[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

Hi, I want to try this build with very, very few chaos.
Is DPS from Cyclone important? Can I start with 4L/5L cyclone?
What's your recommended links if I go 4L/5L QotF?

Edit: Can you also recommend a 4/5 sockets Molten Burst? Thanks!
Editado por útlima vez por fangfang830617 en 20 dic. 2019 15:26:51
I notice in your "gem-link" section you are using infused channeling on cyclone but in PoB you do not have it listed. Should I be using infused channeling until I get awakened gems? Or use the unawaked versions in the mean time? Your PoB and other info are not lining up?
Scratch what I wrote. I reimported the build and everything is showing up properly now.
"
haroldscheg escribió:
Scratch what I wrote. I reimported the build and everything is showing up properly now.
Great :)
I probably wouldnt bother with this build, since its melee and has hardly any chaos res in the build. So you'll need to get it from gear/jewels and therefore either pay stupid amounts for good gear, or get cheap gear with 0 dmg mods.

Im currently capped on fire, cold and lightning res, have 22% chaos res. And about 5.2k hp. Im dying to pretty much anything with poison or chaos

Since its a melee build, you're forced to spin through most of the mobs/bosses and end up getting hit by some of the abilites.... splat, you're dead

I really do enjoy the build. But if you dont have the currency to actually get the gear. You're in for a LONG ass league with minimum progress due to dying to alot of overtuned abilities

Once again we have a league that cater to summoner/CI builds
Editado por útlima vez por ExiledMemphis en 21 dic. 2019 15:48:29
"
ExiledMemphis escribió:
I probably wouldnt bother with this build, since its melee and has hardly any chaos res in the build. So you'll need to get it from gear/jewels and therefore either pay stupid amounts for good gear, or get cheap gear with 0 dmg mods.

Im currently capped on fire, cold and lightning res, have 22% chaos res. And about 5.2k hp. Im dying to pretty much anything with poison or chaos

Since its a melee build, you're forced to spin through most of the mobs/bosses and end up getting hit by some of the abilites.... splat, you're dead

I really do enjoy the build. But if you dont have the currency to actually get the gear. You're in for a LONG ass league with minimum progress due to dying to alot of overtuned abilities

Once again we have a league that cater to summoner/CI builds

Sure this is not a meta build but really? im atm lvl 92 with 5.2k life and no chaos res at all and im doing t15-t16 maps and meta bosses without any issues on 5l armor.

I bet you dont have any life on hit / your not using gluttony at all hence you cant even outheal poison from meta bosses and your having problems overally.

Gluttony costs 1c and you had enough currency to get xoph so why are you doing this to yourself :/ also fix your links and gems for more dmg.

Btw just check my char and its not really high end or anything as i have a lot of things to change as my rings and gloves are really bad and few other things that anoy me.
Editado por útlima vez por sas115 en 21 dic. 2019 17:06:35
Absolutely love this build, I'm having a blast.

What changes would you recommend for HC and the new league?
"
meteaks escribió:
Absolutely love this build, I'm having a blast.

What changes would you recommend for HC and the new league?

Talamoe is making a boss/metamorph build changes so i would wait for it (he said that he would post it this week so maybe today but idk for me its fine but a lot of people have issues as they wont change the passives a bit to get decent dmg)

As for hc... Well i would say its not really a hc build, you would need to lvl as somthing else and make a lot of changes to make it easier to survive with more defensive gear and such which would kinda kill this build.
Hello just wanted to thank you for the build i decided to swap from EA to this after tilting in white map day one and did everything but Sirus , all guardians shaper/elder in 82/83 zone all t15/t16 on atlas

White yellow and red map until t14 were just faceroll super fast with a disgusting gear

For t15+ and strong bosses/metamorph sadly i feel like i can't do much even with 6300hp and 40% evade/dodge sometimes i just get one shot but for grinding currency in t11/t12 its a crazy broken build

Gear i bought day 2 and never changed until then
Spoiler

The yellow piece are either found myself or bought for less then 5c each , i got the chest for 1ex day 2 and xoph blood 2ex so its super cheap because i wanted to rush a headhunter wich i managed to and i think the build is made for it , quick mapping with low investissement is perfect for it , anyway thanks again for the build !
xisus , explain me how do u can get a HH in a week , lol ???

Other thing i have similar gear , and i cant facetank bosses up to tier 15 or something , i feel i need some leech or something ...
why u dont use blood rage ?
thanks

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional