[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

"
Kobebeng214 escribió:
Thanks to your Build @SHEPUUURD. Which is better flesh and stone or Aspect of the Spider? If I use Aspect of the spider what can i use in the free slots if i remove flesh and stone + maim support.
They both have their own advantages. F&S is more DPS in Blood Stance. You can read about it in Stage 3.

I was using CWDT + Storm Brand + Blind in the free slots, but there's a lot of utility setups you can use (e.g. add Endurance Charge on Stun on Leap Slam).

"
bokbok1997 escribió:
oh, so u mean if i have a ring already with -# mana cost, then i need to go to syndicate hideout and craft a veil mod and hope it is -# mana cost?
Yeah, but you don't need to go to the hideout to craft the mod. If you've already unlocked it from unveiling items you can just do it with your own crafting bench.

"
craptastic16 escribió:

Appreciate some feedback on my gear xD

Playing for 3 years and I've yet to kill Uber elder and shaper cause I always get lazy.

1. On 5.2k life and 5.8k life if I change to Kaom's. Surviving so far hasn't been a problem except irritating Legion shields and Porcupines. I feel a cwdt molten + phase is more valuable than 600 more life?

2. My lethal pride is mainly damage, 10% double damage, 40% melee damage, 20% armour. Should I divine it for more tankiness?

3. My gloves and boots have free slot to exalt, been waiting on a Research Leo. Belt I have a suffix to craft I'm not sure what to add. I am at max resist already so not urgent for these.

4. I'm missing: Watcher's Eye for added impale, Hits can't be evaded (but I already have 100% accuracy anyway), been trying to get the +2 socketed support craft. My dps melts almost everything alrd anyway, so I think dps isn't that important now.

Any suggestions much appreciated! Have a good ~30ex to throw around.
1. CWDT + MS shares a cooldown with selfcast so I wouldn't do that. Besides, you can also just change the selfcast setup to a CWDT one. Phase Run consumes your frenzy charges, but I can see it help in some situations.
Kaom's is almost 1k extra life on my character than your chest, so I'd still go for that.

2. No, I'd say your jewel is fine. It's pretty rare to get that many useful mods and double damage is already one of the best damage modifiers.

3. I'm pretty certain you could get better gloves/boots (e.g. higher life or movement speed) by just buying new ones with the exalt instead.
Tbh I'm not sure either what to craft on the belt. Resists would be the most valuable but you said you alread had those maxed. I'd probably either craft strength or life regen during flask effect.

4. If you have enough accuracy and a lot of currency you can try to just get an exquisite with more DPS in that case:
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Legion/kd4PpQh5
You can import them right into PoB with the "Copy item" button.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Big thanks to SHEPUUURD.

Yesterday i killed my second uber elder. But this time it was very fast and easy.

This build rocks!
Thanks for the Build.

I am dying super fast if i don't have vaal molten shell up (T15-16). any suggestion what i should upgrade next?

i got all the jewels and am level 91.

got around 6k life but i get oneshot quite a bit. (never died with vaal molten shell up but it's not up all the time :D)
"
Baldry escribió:
Thanks for the Build.

I am dying super fast if i don't have vaal molten shell up (T15-16). any suggestion what i should upgrade next?

got around 6k life but i get oneshot quite a bit. (never died with vaal molten shell up but it's not up all the time :D)

The 2 life rolls on the rings could be much better.
"
PattyWin escribió:
"
Baldry escribió:
Thanks for the Build.

The 2 life rolls on the rings could be much better.

i don't have the level 3 craft yet.

Is there any use of "herold of ice skill"? or is it useless and is it better to anul it?
"
Baldry escribió:
Thanks for the Build.

You can get around 500 extra life by readjusting your passive tree. Not sure why you took an Endurance Charge if you can't even generate it. If it's because of a Lethal Pride mod, it's not worth taking in that case.

You should swap your silver flask for a basalt or stibinte, as you already get onslaught on kill from the axe passives.

The life craft recipe is in the storyline, so that shouldn't be an issue to get.

"
PattyWin escribió:

Is there any use of "herold of ice skill"? or is it useless and is it better to anul it?
It's useless for this build. I'd claim it's also useless for most builds that use Herald of Ice.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Editado por útlima vez por SHEPUUURD en 6 ago. 2019 8:29:12
"
SHEPUUURD escribió:
"
Baldry escribió:
Thanks for the Build.

You can get around 500 extra life by readjusting your passive tree. Not sure why you took an Endurance Charge if you can't even generate it. If it's because of a Lethal Pride mod, it's not worth taking in that case.

You should swap your silver flask for a basalt or stibinte, as you already get onslaught on kill from the axe passives.

The life craft recipe is in the storyline, so that shouldn't be an issue to get.

i swaped some gems and i fell much more tanky now.

using stone golem on cast on dmg taken and casting endurance cry myself. At least i didn't die yet. (did a porcipie map with no problems)
Hi

I see a lot of ppl use infused channeling over maim.
Is that the way to go now?
Really enjoying this build, just one question.
What is the reason that nobody is using the retch belt https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/The_Retch
It seems to have all the right mods.
In my case with my current build it will be this belt or devoto’s and a Stygian vise .

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional