[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

Hi there Mr. Shepuuurd:

So I have been watching some youtube videos and saw some idea out there which seems to be really good, so was wondering what youd think about it.

We would need to remove one of the ring affixes, which could be:

* Change base from Coral to Steel Ring, to lose 30hp but Free the Phys DMG affix into the Ring itself (base would be 8ex)
* Keep Coral base and remove Phy DMG from affixes

And then, with the Open Free mod, craft into it:

of the Order 81 Shock nearby Enemies for 4 Seconds when you Focus

The focus would become a spell into our skill bar since we have an item with it, and it would be a 4 second duration buff with a +50% Total DMG attached to it, while the CoolDown would be 12 seconds, being neither the duration or the CD variable.

So basically it would be lossing about a 2% DMG or less from the Pure Phys Roll, or losing around 100 HP from the 30HP lose from Coral Base, and getting an upgrade of 50% DPS 1/3 of the time (4 running out of every 12)
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Editado por útlima vez por Kelzar en 4 jul. 2019 15:26:51
Hey Shepuuurd, was just wondering what you recommend for an aura set up before you have a hits can't be evaded craft. Do you recommend pride, dread banner, and max precision? Or max precision, dread banner, and the flesh/blood auras? Or another setup entirely? Thanks, really loving the build so far.
"
shoome23 escribió:
1) I'm currently sitting at 7.2k HP with overcapped res at 97/104/93 and 6.4k Armor. I Still feel kinda squishy sometimes especially against Legion mobs on T16 Elder Maps.

2) How do you deal with stuns? Since you dont run the stun immunity with overleech on slayer ascendancy, I feel like every 2nd or 3rd Legion encounter some rare stuns me and i get nuked in 1.5s.
1) I'm assuming that's 6.4k unbuffed. Flask + Molten Shell should put it up to 15k+.

Some Monolith mobs hit really hard, what I do is save up Vaal Molten Shell and activate it when the monolith timer hits 0, which gives me a shield of about 10k. That's usually enough unless you get hit by everyhing at once because you're standing still or so.

2) Cyclone makes you immune to stuns while channeling (because it isn't op enough, right?). Brine King Pantheon is there to keep you from getting stunlocked outside of Cyclone.

"
Kelzar escribió:
Hi there Mr. Shepuuurd:

So I have been watching some youtube videos and saw some idea out there which seems to be really good, so was wondering what youd think about it.

We would need to remove one of the ring affixes, which could be:

* Change base from Coral to Steel Ring, to lose 30hp but Free the Phys DMG affix into the Ring itself (base would be 8ex)
* Keep Coral base and remove Phy DMG from affixes

And then, with the Open Free mod, craft into it:

of the Order 81 Shock nearby Enemies for 4 Seconds when you Focus

The focus would become a spell into our skill bar since we have an item with it, and it would be a 4 second duration buff with a +50% Total DMG attached to it, while the CoolDown would be 12 seconds, being neither the duration or the CD variable.

So basically it would be lossing about a 2% DMG or less from the Pure Phys Roll, or losing around 100 HP from the 30HP lose from Coral Base, and getting an upgrade of 50% DPS 1/3 of the time (4 running out of every 12)
Spoiler
Sorry to break it to you, the effect only shocks for 20% incresed damage taken. Wiki

The radius is also terribly small if I remember correctly.

I'm not sure what you mean about the ring base. There's no problem with using another ring base than Coral, but it doesn't free up a mod. Rings can have:
-1 implicit mod (determined by the base)
-3 prefix mods
-3 suffix mods

"
Ellipsist escribió:
Hey Shepuuurd, was just wondering what you recommend for an aura set up before you have a hits can't be evaded craft. Do you recommend pride, dread banner, and max precision? Or max precision, dread banner, and the flesh/blood auras? Or another setup entirely? Thanks, really loving the build so far.
Blood and Sand (10%), Dread Banner (10%), Pride (50%) and Precision as high as you can get it.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Editado por útlima vez por SHEPUUURD en 4 jul. 2019 17:14:44
Got a high tier helm with life, armor and +2 to aura gems. Thoughts on this?

Also got a high tier helm with life, accuracy, resist and reduced mana reserved. I am finding with just a touch of less mana reserved, you only need about -5 mana cost of skills to use all auras. This leaves room for more attack speed on rings.

Thoughts on this or am I just uber newb?
Spoiler

Gear in spoiler

What would you guys recommend I upgrade next? I know I still need a Pride Watcher's eye, but I'm about to do a few uber elders first and see if it drops (I know, I hope for too much). If not, then I'll just buy it.
I feel like the damage is excellent, but not sure what to upgrade next :S (other than jewels, cyclone devoto and +life craft on ring, just saw I'm missing it)
Editado por útlima vez por shabanotti en 4 jul. 2019 21:07:12
if i was to use a starforge, would i have to switch out the gear?
May I please ask how are u achieving 0 mana cost on the cyclone? For some reason my cyclone is costing 12 mana and im always running out of manas. U seem like your spells are costing no mana at all. O.o SOrry newbie here!!
For Lethal Pride Jewel, will any Lethal Pride jewel work?

Or only what the guide says:

12803 warriors under kaom
conquered by karui
I have changed today the amulet, since I got the resistances worked in the Gloves, Belt and Boots:

So I changed my previous corrupted "cheap" amulet:

To a Multi Mod crafted one, since I realized I could roll for Life/Crit Multiplier and then hopefully block those 2 mods into yellow, and start the multi mod, which would add Cost, Range and the required Dex/Int for level 21 Infused Channeling and Blood Rage:

3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
So I'm about 4 ex in the hole from trying to craft this axe (I've annul'ed Fortify 5x already).

Just got it again, got it to rare and now have level 20 fortify and 17% increased area of effect. Would you consider this worth keeping or should I pray to the RNG gods and annul it one more time?

Thanks!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional