[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

"
DuFFzbar escribió:

Pretty much my exact experience. I used 1800-2000 alts, never hit above t3 hybrid. I did hit t1 physical 1 time, but ended up failing my annul.

ended up getting lucky on some fossil/annul crafting.

What fossils you used? Only Serrated or mixed something else?
Editado por útlima vez por Asag en 21 jun. 2019 17:45:27
Just for clarity, am I supposed to have 60% chance to impale in tooltip and then the remaining 40% comes from the impale gem itself?
"
Asag escribió:
"
DuFFzbar escribió:

Pretty much my exact experience. I used 1800-2000 alts, never hit above t3 hybrid. I did hit t1 physical 1 time, but ended up failing my annul.

What fossils you used? Only Serrated or mixed something else?

I actually used Prismatic/Corroded/Jagged. The prismatic/corroded cancel each other out in a good way. Cheaper than serrated right now, however is it better? I do not know.

It also was originally a 5 mod craft, and I annuled all 3 bad stats off. Ive tried the same fossil craft like 15-20 more times with all dog results.
Editado por útlima vez por DuFFzbar en 21 jun. 2019 18:38:05
"
DuFFzbar escribió:
So I messed up and didnt craft the crit/quality (facepalm). But still ended up with a 489 dps foil, and eventually I will recraft it I guess.

Took me awhile. Got super lucky and hit 3 annuls on a fossil craft.

Anyway to calculate how much more dps another 14% quality would give?

If you crafted perfect A.spd/Q (16/18) it'd hit 513.4 pDPS.
"
ToasterBunny escribió:
Just for clarity, am I supposed to have 60% chance to impale in tooltip and then the remaining 40% comes from the impale gem itself?

No, the tooltip includes the 40% from the impale gem.
Just out of interest, could you make a Slayer PoB for HH mapping please. While I love the synergy between Glorious Vanity and Soul Tether but seeing HH is really strong this league I cannot help myself thinking about it
Editado por útlima vez por vosszaa en 22 jun. 2019 5:40:57
How challenging is it to do this build (roughly) on SSF? Doesn't really have a lot of required uniques but guessing the weapons in particular could take a while to craft something decent.
"
Gorfion escribió:
How challenging is it to do this build (roughly) on SSF? Doesn't really have a lot of required uniques but guessing the weapons in particular could take a while to craft something decent.

Hi :)

I'm doing SSF Softcore and it's been significantly fun. Currently at lvl94.

I haven't been able to unlock multiple crafting yet (one more key to the Pale Court), but I've killed all the corrupted T16 guardians so far.

I'm not quite sure about SSF Hardcore though. The rares of Monolith Legion are dangerous sometimes.
"
DuFFzbar escribió:
"
Asag escribió:
Ok guys I just used like 1700 alts and I got nothing. I was constantly getting T1 attack speed rolls but for some reason the best flat phys/phys %/phys accuracy was like T5.

At this point I decided to abandon crafting and just buy those swords. But I have 1 question. Should I just set filters to 350 pdps and chose multi crit in implicit to get only thrusting swords? Or should I also set some specific crit% and attack speed? Or set only Jeweled Foils?

Crafting those foils are not an easy task. I spent around 3500 alts and I never got T1 Phys/Acc or Phys. But I got T2 four times. Then I tried to annul and I failed twice. But I ended up with these.

They´re not the best one, but still around 450 dps, which is very good. People are sellig similar ones for 10-12ex each, and my total cost was 14ex for both.
Checking in to see what is next for me.

https://pastebin.com/WUFQJaS9

I assume I need to finally invest in a foil. Currently sitting on 3ish ex. Not a lot of budget.

I know I need to redo my tree, I'm still on the old one pre-timeless. I feel a little squishy in t12s but it isn't too bad.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional