[3.7] 1H-Impale Cyclone Champion/Slayer - 16M+ Shaper DPS Fullbuffed / 158%-220% Movspeed Speedy Boy

Hello. Here's the usual repeated post >:)

I've successfully farmed about 35ex so far ( plan was to get headhunter ) BUT I'm curious if I were to invest into gear what would I even go for? I know jewelry is always the go-to but I noticed I could spend upwards of 15ex for nearly 100 Pdps on each foil. Currently my damage feels good but I definitely get killed from 1 shots quite frequently. I'm at around 5200hp 1200es If I remember correctly.

Also have done all content. IE: uber elder, uber atziri and even 5 way Legion fight.

GEAR:

Editado por útlima vez por Abberath_ en 21 jun. 2019 14:05:35
"
Lÿn escribió:
why did you spec out of Endless Hunger ? isn't it still worth for the overkill leech/stun immunity ?

or does the overkill leech not work with the Glorious Vanity jewel ?

Overkill doesn't work with the cull from Bane of Legends.
Hi, im a bit lost on what to do next, i think i may be lacking a bit of damage for boss fights and a little bit of survability, if someone can help me there is the pastebin
https://pastebin.com/a6GamGyK

An is the daresso salute good for t15 t16 maps or i would be better with a rare amulet?

Hi,
This build has been great btw! Also, I managed to craft this foil that is going for 3ex rn; how should i continue to craft this item?

are you using steelskin or molten shell?
So I messed up and didnt craft the crit/quality (facepalm). But still ended up with a 489 dps foil, and eventually I will recraft it I guess.

Took me awhile. Got super lucky and hit 3 annuls on a fossil craft.

Anyway to calculate how much more dps another 14% quality would give?
Editado por útlima vez por DuFFzbar en 21 jun. 2019 17:17:03
So i was using tanky champion version, which was like this:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.6.0/AAAABAQDAFuvFHWh2QHn_EsYkWhltfIFLYumOuFOKoZgmG8aVelGggcV9orwXz_FU7yfNuhWyXTtvqfQLGJ5dPGTD-na6hjPfi5T-O9yryo4SHiI7W87137kUVeX-hjyQa2NpldN4yXf8kWkGf5FwBqElBuqG_rueuOf0281kv6Pl3l3osEHY3BDMTpSvTYY24tPkn07FPDEFCDYvWMXuR12rA48FHHawSmlnMf-Cuxch3bcIwU8Sn1HfhXsZU0R1SgqRg7BBHloYSEj6vjrlwj3MgAG5c-E2Rjv891gQan6eu-pbkz_Z6B4DVivn4kbRnfX3DLKkOHvUEfZfDQ-7w7wJj0-YVLehyQuhO8=

But now the tree has been changed to:

Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.6.0/AAAABAQDAFuvFHWh2QHn1FIYkfcytfIGIAUti6Y64U4qhmCYbxpV6UaCB-HvivBfP8VTvJ9RR3TtI_a-p9AsYnmTD_jrz34uU_jvWyZyryo4fyuI7W87137kURfcV5f6GAaipldN4yXf8kWkGVb6Rg7AGnSgFeyNfRv67nrjn42_NZL-j3eiwQd_-0MxOlK9NhqNOxTwxBQg2L1jF7kddqwOPBRx2sHehzB8_grsXId23CMFPEp9YVJlTe8OEdVoZYSUwQTcMpcII-pQRwAGeWjz3eXPZ6DKkGBBSHhjcHfjG6pM_4TZeA2fiRtGkn131wW1NugB3E2S2Xw0PhX28CZHfuoY029Yr6lu

Shall i continue using old one or refund some points to use the new one? I will probably i am for level 92-93 though.
IGN: LadyAlistra
Editado por útlima vez por Oxygenjunkie en 21 jun. 2019 17:25:27
First, your build is awesome.. Thanks a lot
I’m newbie, Sorry if i ask a stupid questions..My skill Leap Slam(gem lv10) cost 16 mana and Cyclone(gem lv6) cost much too ( 9mana).. I uses 4 aura Pride, Blood and Sand, Flesh and Stone, Dread Banner and I only have 6 mana.. Also I have two ring - mana cost of skills ( 13 mana ) but not enough.. Those will increase cost mana when gems lv up.. I just level 43, help me.??.

Sorry my English so bad..
Ok guys I just used like 1700 alts and I got nothing. I was constantly getting T1 attack speed rolls but for some reason the best flat phys/phys %/phys accuracy was like T5.

At this point I decided to abandon crafting and just buy those swords. But I have 1 question. Should I just set filters to 350 pdps and chose multi crit in implicit to get only thrusting swords? Or should I also set some specific crit% and attack speed? Or set only Jeweled Foils?
"
Asag escribió:
Ok guys I just used like 1700 alts and I got nothing. I was constantly getting T1 attack speed rolls but for some reason the best flat phys/phys %/phys accuracy was like T5.

At this point I decided to abandon crafting and just buy those swords. But I have 1 question. Should I just set filters to 350 pdps and chose multi crit in implicit to get only thrusting swords? Or should I also set some specific crit% and attack speed? Or set only Jeweled Foils?

Pretty much my exact experience. I used 1800-2000 alts, never hit above t3 hybrid. I did hit t1 physical 1 time, but ended up failing my annul.

ended up getting lucky on some fossil/annul crafting.
Editado por útlima vez por DuFFzbar en 21 jun. 2019 17:37:05

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional