Los servidores de Sony se reinician en:
Deberían estar funcionando de nuevo en aproximadamente .

[3.7] Viper Strike Pathfinder

Can anyone give me a small tutorial on how to craft the claws showcased in PoB?

Corroded Fossil spam and hope for the best or am i missing something?
"
royvisser1990 escribió:
Can anyone give me a small tutorial on how to craft the claws showcased in PoB?

Corroded Fossil spam and hope for the best or am i missing something?

In mathil's vid he uses

4 socket resonator with

Metallic
Corroded
Shuddering
Abberant

ilvl 84 white imperial or gemini claw

hope this helps

-Alavar

Switched from Wasp Nest to these. It's absurd.
Not too good, I know, claws are mediocre, but it's best that I have. And I highly recommend it to anyone who plays the build, that poison is too good.
Only difference from your support gem setup is that I'm using added chaos instead of unbound ailments that you provided in PoB setup, feels better to me personally.
Editado por útlima vez por Songweaver en 30 jun. 2019 6:14:26
Brand new to POE and I've heard and seen great thing regarding this build. Under Leveling and Gearing you have the gems listed but what gear do you recommend? Or is that even an issue until you get to higher levels?

Also in the skill tree in POB how do you determine which skill to choose when there are multiple paths or does this matter?
"
Giohwe escribió:
Brand new to POE and I've heard and seen great thing regarding this build. Under Leveling and Gearing you have the gems listed but what gear do you recommend? Or is that even an issue until you get to higher levels?

Also in the skill tree in POB how do you determine which skill to choose when there are multiple paths or does this matter?

Honestly, just basic leveling gear, like Goldrim, Wanderlust boots will work, otherwise just look for resists and life. But, until maps, I usually dont really care about gear (or survivability from it), and just go for some damage and speed.

For skill tree, just try to get some life and damage nodes early. I usually take Acro/Phase acro first from the "major" notables, as it is very nice, and then path to shadow area, and then expand. Also, ofc you want all poison nodes in final tree asap.

Small update to the build:

- Replaced Master Alchemist with Nature's Adrenaline
- Replaced Alchemist Jade flask with Experimenter Jade Flask of Heat
- Updated Pantheon section

So, I decided to drop Master Alchemist and just geat Heat flask instead. I also removed Arakaali from Pantheon section completely, because we run BLood Rage, what makes Arakaali basically never work unless you gem/weapon swap.

I also updated some items in PoB (toned down the mods a bit to be more "realistic").

I kind of neglected this build as I eventually migrated to Scourge Arrow from Viper Strike, and I am very sorry for this, but, I will try to add some leveling trees (that I promised few pages before).
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Hi, I tried importing the PoB, but it refused to open it. If I could have some advice on what I'm supposed to actually do, that would help greatly.
"
Giohwe escribió:

Goldrim, Tabula, Wanderlust is what I used.
Use daggers or claws, any really, until level 34. Buy yourself 2 Mortem Morsu claws and use them until you can equip Wasp Nest.
For leveling tree, basically, what I did was, started ranger, picked life nodes, traveled to shadow area, picked life and claw nodes, picked up poison nodes.
From there, I picked acrobatics, then traveled to duelist and scion life wheel, and then started picking the rest of the nodes.
I'm leaving Revenge of the Hunted and Profane Chemistry clusters for the last.

This is my current gear at the moment. I have used a Tabula up until level 79.

Spoiler
Any chance we can get some videos after the fix to Poison Proliferation of some end game content?

T16 maps? Uber Elder?
"
faraazahmed escribió:
Any chance we can get some videos after the fix to Poison Proliferation of some end game content?

T16 maps? Uber Elder?

Not sure. I kind of migrated my Viper Strike character to Scourge Arrow, as I wanted to try Darkscorn and poison buffs for bows as well, so I will probably not have enough time to re-level the viper striker again and record some vids on it (because of my limited playtime), sorry :/
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
Where should i focus upgrades from here?

https://pastebin.com/g2ALmRPz

I feel squishy as fuck in red maps and sometimes large HP enemies are slower to kill than I'd like (syndicate, for example)

edit: well i gave up maim on my chest piece for more defenses. As nice as it is, dying isn't worth the ~5% damage

Still curious where i should focus next though
Editado por útlima vez por DotsandDashes en 1 jul. 2019 19:15:53

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional