[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

Hey there, I've been following your build and currently have close to the same build. I have a few questions.

What's your life, what are your resists, what is your to hit %, what is your crit chance? What is your defense?

How is Rapid Assault/Avatar of the Chase compared to quartz infusion and Avatar of the Veil? I'm worried the losss of elemental status immunity (during phasing) will kill me often.

How is it running end content?

And lastly, any advice re equipment. My primary deviations are no qotf and the lack of badass jewels. Currently running a corrupted 6L (profile is public). I have a Kintsugi, I just haven't managed to roll the correct socket colors.
My chance to hit is 97/93. Life is 5446. Crit 25%. With one frenzy charge Evasion is 30, Dodge attacks 52, Spell Dodge 30. Resists are 115, 110, 105, -60.

Thanks in advance! I appreciate all the sharing and updating on this post.
Editado por útlima vez por Hamrfall en 17 sept. 2019 21:46:30
hey, guys!

help me please)

why my CWDT+Wawe of conviction setup doesn't working?)))
Editado por útlima vez por batanik0070 en 18 sept. 2019 13:52:08
"
batanik0070 escribió:
hey, guys!

help me please)

Did you read his post about how you have to setup it up?
If not, start there.

The order of the gems is important
"
theraiu escribió:
"
batanik0070 escribió:
hey, guys!

help me please)

Did you read his post about how you have to setup it up?
If not, start there.

The order of the gems is important

Which makes that setup kind of annoying because it can be hard to get the socket colors in the correct order ... I have a pair of gloves I would use for the stats but I keep getting the right color sockets but in the wrong order )-8
In the original post it says "8 frenzy charges with 1 alchemy orb investment" ... what is the 1 alchemy orb used for? cheap armor with +1 Frenzy?
Editado por útlima vez por floodo1 en 18 sept. 2019 15:04:48
Thanks for this build (-8

When it comes to using Vaal Haste (from PoB) are you using only the vaal haste (not the normal mana reserve haste)?

Also, for 5-link chest which gem should be dropped?
Tbh, i wouldnt use that CWDT. Doesnt really help with clear.
Ancestral Warchief is much better for blight clear.

Regarding Frenzy, i think he refers to the boots, Darkray Vectors, they provide +1 frenzy
"
theraiu escribió:
Tbh, i wouldnt use that CWDT. Doesnt really help with clear.
Ancestral Warchief is much better for blight clear.

Regarding Frenzy, i think he refers to the boots, Darkray Vectors, they provide +1 frenzy

Thx for advice, I've used Ancestral Warchief w/ Culling Strike Support in the last leauge and liked it + I liked Vaal Ancestral Warchief even more while leveling this build = I'm gonna go back to using the totem over the CWDT link there since a lot of the time I can clear packs without even taking a hit AND culling strike is nice for bosses (-8
What's the most efficient way to craft those socket colors on queen of the forest? I'm relatively new to this stuff and this seems impossible. what's the estimated cost and which gem on that six link has the least priority?
I'll probably also migrate to cwdt + immortal call + blood rage + ancestral warchief if it works.
Wave of conviction is good but the problem is that atm the pack is already dead by the time the wave propagates.

Regarding enchanting QotF you have multiple ways:

1. Try you luck with jewelers (6S) and orbs of fusing (6L) (they say 600 but i fear it will be more) and then use chromatics --> https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
2. Use master crafting to get 6S (costs 350 jeweler) and 6L (costs 2500 orb of fusing) and then use chromatics --> https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
3. Off coloring system, you craft 2 sockets the color you want, than you craft 3 sockets, the two previous sockets will remain the colors you had but the third can be either one of them (with different probability though). If the third color is not what you want you re-craft the two sockets options which will effectively remove ONLY the third one (keeping the old two identical to before) Once you get the 3 colors you want, you do the same with 4 sockets enchant. In this way you only have to gamble on 1 socket color at a time. Then you 6L with one of the methods above and you don't need chromatics.

Anyway i suggest you to watch videos for point 2 and 3.

I'm currently sitting at 2exa and other currencies and i'm looking to a xoph's blood amulet. I've seen one with "power of nature to around 2exa. I don't know if i should burn them now or wait for a better offer. Can you please have a look at my profile and suggest me?
Are oil enchants modifiable once applied? can they be applied on xoph's?

I admit i still have praxis and a tremendous ring but i would rather set me up with the uniques i need first. Also the helm is fun to play with since i will speed runs and i'm still at tier 7 maps. My biggest concern is HP which at the moment is 4300 but i'm at level 85 which means i'm missing the 5-6 of the %max HP nodes

Also what do you think about vaal impurity of fire instead of one of our auras? I don't know the res of each enemy but "Nearby Enemies' Fire Resistance is Ignored by Hits" should be massive (what's the supposed fire penetration for us? ofc if it brings everything in the negative range than it is useless)

I'm not a huge fun of blood and sand especially due to high movement speed
Editado por útlima vez por maxdd en 19 sept. 2019 4:39:25

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional