[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

@Szynima, I noticed that you have swapped to the Slayer variant, what are the biggest reasons and also, do we get 100% impale chance as slayer ?
Curious about Something:

Using Blood and Sand while using Flesh and Stone .. If you switch either stance they both switch. How do you manage to get 1 to be Sand and the other Blood, or is that just not possible?

Driving me crazy.
Im kinda confused on what stat gear should we focus on

Should we focus on Evasion, Armor, or Evasion+Armor gear?
Impale feels unethical. Shouldnt be doing this much DPS with scaevas and other relatively bad gear lol

Can't wait to get ahold of some decent foils and really open it up, should be a fun league to say the least. Add a pride watchers eye into the mix? GG
"
arcticalis escribió:
Just wanna say thank you the guide! I'm a complete noob and still figuring out some mechanics but your guide is just enough new player-friendly.
One question though. In your PoB (skill section), you specify some gem levels. I'm assuming it's your recommended max level? I wanted to double check I understand.
Thanks again for your work! Hope you enjoy the league!

Yes, the gemlevels in PoB are explicitly set to values we need, so "Cast when Damage Taken" still triggers those skills. If you find skills with level 20 however where quality is missing, you can get the quality up to 20 aswell. That has generally no downside.

"
Blackbone escribió:
@Szynima, I noticed that you have swapped to the Slayer variant, what are the biggest reasons and also, do we get 100% impale chance as slayer ?

Heya, I swapped cause I dropped quite a few ex today and wanted to give the increased AOE for Legion encounters a try. It's quite a bit pricier to get going tho. On slayer we get 100% impalechance if we take every impalenode on the tree (on Champion we don't need all of them). So yes, impalechance is on 100%, but we lose 2 additional impale stacks which cost quite a big of damage. We win some tho from the more multipliers from slayer, so we can somewhat compensate - just not to max extend.

"
Raelena escribió:
Curious about Something:
Using Blood and Sand while using Flesh and Stone .. If you switch either stance they both switch. How do you manage to get 1 to be Sand and the other Blood, or is that just not possible?

Driving me crazy.

OMG just noticed that aswell, sadtimes I guess, if damage is enough we stay in sand for the map and swap to blood whenever we fight the bosses themselves - if damage is getting rough, you might aswell swap to blood when you fight bigger packs.

"
imRadial escribió:
Im kinda confused on what stat gear should we focus on

Should we focus on Evasion, Armor, or Evasion+Armor gear?

That's personal preference honestly. I'm currently on armour gear cause it's easier to come by. As soon as we got Lion's Roar we can transition to Evasion tho, if you wanna add some dodging ability, since armour scales poorly the larger the hits get. A mix of both is also fine I guess.

"
elliVVille escribió:
Impale feels unethical. Shouldnt be doing this much DPS with scaevas and other relatively bad gear lol

Can't wait to get ahold of some decent foils and really open it up, should be a fun league to say the least. Add a pride watchers eye into the mix? GG

I don't wanna change much to the dps side of things currently, tho I know this will be BiS. Will add it later, when its in PoB too :9
Streamlink: https://www.twitch.tv/szynima
Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UChwoAYZn8wbwAwE1260cMdw

My Builds
1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2514647
I'm still confused about Phase run. What's the point and when should we use it ?
"
I'm still confused about Phase run. What's the point and when should we use it ?

Just spam it while using cyclone, if you dont stop cycloning the phase run wont cancel, its basicalle free movement speed.
Spoiler

day 2ish gear - thoroughly enjoying the build and the mechanic. got over 140k DPS in PoB already which is quite ridiculous. thank you again! i've got a 4link Bronn's which i want to be 5 link before switching over.
@Szynima - would going for Headsman and Bane of Legends over the leech nodes for Slayer help make up for some of the damage? Plus you get some attack speed and movespeed, on top of the 20% cull to help with bossing. Best of both worlds maybe? Obviously losing your Adrenaline from Champ and not taking the leech from Slayer would make you a little vulnerable, but still.
pride-dread banner- blood and sand and flesh and stone.
If i activate all the auras i get only like 13 mana left.
Whats a good mana pool to run all auras then? im running without blood and sand for now

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional