[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

"
Crook1d escribió:
Got a high tier helm with life, armor and +2 to aura gems. Thoughts on this?

Also got a high tier helm with life, accuracy, resist and reduced mana reserved. I am finding with just a touch of less mana reserved, you only need about -5 mana cost of skills to use all auras. This leaves room for more attack speed on rings.

Thoughts on this or am I just uber newb?
+2 to aura gems is only good on high level Precision, which you'll stop using in Stage 3. The other auras don't benefit much from levels.

You will get mana problems if you Cyclone costs more than 1 because you can't recover it. You could get leech but then you're investing into an helmet and gloves just to get a bit of attack speed.

"
shabanotti escribió:
Spoiler

Gear in spoiler

What would you guys recommend I upgrade next? I know I still need a Pride Watcher's eye, but I'm about to do a few uber elders first and see if it drops (I know, I hope for too much). If not, then I'll just buy it.
I feel like the damage is excellent, but not sure what to upgrade next :S (other than jewels, cyclone devoto and +life craft on ring, just saw I'm missing it)
Well Transcendent Flesh, but you mentioned jewels.

I would probably look for some kind of replacement for the gloves and iron ring since they both have low-ish stats. If you can get enough resistances to drop Sentinel in the passive tree (should be easy), you can get more damage passives - or Alira.

"
if i was to use a starforge, would i have to switch out the gear?
You'd be stuck at Stage 2, that's it. This build wasn't planned with Starfoge so there might also be a better passive tree.

"
Jiltbenz escribió:
May I please ask how are u achieving 0 mana cost on the cyclone? For some reason my cyclone is costing 12 mana and im always running out of manas. U seem like your spells are costing no mana at all. O.o SOrry newbie here!!
Mana cost reduction jewelry.

"
kazafz escribió:
For Lethal Pride Jewel, will any Lethal Pride jewel work?

Or only what the guide says:

12803 warriors under kaom
conquered by karui
Any Lethal Pride with good stats, check Stage 2 gearing for good mods.

"
Hootbagz3 escribió:
So I'm about 4 ex in the hole from trying to craft this axe (I've annul'ed Fortify 5x already).

Just got it again, got it to rare and now have level 20 fortify and 17% increased area of effect. Would you consider this worth keeping or should I pray to the RNG gods and annul it one more time?

Thanks!
If you take that it means you'll give up chance to deal double damage, which means losing 9-10% of your dps. AoE takes my radius from 42 to 44. I'd still go for the annul.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Editado por útlima vez por SHEPUUURD en 5 jul. 2019 15:00:20
Thanks again especially for answering questions to fools like myself:

Is there any cyclone gem combinations or change outs you would recommend for running hall of grandmasters or would you just suggest a carry? I was thinking a mix of frost bomb and replacing one of the gems in cyclone with block reduction support.

I have moved along the tree to point blank where I put a glorious vanity conquered by the vaal. I realise this requires 6 points from vaal pact but in combination with soul tether I get to keep my overleech and gain about 1500ES for additional EHP. (I think this helps with my lack of skills and lag issues) I also went with kill all bandits as with 2 skill points you can pick up cloth n chain for 32% increased armour and evasion and 15 to all resist.
A modified similar path could be used to pick up titanic impacts and bladedancer for the sword guys out there. I tend to jump in and out of vaal pact depending on what content I am doing. Do you recommend vaal pact?

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAQBAAHnBS0FPAxwDjwTyRQgFE0UcRR1GJEaVRv6I-ol3y5TMHc1kjboOlI64TsUO7Y9_EMxQ6NHfkh4TP9N404qUEdR2lO7WGNYr1n-W69fOV8_YSFhUmRSZU1lp2XwaGVvO3NndO12rHgNeWiCB4MuhNmE74WPhmCHKYdqivCMz49gkGySfZMPlSSVfZcImG-bLZzEn4mkGaTCpTWmV6knqW6plK2NrlCwq7XytyK8n702vqe_1cAawQTBo8SCxVPPftAs02_Yvdl82sHcI9wy3IziYeRR5c_l5uoY7HHvDu_R8kXz3fVh9kj3Mvjr_Ev-a_6P?accountName=louis_gettings&characterName=pokenspin

Also thought I would try to answer some of the easier questions for you.
(sorry until I previewed this I missed your earlier replies)

"
shabanotti escribió:
Spoiler

Gear in spoiler

What would you guys recommend I upgrade next? I know I still need a Pride Watcher's eye, but I'm about to do a few uber elders first and see if it drops (I know, I hope for too much). If not, then I'll just buy it.
I feel like the damage is excellent, but not sure what to upgrade next :S (other than jewels, cyclone devoto and +life craft on ring, just saw I'm missing it)

You can look at switching to an enlighten gem which would allow you to take lvl 1 precision aura for additional crit chance. I find the flask recharge watchers eye very useful as I cant afford the impale one. Buy a budget one for now and if you win the lottery when you do uber elder you can onsell it. Consider getting a cinderswallow silver flask with crit chance, you can just use it for mapping if you don't like it but i find the instaheals pretty useful at times

"
if i was to use a starforge, would i have to switch out the gear?

You wouldnt have to switch it out as its a pure physical weapon but as Shepuuurd points out for the same investment you can craft a better weapon unless you are farming one but then you still need to 6 link it.

"
Jiltbenz escribió:
May I please ask how are u achieving 0 mana cost on the cyclone? For some reason my cyclone is costing 12 mana and im always running out of manas. U seem like your spells are costing no mana at all. O.o SOrry newbie here!!

Guide explains that depending on what gems you are using will change the mana multiplier of the skill but he achieves 0 mana cost by crafting Rings or amulets with -mana to skills (I have to use 2 to get 0 cost). If you are just starting out u can buy a 5L soul taker axe for cheap which has insufficient mana does not stop your melee attacks.

"
kazafz escribió:
For Lethal Pride Jewel, will any Lethal Pride jewel work?

Or only what the guide says:

12803 warriors under kaom
conquered by karui

Shepuuurd explains what to look for, each jewel changes the notable skills. So no you dont need that number but the only real way to tell is to put the jewel in the jewel slot on your passive tree then hover over the notables in radius and see how they change eg extra life, attack speed, fortify etc. You want 3 or 4 good notable bonus' to make it worthwhile.

"
Hootbagz3 escribió:
So I'm about 4 ex in the hole from trying to craft this axe (I've annul'ed Fortify 5x already).

Just got it again, got it to rare and now have level 20 fortify and 17% increased area of effect. Would you consider this worth keeping or should I pray to the RNG gods and annul it one more time?

Thanks!

Pretty sure he answered a similar post with yes annul as area of effect is not as good as +range or other crafts you can put on it. Don't feel discouraged I did the same thing cost me 15ex to make my axe due to some bad rng luck and I ended up giving up and going lvl 18 fortify as I annuled all the level 20s away and if i kept going i couldnt afford the crafts required. Whis is total bs ive watched videos of people annul off an unwanted stat from items with 4 or more stats on them and I couldnt hit a 1/2 chance 5 or 6 times in a row. Happy crafting sorry to hear rng doesn't just screw me.

Not sure how but my Cyclone is free with just one ring -7 mana cost.

Btw, Daresso's Salute is a really solid amulet i've noticed while trying to get something better. It's cheap, gives great resist and that extra (+2) range / movement speed is clutch.

Looking at your skill tree on the PoB link and I think I have all the nodes selected, I'm wondering if there's something missing in the link as I'm only lvl 71. The passive tree link that takes me to the regular website doesnt work on my phone, it won't let me scroll over to the left to see all the nodes. Anybody got a simple screen shot of it zoomed out so I can see better to know what I'm missing?
Hey m8, let me say that im the guy that didint like poe! Now with Legion i give it a try again, and im running ur build and im loving the game so ty :D

Question: Im starting the making of my wep, im using a Rarity: Sinvicta's Mettle
Ezomyte Axe, and i like the way axe's look over the swords.

My question is what is better to invest? Should i go for the Vaal Axe and keep the build, or change for a Exquisite Blade (this will make me change the build right?)?

Thank's
Why does swords have rampart but no axes ?
"
timmosupremo escribió:
Looking at your skill tree on the PoB link and I think I have all the nodes selected, I'm wondering if there's something missing in the link as I'm only lvl 71. The passive tree link that takes me to the regular website doesnt work on my phone, it won't let me scroll over to the left to see all the nodes. Anybody got a simple screen shot of it zoomed out so I can see better to know what I'm missing?
You're probably just missing some minor life nodes.

"
Is there any cyclone gem combinations or change outs you would recommend for running hall of grandmasters or would you just suggest a carry? I was thinking a mix of frost bomb and replacing one of the gems in cyclone with block reduction support.

I have moved along the tree to point blank where I put a glorious vanity conquered by the vaal. I realise this requires 6 points from vaal pact but in combination with soul tether I get to keep my overleech and gain about 1500ES for additional EHP. (I think this helps with my lack of skills and lag issues) I also went with kill all bandits as with 2 skill points you can pick up cloth n chain for 32% increased armour and evasion and 15 to all resist.
A modified similar path could be used to pick up titanic impacts and bladedancer for the sword guys out there. I tend to jump in and out of vaal pact depending on what content I am doing. Do you recommend vaal pact?
1) HoGM is doable with the build as it is, but I wouldn't farm it. Block Chance reduction or Bleed (it has absurd PvP scaling) can make it easier.

2) If you have Overleech, get Vaal Pact. If it's too far away on your skill tree, Acuities might be an option.

"
Xcter escribió:
Hey m8, let me say that im the guy that didint like poe! Now with Legion i give it a try again, and im running ur build and im loving the game so ty :D

Question: Im starting the making of my wep, im using a Rarity: Sinvicta's Mettle
Ezomyte Axe, and i like the way axe's look over the swords.

My question is what is better to invest? Should i go for the Vaal Axe and keep the build, or change for a Exquisite Blade (this will make me change the build right?)?

Thank's
I would get an Exquisite with the current prices (1ex).

The only thing that changes with Swords vs Axes is the skill tree, so that should be easy.

"
Valant escribió:
Why does swords have rampart but no axes ?
Because it takes 6 skill points to get there with axes. Swords need 5.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Editado por útlima vez por SHEPUUURD en 6 jul. 2019 13:59:57
Your engagement with your community is admirable. I am learning a ton from your responses and cannot thank you enough.

In reference to mentioning we'll be dropping precision in stage 3, I noticed it is still listed as a gem for a 4s on stage 3 of the guide / build. Am I missing something?
Hey just killed Uber Elder on my 1st try, no portal lefts but he died

i'm playing pob to find my next upgrade, craft assassin's mark ring or a weapon, have 10ex to spend.

Thanks for the guide, well written and really fun to play.
Hello I would like opinions plz !

I just hit T1 Phys on the regal, is annuling my only option here ?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional