[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

"
Crook1d escribió:
Is it worth trying to double corrupt my cyclone or should I just try vaal orbing for a 21/20?
21/20 is fine. It's possible that the that the extra AoE from 3% quality increases your AoE radius by 1, but I wouldn't really worry about that.

"
Armisal escribió:

Ok got my MotE, quite expensive to make the (other) ring to support it (Mark and -mana).

What's next?

I get itimidate from my watcher's eye.
Lethal pride gives 5% str, 20% armor, 10% fort, 20% melee
Tempered flesh not upgraded yet, but the extra 2.5ex for 4% phy reduction doesnt seem worth it? My amulet already gives me makeshift endurance charges already.
Technically the endurance charges make the phys reduction even better because they stack with each other (and with armour).

I would get a better Lethal Pride, preferrably with intimidate, and then get a +2 Impale Watcher's Eye.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Editado por útlima vez por SHEPUUURD en 4 ago. 2019 6:27:53
Wanted to try and craft a weapon for myself but finding a working base was extrmely expensive. I am guessing I need to find a 6L axe on which I can start to roll? Seems to be nothing under 2ex on sale, or I am doing something wrong myself.
how does your ring have 2 -7 mana cost?
"
n86eal escribió:
Wanted to try and craft a weapon for myself but finding a working base was extrmely expensive. I am guessing I need to find a 6L axe on which I can start to roll? Seems to be nothing under 2ex on sale, or I am doing something wrong myself.
Natural 6L iLvl 80+ Elder weapons drops are really rare, so the price of a 6L base is pretty much determined by the fusing cost.
Most people craft their weapon and then 6L it afterwards.

"
bokbok1997 escribió:
how does your ring have 2 -7 mana cost?
You can get a -mana cost item from the temple of atzoatl and then craft a veiled mod on top of it. You'll probably get better results if just use the veiled mod on two different pieces of gear.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Thanks to your Build @SHEPUUURD. Which is better flesh and stone or Aspect of the Spider? If I use Aspect of the spider what can i use in the free slots if i remove flesh and stone + maim support.
oh, so u mean if i have a ring already with -# mana cost, then i need to go to syndicate hideout and craft a veil mod and hope it is -# mana cost?
Killed uber elder today for this first time with this build, thanks man!

Appreciate some feedback on my gear xD

Playing for 3 years and I've yet to kill Uber elder and shaper cause I always get lazy.

1. On 5.2k life and 5.8k life if I change to Kaom's. Surviving so far hasn't been a problem except irritating Legion shields and Porcupines. I feel a cwdt molten + phase is more valuable than 600 more life?

2. My lethal pride is mainly damage, 10% double damage, 40% melee damage, 20% armour. Should I divine it for more tankiness?

3. My gloves and boots have free slot to exalt, been waiting on a Research Leo. Belt I have a suffix to craft I'm not sure what to add. I am at max resist already so not urgent for these.

4. I'm missing: Watcher's Eye for added impale, Hits can't be evaded (but I already have 100% accuracy anyway), been trying to get the +2 socketed support craft. My dps melts almost everything alrd anyway, so I think dps isn't that important now.

Any suggestions much appreciated! Have a good ~30ex to throw around.
Editado por útlima vez por craptastic16 en 5 ago. 2019 1:57:23
"
SHEPUUURD escribió:

Most people craft their weapon and then 6L it afterwards.

What is the cheapest and easyest way to 6L this weapon?

---------------------------------------------------------

Edith ask: How can i lure the elder in the middle of....dont know how? :D
Editado por útlima vez por PattyWin en 5 ago. 2019 2:37:28
"
PattyWin escribió:

What is the cheapest and easyest way to 6L this weapon?

---------------------------------------------------------

Edith ask: How can i lure the elder in the middle of....dont know how? :D

Use fuses : with 45 quality, it should come "easily" (some people say aroud 600 at 48% quality, have not checked the numbers). But be aware of the HUGE variation possible in results. My first 6 link took me more than 3000 fusings (over several leagues, I was unable to farm such currency then) and this league I linked a 48% in 200.

Uber Elder : if you have killed Shaper (and only if), make Elder influence progress towards the center, when it's close to one tier 16 (on adjacent maps), the tier 16 should be under shper inflence then. You make this tier 16, it becomes Elder influenced. You make an adjacent tier 16 (not opposite), then the two others in any order.

This will spawn Guardians on all tier 16. Which you have to do again, to finally do Uber Elder with a set of fragments.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional