a double dot multi quiver would be, but it's pretty high.

Right now I'm at:

36.9m dps with vile toxins
30.7m dps with mirage archer

I think I might try to mess around with the thread of hope see if I can increase it even more.

Edit: updated dps with attack speed enchant on boots.

Here is my tree with Thread of Hope near Herbalism node. Saved alot of points. It's a nice choice.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAO4DogW1BekGcAahBucILgiJC48M7Q2NEd0UdRUgFr8Zjhm0HF8i4iLqI_YknSU_JjomdCaVKk0s6S2DLiMvJDBxMHw1kjY9N0w31DpCPyc_bEHTR-JJE0p9SshLeE2SUABRR1SCVUtW-l1oYeJiWmKsZKZlTWyMbWxuqnGhdoJ313p_f4B_loAihMWGs4d2ieCMNo19jb-PT5MflQWa8ZuNm7WcxJ2qn22jiqPvpAWkOaTCtNG1CLVItfK2Abciun-9Nr6nwzrHncgMyqnPetN-1CPYvd2o5ebmWOd06NbtP-2D7g7vevaj_MX-uv8Q?accountName=omnidiabolus&characterName=Capuenn%C3%A9

Edit: I'm using Frostblink as travel skill. Blink arrow is too clunky and need to be "casted". Frostblink is instant and can be used in mid charging SA to avoid hazardous things immediately. Thats why i took the cooldown nodes. Also gives attack and cast speed too.
Editado por útlima vez por omnidiabolus en 22 feb. 2020 8:10:41
https://pastebin.com/GEDqgiCW

Can anyone help me find out why am I missing dmg? :(
When I try to figure out damage for this build in PoB, do I look at "DPS including Poison" or just at "DPS"?

"
omnidiabolus escribió:

Here is my tree with Thread of Hope near Herbalism node. Saved alot of points. It's a nice choice.

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAIDAABeAO4DogW1BekGcAahBucILgiJC48M7Q2NEd0UdRUgFr8Zjhm0HF8i4iLqI_YknSU_JjomdCaVKk0s6S2DLiMvJDBxMHw1kjY9N0w31DpCPyc_bEHTR-JJE0p9SshLeE2SUABRR1SCVUtW-l1oYeJiWmKsZKZlTWyMbWxuqnGhdoJ313p_f4B_loAihMWGs4d2ieCMNo19jb-PT5MflQWa8ZuNm7WcxJ2qn22jiqPvpAWkOaTCtNG1CLVItfK2Abciun-9Nr6nwzrHncgMyqnPetN-1CPYvd2o5ebmWOd06NbtP-2D7g7vevaj_MX-uv8Q?accountName=omnidiabolus&characterName=Capuenn%C3%A9

Edit: I'm using Frostblink as travel skill. Blink arrow is too clunky and need to be "casted". Frostblink is instant and can be used in mid charging SA to avoid hazardous things immediately. Thats why i took the cooldown nodes. Also gives attack and cast speed too.

Looks nice! I just noticed that you took the unneccessary "Chance to Poison" node next to "Toxic Strikes", so you can get another extra point.
Editado por útlima vez por Bento_ en 22 feb. 2020 18:12:49
"
Bento_ escribió:
When I try to figure out damage for this build in PoB, do I look at "DPS including Poison" or just at "DPS"?

DPS including Poison.
Why are 3 of the spells on the gloves at level 1 in PoB? Is this an error or is there a reason why they should stay at level 1?
"
ajn678 escribió:
Why are 3 of the spells on the gloves at level 1 in PoB? Is this an error or is there a reason why they should stay at level 1?

Because they level does not matter as they do not gain anything useful from levels so i just left them at lvl 1. You can level them if you want but for example high level wither also has high int requirement what can be pretty annoying when gearing.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Editado por útlima vez por thedeathbeam en 22 feb. 2020 23:31:59
"
thedeathbeam escribió:
"
ajn678 escribió:

Because they level does not matter as they do not gain anything useful from levels so i just left them at lvl 1. You can level them if you want but for example high level wither also has high int requirement what can be pretty annoying when gearing.

Thanks for the quick answer. Didn't know that.
So, I've played around with some thread of hope action and it has paid off a bit (+~10m dps):

46.5m vile toxin dps
37.9m mirage archer dps

since I was able to pick up a corrupted blood thread of hope, I have switched up my flasks which has added a lot of dps too:

I would recommend a cheap alternative to doing the bottled faith approach is sin's rebirth - I think this should be added as well. Unholy might adds a ton of dps at a relatively low cost (I picked up one for 44c).

Edit: I would also recommend that anyone looking at this build understand that these items are not necessary to kill any end game content. Some of us are just min/max whores who won't stop investing.

I killed Elder/Shaper/Uber Elder/Sirus 8 well before any of this extra dps talk. I think I had invested maybe 8 ex into my build (5 of which was a darkscorn >.>) before I killed all the end game content.
Editado por útlima vez por Sanchezi en 23 feb. 2020 0:17:43
Im really stumped, I tried T16 and died a lot, can anyone help me with my EQs?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional