[3.7] 2H Cyclone Slayer - Crit, Pure Phys - All Content

"
Kelzar escribió:
I have some question, hope someone with more knolwedge can help:

1) Aspect of the spider:

From what I read, that "spell" reserves 25% mana, so with the current reservation of mana from Pride, Flesh/Stone, Blood/Sand, Dread Banner and Precission, the mana which is left, is no ever close to the 25% which technically the aspect of the spider needs.

Im I missing something?

2) Why do Aspect of the Spider is good?

3) The total mana cost reduction on the amulet, is an suffix or prefix? Trying to figure out how to I have to get my amulet to work with it.

4) How important is the "Move Speed/Onslaught chance" mod on the boots?

5) Why is choosen Stibnite vs Basalt flask choosen?

6) What Lab Enchantment should I look for in the Lab?

7) How hard would it be to get 100% natural hit chance to be able to remove the "Hits Cant be evaded" mod from the weapon? Would it be worth or is it too hard to achieve?
Good questions.

1) I'm not using Aspect and Flesh/Stone at once, you're supposed to pick one of them. You can check the PoBs for mana reservation. (it's also in the FAQ)

2)
a) it's easy to gear for
b) it adds damage in blood and sand stance
c) the movement slow stacks with maim for a total of 60%, which is a good defensive layer

3) It's a prefix.

4) You should get one source of Onslaught on kill. Either from boots, an abyss jewel or the axe passive nodes (Slaughter)

5) They're both good defensive flasks. Stibnite is chosen because it uses less charges -> better uptime for a warding flask.

6) on helmets:
Anyhing that works, really. Cyclone damage/speed, Blood Rage attack speed.
Even Dread Banner effect and Leap Slam speed are decent.

on boots:
I would either get attack speed on kill or mana if you've been hit

7) The exact number depends on your weapon & tree, but it's around 1000 accuracy. That's doable with gear, but it's also an investment and there is no good alternative for can't be evaded.

"
LordPrometheus escribió:
I'm working on getting better damage, but it's SO EXPENSIVE right now.

Do you have any suggestions on my next upgrade for damage?
Check the Stage 2 gear progression, there are a bunch of upgrades you can get that are much cheaper than a weapon. Like Assassin's Mark, Lion's Roar or a diamond flask.

"
khffadik escribió:

Any suggestions for the suffix? I'm thinking about crit multi. Don't know if double damage is worth it or better.
Double damage is better than crafted crit multi.

"
CramerTheGreat escribió:
I tried searching through the thread. I have several questions.

What is your purpose for Storm Brand?

What I see in your POB that you are Calcing Frenzy and Onslaught, however I have no idea how you are getting those buffs without either a weapon swap or some other form. Can you explain?

I see a large disparity in my cyclone dps compared to your with much better gear. However I do not have those buffs running which you are calculating.
1) for CWDT-blind, it's also the least important gem setup.

2) Frenzies are from Blood Rage, onslaught in my case from the boot craft. THey're both on-kill effects, but I wrote that in the PoB description.

3) Well, a headhunter doesn't increase your DPS in PoB. Your Precision should ba at level 1 so you can use another aura, the rest of your gear is actually a bit worse than mine, your taste of hate doesn't give you any damage (brutality) and you're also missing 9 passive points for some reason.

"
mirza911 escribió:
So when I add infused channeling or Rage with 50 rage instead fo Maim my dps in POB is lower on both of those.Can you explain why those gems are "better" than maim?
Infused Channeling is more damage, you have to enable "Is infusion active?" in the configuration. It also grants some physical damage reduction.

Rage is a little bit less damage, it's only there as a replacement if you already have Maim on Flesh and Stone.

"
digyyyez escribió:
Mostly out of curiosity, do you have any thoughts on corrupted lvl 10 fortify Starforge/Atziri's Disfavour? Would they be better than a rare?

I played around with it in PoB and it was barely an increase though I'm not sure if I messed up in config or does it actually not make that much of a difference.
Uh, yeah. They're better than a rare, at least a multimodded one. It shows you less less damage in PoB is because of accuracy, but when you're comparing a 500 to a 700 DPS weapon (and some bonuses), it's better to just get the accuracy instead of hits can't be evaded.

Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Editado por útlima vez por SHEPUUURD en 3 jul. 2019 16:16:12
Thanks SHEPUUURD, you are a boss dude.

I made earlier a quick record of a T16 map clear when I got all items finally in place, and the result is just crazy.

I come from another Starter Build which was based on Cyclone, 2H Axe (atziri) and Bleed/Phys DMG (from mbXtreme), and the change to this has been like the change from night to day.

Im still missing the onslaught affix somewhere in the gear, thats the next step to fix.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qVVfg3VSjE

Thanks for the guide and the effort on answering the questions of the people, really appreciate it.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Editado por útlima vez por Kelzar en 3 jul. 2019 17:17:08
I've been following your build to a T. LOVING it so far. First league and I've managed to demolish every boss/mob encounter I've come across.

Is there a reason for the 15143 historic warriors on your timeless jewel? I've (probably unforunately) dished out extra chaos to get the exact same one, however I've read through a few of the posts in the thread and I think I made a mistake.

The one I had before gave me about 20 extra strength, which was a TINY bit of a DPS boost. However, yours gives +1% to life regen bonus I believe. Not sure if that's something specific?

Either way, I'd LOVE to improve the dps on the build in any way possible. Was thinking about using Atziri's gloves for the leech + 2.4% DPS boost, but then my resists are utterly screwed.

Here's the copy (minus the aspect of the spider, since I'm using your most current setup):

This was the old jewel I was using:

Editado por útlima vez por tehhpro en 4 jul. 2019 4:06:54
Hey "tehhpro", I was wondering the same about the Lethal Pride jewel, and I think the reason is because it gives intimidation in one of the nodes, which is 10% DPS or about that.

I have a very decent jewel aswell (I think), which gives 20% melee phisical DMG, 5% extra DMG, 0,4% of life leech and 40% extra duration of stun.

I think is an OKish jewel, not sure tho, im kinda green into Meleeish topics.
Hi SHEPUUURD.

The first , I want to say THANKS SO MUCH for your build, very interesting.

But I need your help, can you create a video for crafting weapon and ring ?, cause I'm newbie, I don't understand how to craft.

Especially: Can have multiple crafted modifiers & -# to total mana cost of skills

Thanks for reading, bro xd

Was crafting a second weapon and after hitting tier1 fortify and double annuling it i realised i forgot to actually make it 30% quality with a perfect fossil.

Can i just 30% beast craft it after im done multimodding/6linking it to get max quality? Or am i missing something.
Should I leave this 11% IAS or try anulment it?

Editado por útlima vez por mroz3 en 4 jul. 2019 7:06:24
"
tehhpro escribió:
Is there a reason for the 15143 historic warriors on your timeless jewel? I've (probably unforunately) dished out extra chaos to get the exact same one, however I've read through a few of the posts in the thread and I think I made a mistake.

Either way, I'd LOVE to improve the dps on the build in any way possible. Was thinking about using Atziri's gloves for the leech + 2.4% DPS boost, but then my resists are utterly screwed.
"
Kelzar escribió:
Hey "tehhpro", I was wondering the same about the Lethal Pride jewel, and I think the reason is because it gives intimidation in one of the nodes, which is 10% DPS or about that.
Uh, yeah. My jewel isn't actually that special, I was too lazy to search for a really good one.
Intimidate and a bunch of life is the only selling point for mine. The regen is decent but I'd rather have double damage. Strength sucks.

You can get quality on your Cyclone supports and Blood Rage still.
Other upgrades are going to be really expensive. I would probably get corrupted uniques (like Kaom's with extra damage), or an even better weapon, maybe a helmet enchantment for the Devoto's. You can also still get attack speed on the gloves.

"
iandylaw escribió:
But I need your help, can you create a video for crafting weapon and ring ?, cause I'm newbie, I don't understand how to craft.

Especially: Can have multiple crafted modifiers & -# to total mana cost of skills
I have a crafting guide for the weapon, the ring I actually just bought. It would cost me a lot of currency to make a video, and I don't have all the crafting recipes myself either. If you have a specific question, you can ask me.

"
SuprDog escribió:

Was crafting a second weapon and after hitting tier1 fortify and double annuling it i realised i forgot to actually make it 30% quality with a perfect fossil.

Can i just 30% beast craft it after im done multimodding/6linking it to get max quality? Or am i missing something.
You can get 28% from the syndicate crafting bench, or you can beastcraft it for 30% quality (making it corrupted).

"
mroz3 escribió:
Should I leave this 11% IAS or try anulment it?

Annul. Your weapon is will do like 20% less DPS with L16 fortify and 10% AS.
Builds and Guides:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2198879
Editado por útlima vez por SHEPUUURD en 4 jul. 2019 10:36:52
"
iandylaw escribió:
Hi SHEPUUURD.

The first , I want to say THANKS SO MUCH for your build, very interesting.

Thanks for reading, bro xd

Hey buddie,

I crafted my rings to follow SHEPUUURD`s build, and the method is basically the same as for the weapon.

1) Get a base, with level enough to get Assasins Mark ---> Shaper Ring, iLvl 75 if you search lvl 8 skill, or iLvl 80 if you wanna try lvl skill affix.

2) Scour base.

3) Make it magic

4) Spam Alts untill you get the Skill
4a) If you get any skill, alone, which might be good (High HP or whatever), you can try luck by Augmentating it, and maybe Assasins Mark pops on 2nd affix

5) When you get Assasins mark, it can happen that you get it in a Magic item as a single affix, or together with another affix.

5a) If its only assasins mark affix, at that point you regal it to make ring yellow

5b) If it has other blue affix, which you dont really need, you gotta Annul and hope to see wrong affix gone. If you fail you restart, if you get rid of it then you follow 5a

6) After regal, you have now yellow ring with Assasins Mark and other affix.

6a) If the affix is bad you have to annul and hope for the bad affix is gone. If you fail you gotta restart

7) You made it and you have your yellow ring with only Assasins mark. Now you can bench craft "Can Have Multiple Crafting Mods", and from there you add the affixes which Mr. SHEPUUURD tells us to have.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

*** Additionaly, on step 5, when you have the item as Blue with finaly only assasins mark on it, you can beast craft an imprint of the item, so that if after you make it rare you annul the assasins mark you can go back to the exactly previous step.

This is costly, and Im not a pro, but I saw this in some Pro Youtuber video, so there I leave it

*** PD: Bad of myself, I made 2 rings, one of the the Coral Shaper with Assasins mark following SHEPUUURD advice, and then I had a "brilliant idea" to make a second one, using an Unset Ring base, which I got up to Unset Rare Ring with Poacher´s Mark and +2 Levels of socketed gems ..... then I realized I cant apply 2 curses ..... ROFL, newb life.
Thank you for this really nice guide! I recently switched from another cyclone build to this one, and really am loving it so far.

I got 2 problems so far, with which you hopefully can help me:

1) I'm currently sitting at 7.2k HP with overcapped res at 97/104/93 and 6.4k Armor. I Still feel kinda squishy sometimes especially against Legion mobs on T16 Elder Maps.

2) How do you deal with stuns? Since you dont run the stun immunity with overleech on slayer ascendancy, I feel like every 2nd or 3rd Legion encounter some rare stuns me and i get nuked in 1.5s.

much love <3
Shumi

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional