[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
handofmercy escribió:
Just curious... why Queen of the Forest over Bronn's Lithe? Does the movement speed with QOTF somehow enhance damage output? or is your recommended choice purely for movement speed?

Edit: i'm currently running a 6L Bronn's and get up to 160% movement speed. That's more than fast enough for me but I'll definitely make the switch to Queen of the Forest if the damage output is higher than Bronn's

Queen of the Forest, as well as other items are purely to get 300% movement speed. For people who don't care about movement speed, I will create alternative Path of Building focused around 3.9 Boss themed league, where I will focus on:

1) Significantly increasing our Single Target Damage!
2) Keep current 6-7k life pool
3) Finding cheaper alternatives for Life Leech (I know that it will be hard now to find Elder Rings with Life gain on Hit, as well as Vitality Watcher's Eye with Life gain on hit).

I will create this version for you by the end of this week :)
"
Hamrfall escribió:
"
FezuPapa escribió:
Hello, I was wondering if this cheap T16 build was still viable in 3.9 ?

"
Spoiler
Starting items (very cheap! and capable of T16)

I'm running it and am already lvl 85 on a 5L chest. I havent run anything higher than 75 so far but fast clear to this point. The metamorphs are dangerous with degen so make sure u have something to counter that. Last league I hit 98 with this build. Interested to see how it survives the gameplay changes...

I am very glad you almost hit lvl 100 with my build :)

I will try to create alternative version of the build designed in a way to handle new Single Target / Boss survival meta

Stay tuned!
Hi, I have a question and sorry if I missed it, but I didn't see it in the first post. How much is it worth it to 6 link cyclone or use different gems? For example, how much am I losing out on if I decide to use a 5 link cyclone or replace elemental attack support with increased aoe/life on hit support?
Editado por útlima vez por raie2 en 18 dic. 2019 23:59:33
"
Talamoe escribió:
"
handofmercy escribió:
Just curious... why Queen of the Forest over Bronn's Lithe? Does the movement speed with QOTF somehow enhance damage output? or is your recommended choice purely for movement speed?

Edit: i'm currently running a 6L Bronn's and get up to 160% movement speed. That's more than fast enough for me but I'll definitely make the switch to Queen of the Forest if the damage output is higher than Bronn's

Queen of the Forest, as well as other items are purely to get 300% movement speed. For people who don't care about movement speed, I will create alternative Path of Building focused around 3.9 Boss themed league, where I will focus on:

1) Significantly increasing our Single Target Damage!
2) Keep current 6-7k life pool
3) Finding cheaper alternatives for Life Leech (I know that it will be hard now to find Elder Rings with Life gain on Hit, as well as Vitality Watcher's Eye with Life gain on hit).

I will create this version for you by the end of this week :)

You are an absolute legend!
I know you are planning a build for 3.9 but can you tell "possible" item or more general ideas of you for 3.9 build. I'm trying to play a ice shot deadeye but I will respec to this build since a good ice shot build is not worth at this item prices and too squishy for a boss hunt league. And if you change a lot of things I don't want respec again :)

So can we get a teaser pls :)
Editado por útlima vez por Undicesimo en 19 dic. 2019 10:15:13
Hey need advice's this is my gear ofc its far from perfect but what should i focus first ? i have QOF 5L still changing collor of sockets

Because bosses and some monsters is really hard to kill :(
guys, how to keep my mana regenerating in this build and cyclone infinite? faced eith fast ending of mana...
sh4bash you need to get 0.2x % of phys attack damage leeched as mana for example on a jewel or you can use gluttony belt that will give you a lot of mana and life on hit thanks to lvl 30 Poacher mark + culling strike. This way you wont even need a mana potion at all as long as you can hit somthing.

Other option is to get it on tree but imo thats a waste of points or getting rings with -mana cost but that can be pricy (or use praxis but thats good only early on due to no res and life nor dmg at all)
sas115 , one jewel with 0.2x will be enough?
"
sh4bash escribió:
guys, how to keep my mana regenerating in this build and cyclone infinite? faced eith fast ending of mana...

all i did was equip one praxis ring with -8 to cost. cyclone costs 1 mana now and i can spin endlessly

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional