[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

how do you procc Adrenalin?
"
I was also confused but apparently its only 7%, I already counted different impalevalues into that

Only 7% even without the additional 2 from Master of Metal?
how do u fix the mana problem? im getting every time out of mana
I see that you changed flesh and stone+ maim for blood and sand.
does it Affect the Dps that much?
Wich one give the most Dps
"
T0biwan escribió:

praxis paua ring temporarily
"
harryhess escribió:
I see that you changed flesh and stone+ maim for blood and sand.
does it Affect the Dps that much?
Wich one give the most Dps

you use both, go look at the gems on the first page
"
T0biwan escribió:

Get "-X to total Mana Cost of Skills" on a ring.
Hi again,
And thanks for the answer, that mana leech helped me out alot.

And update is, that its a blast to play this build, there is just one thing more.

Even though i am trying to get resistances on the things mentioned, im still only 4% fire resistance, -6 cold resistance, and 0 % lightning resistance. I'm lvl 70 at the moment.

Does that mean i need to buy gear with much higher resistances on, or are there another way?

Regards
Just wanna say thank you the guide! I'm a complete noob and still figuring out some mechanics but your guide is just enough new player-friendly.
One question though. In your PoB (skill section), you specify some gem levels. I'm assuming it's your recommended max level? I wanted to double check I understand.
Thanks again for your work! Hope you enjoy the league!
"
Andrimius escribió:
Hi again,
And thanks for the answer, that mana leech helped me out alot.

And update is, that its a blast to play this build, there is just one thing more.

Even though i am trying to get resistances on the things mentioned, im still only 4% fire resistance, -6 cold resistance, and 0 % lightning resistance. I'm lvl 70 at the moment.

Does that mean i need to buy gear with much higher resistances on, or are there another way?

Regards

You need to buy gear. And fast you're going to have a real bad day a lot worse than you are already having without capped res' :p

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional