[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Hey man, loving this build and am trying it this season in HC (the Slayer variant). Any tips or changes I should make to the build for HC?
Hey, thank you for the guide. How's the survivability in t16 maps? Do you still get oneshotted by legion mobs? Right now im not sure if i want to invest in slayer because my slayer got oneshotted a lot.
Hello again sir, thank you so much for this guide, I just did shaper with tabula rasa xD. Tried both variants and I prefer slayer for the farm smoothness..

I'm still on the Champion path, i don't really have any issue with the range and the damage is insane. I'm melting T15 mobs & boss instantly or in few frames.

I opted for the fortified 6-link setup for more defense. We have so much damage i'm looking for every opportunity to get tankier. Plus, i don't have to deal with intelligence which helps a lot to be honest...

I run with a rotgut quisilver (consume frenzy for onslaught and big speed to compensate for the lack of aoe), and alternate the flask with the phase run. I dont like the phase run interaction at all to be honest, feel like a random button with no effect even if it improve the damage a bit especially when engaging packs.

I struggle a bit defensively, legions on red map with tons of affix still kill me quite often. I'm at 5000 HP.
I'm looking for more defensives options but can't find much.
Maybe i should just up my DPS and accept that i'm gonna die here and there :D

Here is my gear :

My POB : https://pastebin.com/wkK3uRnC
Don't mind the extra nodes for HP and no jewel, it's just temporary.

If you have any advices for me, i would gladly take them :)

Editado por útlima vez por NatsouCarpien en 12 jun. 2019 0:33:21
Going to be taking on yellow elder maybe red tomorrow and shaper hopefully.

I have 1 ex and like 200 chaos + other currency.
Tempted to just buy a 6 link brons and then lions roar after.
My luck on craftin weps is ok. My weps are purely from me.
Sitting around 4.4k life ish really loving the build.
Gear -

Spoiler

I didn't really make any of the changes as of yet from your previous reply sorry except changing the wep :).
Editado por útlima vez por Themasterofw en 12 jun. 2019 0:58:14
i feel like we should use belly or loreweave instead of bronn, lv 21 cyclone gives 7 stages. that way we get more defensive and the damage between loreweave and bronn isnt that big, maybe use taste of hate as well
Will this ever be a good uber elder killer with proper investment ?

I played divine ire trickster last league and Arc PP before that, which was able to phase bosses in few seconds.

I would hate to spin around for minutes to phase shaper.

Thanks for the guide by the way
I switched from Champion to Slayer and I like it a bit better.

I am using Pride, Blood Stance, Flesh+Maim, Precision, and Dread Banner.

Also with Cyclone I linked: Melee, Fortify, Infused, Impale, and Close Combat. I took out brutality because both my weapons have extra chaos damage and I want to use an Atziri flask, plus I like the defense that Infused and Fortify give.

Spoiler

Editado por útlima vez por Farbod en 12 jun. 2019 4:03:36
Hello,

i want to post because i want to thank you for that great build. I have so much fun with this build i experimented and even sacrificed dmg for more aoe for blast through legion mobs to clear them all:). With 6-l bronn linked with cyclone-brutality-pulverize-impale-inc aoe(conc for boss) and infused channeling with the eclipse weapon white socket (+2 weapon range) i have a screen clear cyclone and i love it! :) just wanted to point out that int is a really issue with the build. You should get int on amulet and ring or gloves for 111 to use the blue gems until lvl 20 well. The slayer leechnode brutal fervour is also very good for delve! you can stay alive even longer before degenerating in darkness which makes a huge conform profit!

Editado por útlima vez por Syliania en 12 jun. 2019 5:22:27
Hey,

Loving the slayer version! ;) I have two quick questions.

1. If I was to use Fortify in the 6L, whats the skill I should get rid of?
2. At what point should I take Vaal Pact and Acrobatics? They are both at the last tree in pob for 95lvl, wondering if I should take it before all the life/jewel nodes or actually wait until the end. If so, why wait so long to take them?

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional