[3.10] Ngamahu's Flame/300% Movement Speed/8-13 Frenzy Charges/7k HP/6.75 Mil Shaper DPS/40k Evasion

First of all, great build! Looks really interesting!

But I was thinking about two topics that I didn't notice anyone have brought up, or I might just have missed it. Its about the accuracy without any accuracy gear or RT. How is it managed or isn't it a problem with "low" hit chance?
And also, what about the physical to fire conversion before you get your hands on a xoph's blood?

Thanks!
New video of Blight map is up!

https://youtu.be/3XHFgOlHH9E

It is cut in the middle due to the fact that my free video program has a limitation of 5 minutes. Below is the proof that I completed the map:

Editado por útlima vez por Talamoe en 16 sept. 2019 11:26:00
"
BrickyBassoon40 escribió:
First of all, great build! Looks really interesting!

But I was thinking about two topics that I didn't notice anyone have brought up, or I might just have missed it. Its about the accuracy without any accuracy gear or RT. How is it managed or isn't it a problem with "low" hit chance?

Thanks!

In Standard I get enough accuracy from 1 Ring + Accuracy Nodes in Tree to reach cap.

In League I am using level 1 precision + Passive Tree nodes to get 100% chance (both Cyclone and Molten Burst)

"
BrickyBassoon40 escribió:

And also, what about the physical to fire conversion before you get your hands on a xoph's blood?

We simply accept the fact that we have only 50% conversion from the weapon. Alternatively you can pick up a Watcher's Eye Jewel with 40% phys to fire conversion, but I think it's just better to invest into Xoph's Blood as this item bring so much value for this build that I cannot express it :)
Which corruption should we go for with darkray vectors, in blight no +1 frenzy yet
Editado por útlima vez por maxdd en 16 sept. 2019 13:46:25
"
maxdd escribió:
Which corruption should we go for with darkray vectors, in blight no +1 frenzy yet

(8–10)% increased Attack Speed
(4–6)% increased maximum Life

(4–6)% chance to Dodge Attack Hits
(4–6)% chance to Dodge Spell Hits
(6–10)% chance to Dodge Attack Hits while moving
(6–10)% chance to Dodge Spell Hits while moving
(8–10)% increased Movement Speed

xophs is pretty expensive and i've had nothing of value drop so far this league, can it clear everything without it? cheers
I've seen your belt and your gemmable ring in blight league, are they worth it?
Or should we stick with the normal build? Also Are you playing it with Pulverise/Precision and Totem? Moreover you talk about Haste but i guess your mana reservation is quite high now. Which of those Auras are better?

LV30 Poacher Mark feels overkilling with blood rage not to mentioned that we cant use double curses. Life leech and Mana leech should be amazing since it is a free cast apparently and culling strike is cool. Isn't armour a problem later on? How do you survive after Immortal Call is gone?

The +5 Anger Max level is equivalent to 50 Fire Damage is this substantial? For sure life leech is amazing and mana cost bonus allows to safely remove Praxis ring.

I will be able to corrupt 3 items (Weapon, the Ring itself and the belt), xoph costs wayyyyyy toooo much for me at the moment

But in both cases we are removing potential elemental res, hence that's why you have the flask.

This setup feels way more glass cannon
Editado por útlima vez por maxdd en 17 sept. 2019 5:06:57
"
maxdd escribió:
I've seen your belt and your gemmable ring in blight league, are they worth it?
Or should we stick with the normal build? Also Are you playing it with Pulverise/Precision and Totem? Moreover you talk about Haste but i guess your mana reservation is quite high now. Which of those Auras are better?

LV30 Poacher Mark feels overkilling with blood rage not to mentioned that we cant use double curses. Life leech and Mana leech should be amazing since it is a free cast apparently and culling strike is cool. Isn't armour a problem later on? How do you survive after Immortal Call is gone?

The +5 Anger Max level is equivalent to 50 Fire Damage is this substantial? For sure life leech is amazing and mana cost bonus allows to safely remove Praxis ring.

I will be able to corrupt 3 items (Weapon, the Ring itself and the belt), xoph costs wayyyyyy toooo much for me at the moment

But in both cases we are removing potential elemental res, hence that's why you have the flask.

This setup feels way more glass cannon

I am currently busy with my work, so I couldn't play too much recently. What you see in my profile is only some testing :D. I would say that core build is the most optimal solution so far.

The reason why I used the ring (
was to get free cyclone, but it can be achived with -3 Total mana cost of channelling skills on both rings + Lucidity Anointment. I will sell my current Xoph's Blood and try to use Lucidity + 2 crafted rings for a free cyclone.
Editado por útlima vez por Talamoe en 17 sept. 2019 8:54:04
isn't xoph blood a must have? are you referring to vivinsect?
What about the belt? isn't it enough for cyclone mana cost?
Lucidity is probably one of the best anointment for cyclone i suppose, particularly for that 30%
Editado por útlima vez por maxdd en 17 sept. 2019 9:53:56
"
maxdd escribió:
isn't xoph blood a must have? are you referring to vivinsect?
What about the belt? isn't it enough for cyclone mana cost?
Lucidity is probably one of the best anointment for cyclone i suppose, particularly for that 30%

Yes, I was referring to Vivinsect.

Xoph blood is a very important piece of gear (accountable for 30% of damage), but it isn’t required by any means. One could even choose Anger conversion watcher’s eye + Elder amulet, but it will be even more expensive than just Xoph Blood.

Regarding the belt it is enough to sustain mana, but it doesn't feel so good as to have cyclone always free. That's why I am looking for some alternatives.
Editado por útlima vez por Talamoe en 17 sept. 2019 14:10:51

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional