[3.7] Viper Strike Pathfinder

"
Alavar escribió:
Friends. please help.

I have crafted this amazing claw...but

It did NOT come with 'increased damage with poison'

And i do not see the option to craft it myself...

Is it NOT possible to craft 'increased damage with poison'??

If NOT ....is raw 'chaos damage' the next best option....

The claw is a gemini and currently has:

adds to chaos damage
attack speed
60% chance for poisons to do 100%
*multiple crafted mods*
Phys damage and blind

So i have an open Suffix currently.

Thank you all for your time!!

-Alavar

Increased damage to poison is nice, but not that important.
That's a very nice claw you crafted.
Just get increased phys damage % and you're golden.
GL crafting the second one
why does something like this..

Imperial Claw

--------
Item Level: 83
--------
+46 Life gained for each Enemy hit by Attacks
--------
Adds 60 to 101 Chaos Damage
16% increased Attack Speed
Curse Enemies with Level 10 Despair on Hit
25% increased Damage with Poison
60% chance for Poisons inflicted with this Weapon to deal 100% more Damage
105% increased Physical Damage (crafted)
19% chance to Blind Enemies on hit (crafted)
--------

come out in PoB as ~5% LESS damage than a wasps nest? I guess because the phys damage overall is lower than my wasps nest? 239 vs 187.

Feels impossible to get a rare claw with these poison mods while also having 200+ dps

EDIT: I think im dumb. I was looking at Average Damage. which is just the initial hit of VS, correct? I should be paying attention to Total DPS inc Poison, which the above claw still says is ~1.5% worse than a wasp nest and i jsut dont see how? does PoB not calculate poison properly?
Editado por útlima vez por DotsandDashes en 26 jun. 2019 20:36:29
"
DotsandDashes escribió:

Imperial Claw

--------
--------
--------
--------

come out in PoB as ~5% LESS damage than a wasps nest? I guess because the phys damage overall is lower than my wasps nest? 239 vs 187.

Feels impossible to get a rare claw with these poison mods while also having 200+ dps

EDIT: I think im dumb. I was looking at Average Damage. which is just the initial hit of VS, correct? I should be paying attention to Total DPS inc Poison, which the above claw still says is ~1.5% worse than a wasp nest and i jsut dont see how? does PoB not calculate poison properly?

This is not calculated properly as there is no wway to simulate it properly.

To fix it, change the line to Poisons deal 60% more dmg.

If you have 2 of such weapons, just multiply your poison dps by 1.6, that should show you the correct number.

Now that on death mechanics can work, I can imagine there'd be more poison pathfinder out there. I myself am going to look and see how it goes first. Got all the gears ready.
discord id: dejuvenate#5828
Guides
[3.13 Ritual] Flameslinger - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3009295
[3.5 Betrayal] Brutus AW Chieftain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2320224
[3.4 Delve] Toxic Rain - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207700
"
dejuvenate escribió:
"
DotsandDashes escribió:

Imperial Claw

--------
--------
--------
--------

This is not calculated properly as there is no wway to simulate it properly.

To fix it, change the line to Poisons deal 60% more dmg.

If you have 2 of such weapons, just multiply your poison dps by 1.6, that should show you the correct number.

Now that on death mechanics can work, I can imagine there'd be more poison pathfinder out there. I myself am going to look and see how it goes first. Got all the gears ready.

Thanks. that makes sense. When it comes to this kind of claw what's more important, having flat chaos or high phys? It's unlikely i'll ever craft my own, that shit never works out for me. But when looking for one to buy it seems like i find one or the other, never both
Hello, noob question here what kind of mods should i avoid when i get to mapping? im playing ssfhc. like if phys/ele reflect would kill me
"

Hello, noob question here what kind of mods should i avoid when i get to mapping? im playing ssfhc. like if phys/ele reflect would kill me

chance to avoid poison is nuts..
phys reflect kinda hurts too, as its not full conversion and gets hard to overleech 40% phys for big packs even with pantheon
I've grabbed some decent claws and overall the build is solid

MY only issue is sqiushy-ness. lvl78 and barely over 5k HP. Plays like typical acro/phase acro with blinds build. Everything is good and fine until you dont dodge something and get 1 shot. I might have to sacrifice damage for life at some point. My first thought is dropping bubonic trail boots for something with 100+ flat life and resistances which will make gearing in other slots easier because in turn will need less resistances
Editado por útlima vez por DotsandDashes en 29 jun. 2019 12:16:00
Anyone confirmed if the Poison Proflif now works on the Legion stuff?
"
Fitzand escribió:
Anyone confirmed if the Poison Proflif now works on the Legion stuff?

Yeah it does, really really well.
My builds:
Scourge Arrow Poison Prolif Pathfinder - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2551841
My site:
https://mapsofexile.com/
"- Nature's Reprisal do not works for frozen Legion, what is pretty dissapointing"

it's working now, they patched it today

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional