[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

"
Hamrfall escribió:

What's your life, what are your resists, what is your to hit %, what is your crit chance? What is your defense?

I have fully capped resists in STD, as well as in League.

In Standard I have 6700 life at lvl 94
In Blight I have almost 5000 life at lvl 91 (due to bad gear)

Both characters have maximum chance to hit cap reached. (I believe that I might have even a little more accuracy than needed.)

As for defenses, 40k Evasion in Blight (with Alchemist's Jade Flask), chance to evade = 76%, Attack Dodge Chance = 56%, Spell Dodge Chance = 35%.

"
Hamrfall escribió:

How is Rapid Assault/Avatar of the Chase compared to quartz infusion and Avatar of the Veil? I'm worried the losss of elemental status immunity (during phasing) will kill me often.

Don't be worried about getting killed without elemental status immunity.

I have tested both Ascendancies after 3.8 rework, and I personally would use Avatar of the Veil for high-end content like Delve 500+ and Bosses.

Avatar of the Chase is great for mapping and overall gameplay.

"
Hamrfall escribió:

How is it running end content?

Uber Elder - I killed it multiple times with this build in Standard, however I could manage to do it deathless only 25% of time. I usually die once due to some unfortunate slam, shaper balls etc. I am sure that someone who knows the boss mechanics well and is a decent player, could do this deathless. But to sum up Uber Elder fights are not easy for this character, due to the fact that you cannot facetank this encounter.

Shaper - Here it is much easier, with our life gain on hit you can tank beam, get slams on face with enough HP etc. I don't remember when was the last time I died.

Guardians - again super easy, just need to be careful for Chimera during 'cloud hidding' phase.

Blighted maps - we have enough damage to clear content effortlessly but this entire league is designed in a such POOR way that it makes me want to cry... Builds that use passive gameplay like Summoners, Golemancers, Miners/Trappers, Totem builds etc. are in a much better position than all other builds, as they can easily focus on building turrets when we need to run from pack to pack and kill it, leaving us with little time for upgrading towers... But yeah you can see how it looks like in a video I posted on my channel.

"
Hamrfall escribió:

And lastly, any advice re equipment. My primary deviations are no qotf and the lack of badass jewels. Currently running a corrupted 6L (profile is public). I have a Kintsugi, I just haven't managed to roll the correct socket colors.
My chance to hit is 97/93. Life is 5446. Crit 25%. With one frenzy charge Evasion is 30, Dodge attacks 52, Spell Dodge 30. Resists are 115, 110, 105, -60.
Try to reach 6k life, 400% crit multi, 40-55% effective crit chance and 8-9 Frenzy Charges. This will be enough to destroy all content.
"
maxdd escribió:
I'll probably also migrate to cwdt + immortal call + blood rage + ancestral warchief if it works.
Wave of conviction is good but the problem is that atm the pack is already dead by the time the wave propagates.

For blight leage specifically I am using Ancestral Warchief setup as well, as it helps with killing mob packs coming from multiple different directions.

"
maxdd escribió:

I'm currently sitting at 2exa and other currencies and i'm looking to a xoph's blood amulet. I've seen one with "power of nature to around 2exa. I don't know if i should burn them now or wait for a better offer. Can you please have a look at my profile and suggest me?
Are oil enchants modifiable once applied? can they be applied on xoph's?

Just buy the cheapest xoph's blood and you can modify oil enchant if the amulet isn't corrupted

"
maxdd escribió:

I admit i still have praxis and a tremendous ring but i would rather set me up with the uniques i need first. Also the helm is fun to play with since i will speed runs and i'm still at tier 7 maps. My biggest concern is HP which at the moment is 4300 but i'm at level 85 which means i'm missing the 5-6 of the %max HP nodes

You will probably reach 5000 life at lvl 90-91. From this point onwards you need to look into more life on your gear and more levels to get 7k life.

"
maxdd escribió:

Also what do you think about vaal impurity of fire instead of one of our auras? I don't know the res of each enemy but "Nearby Enemies' Fire Resistance is Ignored by Hits" should be massive (what's the supposed fire penetration for us? ofc if it brings everything in the negative range than it is useless)

I'm not a huge fun of blood and sand especially due to high movement speed

This vaal impurity of fire sounds great, but I think the catch is that it lasts very short. Anyway I will give it a try and let you guys know about results of tests. Unfortunately, I am having very limited time for games right now, and blight league is a little bit disappointing for me anyway.
Last time i played poe was Essence, again not a great league.
Now since i'm missing really a lot of contents be it Blight league or another wouldn't change that much for me. Honestly the oil stuff is great, again i haven't understood though if we can apply different oil one at a time on a single item or not.I don't want to waste the oil slot on an item just because i need mana leech.
"
maxdd escribió:
Last time i played poe was Essence, again not a great league.
Now since i'm missing really a lot of contents be it Blight league or another wouldn't change that much for me. Honestly the oil stuff is great, again i haven't understood though if we can apply different oil one at a time on a single item or not.I don't want to waste the oil slot on an item just because i need mana leech.

Yes you can apply oil again on item that already has this oil enchant - it will overwrite the old one :)
I tried that build but how to sustain mana? Im running out of it very quickly

Do I need to rebuild it with a Praxis ring or Gluttony belt? :/
"
fasteX89 escribió:

Yes use some kind of gear that reduces the mana cost of skills. I am using Praxis with I believe '-6 to Total Mana Cost of Skills' which does not make Cyclone free but I only have 23 unreserved mana and have no issues using any skills (cyclone, dash, etc).
"
floodo1 escribió:
"
fasteX89 escribió:

Yes use some kind of gear that reduces the mana cost of skills. I am using Praxis with I believe '-6 to Total Mana Cost of Skills' which does not make Cyclone free but I only have 23 unreserved mana and have no issues using any skills (cyclone, dash, etc).

I will try this but for now I'm using 3 jewels with +2 Mana on hit xD
What mod on Watchers Eye Anger is better? Lifesteal or Crit Multi? Thanks
Editado por útlima vez por eZstah en 19 sept. 2019 13:58:11
"
eZstah escribió:
What mod on Watchers Eye Anger is better? Lifesteal or Crit Multi? Thanks
Crit Multi for sure.
How do we convert our dmg to fire? Xophs blood only convert 50% and with it we loose all non fire dmg cause of avatar of fire.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional