[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

I played 13h a day from start to today doing t16 selling shaper fragment bosses for 60c each and new bosses bases for 30/40 c each 10 time per day got me lot of money

I also can't really facetank bosses in t15 sometimes i have enough damage to kill them before i die , sometimes i can't dodge/evade and i instantly die

Thats why im still lvl 91 i gave up on exp and just did t16 super juicy map even if i died everytime on metamorph

Not using blood rage because i used all the socket on my gear to lvl herald of agony to vaal them and make money , wasting a socket for some more leech and attack speed wasn't worth losing a gem slot
Hey man what anointment should i use for xophs blood?=
"
alexlenne escribió:
I played 13h a day from start to today doing t16 selling shaper fragment bosses for 60c each and new bosses bases for 30/40 c each 10 time per day got me lot of money

I also can't really facetank bosses in t15 sometimes i have enough damage to kill them before i die , sometimes i can't dodge/evade and i instantly die

Thats why im still lvl 91 i gave up on exp and just did t16 super juicy map even if i died everytime on metamorph

Not using blood rage because i used all the socket on my gear to lvl herald of agony to vaal them and make money , wasting a socket for some more leech and attack speed wasn't worth losing a gem slot

Hi, how do you use so much auras? Precision, Agony, Ash and Anger?
"
thekaos1k23 escribió:
"
alexlenne escribió:

Hi, how do you use so much auras? Precision, Agony, Ash and Anger?

Hes not using agony at all. And precison, ash and anger even you can use as long as precision is low lvl 1-5. (most people use it only at lvl 1 as it reserves mana instead of %mana and you should have like 50-100mana mana unreserved)

Like he said hes lvling agony to sell it instead of actualy using it.

In my case im actualy lvling and right now im lvl 92 + 93% exp and im at the point where i could buy watcher eye with life gain on hit but im thinking about changing queen of the forest for loreweave and 2 the taming rings for even more dmg. With the setup i got im able to do t16 maps with meta bosses on them without issues but it would be safer to get even more dps.
"

You could get lava lash (1ex+) or divine judgment (10c).

I got lava lash on my tree so i anointed divine judgment and so far its quite nice.
"
sas115 escribió:
"

I got lava lash on my tree so i anointed divine judgment and so far its quite nice.

saw you changed to Loreweave and Tamings, how it's doing with end game content?
"
thekaos1k23 escribió:
"
sas115 escribió:
"

saw you changed to Loreweave and Tamings, how it's doing with end game content?

Without those i was able to do all endgame but with the change of those (i still want to use catalysts on those rings) im killing t16 metamorhps in few secounds, same goes for elder guardians and shaper guardians and i did one fight (my secound) vs sirius and i got him to ~15% life but sadly i lost all portals to degen balls as i had no idea how and where to guide those (atleast now i know.)
Each phase lasted around 5 secounds if not less depending on molten burst spread.

I also changed our ascendency points a bit too as i took avatar of the veil instead of chase for extra fire pen and some elemental dmg.

Atm im gona gather some currency for watcher's eye with life on hit and i will push to lvl 94. I also need to buy dying sun at one point but thats 3,5ex and i feel that watcher's eye with my dps is more important.
Am I doing something wrong, but when I tried to switch to gluttony (was using vivisect setup, lvl 92) with 9 mana cost of cyclone i go out of mana alot in middle of the pack, mobs die to fast i guess and i get no mana, just tested it right now, do you have any issue with the belt at all ?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4r7wHMg5Yjg
Editado por útlima vez por Broxxxigar en 23 dic. 2019 15:55:54
"
Broxxxigar escribió:
Am I doing something wrong, but when I tried to switch to gluttony (was using vivisect setup, lvl 92) with 9 mana cost of cyclone i go out of mana alot in middle of the pack, mobs die to fast i guess and i get no mana, just tested it right now, do you have any issue with the belt at all ?

Would be nice if i could see your passive tree and items (you have your characters set to private or whatever its called so i cant check for myself)

Im using gluttony and im not having mana issues, well maybe on no regen/leech maps i have to be a bit carefull not to spin too far out of mob packs but other that that there shouldnt be any issues. In rare situations when boss is "thin" its somtimes hard to hit with our molten burst and because of that we dont get as much mana and life as we should but in the middle of the pack no that would never happen so you gota have somthing on your build/items that is making it more difficult for you.
sas115 did you get 2 points from bandits? cause i don't see where i'm missing points in tree to take Lava Lash.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional