[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

Thank you for the good guide.
After I saw your build in one of Liftingnerd's video, I knew I would love the build.

I just have a quick question on sustaining mana for the AOE skill(AOE Ele hit).

My current AOE ele hit costs 54 mana and single target ele hit costs 28.

With current mana leech I have, It's really hard for me to keep spaming AOE ele hit. (Single target ele hit os fine.)

I have even invested 4 points into mana nodes and am using LV3 Enlighten with auras, but still having problem.

I havn't invested into claw node yet, but would this nodes solve the issue?

or could you give me a guidance on sustaining mana for AOE ele hit?

Run2ya - Sean_Duel

Thank you so much.
The mana leech from the big Claw node solves most mana issues.

Haven't played a build with so much damage so it's quite amusing to see bosses die to a couple of shots. I just wish we could use something like Whirling Blades for movement cause those slow cooldown movement spells are killing me.
How does this build do for clearing?

I'm kinda tossing up between this build and an ice nova build, was wondering which one would clear legion well while also bossing?

I know vaal ice nova destroys legion, but idk how it does for bosses.

This one seems strong for bosses, but idk how it does against legion.
Do you think 30 ex is enough to get this build going?
anyone tried legion farming with this build?
edit: nvm, posted this twice lol
i'll try to change this into a more speedy version for legion farming

wondering whats better if I just want dps, a tombfist or shadows and dust?
Editado por útlima vez por seaside en 2 jul. 2019 17:08:27
"
ProgramTheHologram escribió:
Any ideas for stuff that I can do to be a bit more tanky, i wanna take this build to level 100 and legion kills me by looking at me.

Git gud, buy a headhunter or skip legion. Even at 10k life, you will get oneshotted half the time. Read through the comments a little, the question has been posed multiple times and always received the same answer. Until GGG actually learns to balance you will have to just deal with it.

On the other hand I think it's perfectly acceptable for them to be this crazy considering the rewards you get from them.
Editado por útlima vez por mseabird en 3 jul. 2019 3:50:25
"
OblikZ escribió:
Do you think 30 ex is enough to get this build going?

Not playing the league anymore. Just take a look at my gear, you will answer your own question.
Editado por útlima vez por mseabird en 3 jul. 2019 3:47:51
"
Zantheum escribió:
How does this build do for clearing?

I'm kinda tossing up between this build and an ice nova build, was wondering which one would clear legion well while also bossing?

I know vaal ice nova destroys legion, but idk how it does for bosses.

This one seems strong for bosses, but idk how it does against legion.

I have alwawys cleared legion just fine, bare in mind that this is 'my' playstyle. Many people have had issues, not with clearing but with killing afterwards. I didnt really encounter this problem when playing the league.

A thing to keep in mind tho is, legion rares are like aul. You can be as tanky as you want, but just one 8 mod map with the wrong mods and the only way you are going to be clearing it is to not get hit in the first place.
Just a quick update from me. This build has been great fun, so once again thank you mseabird. I've done close to 40 ùber elders this league and are currently farming 5-man with a HH (no inspired learning) and it comfortably gets way over 5 rows every time, even solo. As I recall I got around 4 rows without a HH solo.

This will be my first level 100, mostly due to the good league mechanics but also due to this build being so much fun. It's been about 2 weeks since I've upgraded any of my items, since it seems a bit pointless at this time.

Editado por útlima vez por dropios en 3 jul. 2019 10:37:07
"
dropios escribió:
Just a quick update from me. This build has been great fun, so once again thank you mseabird. I've done close to 40 ùber elders this league and are currently farming 5-man with a HH (no inspired learning) and it comfortably gets way over 5 rows every time, even solo. As I recall I got around 4 rows without a HH solo.

This will be my first level 100, mostly due to the good league mechanics but also due to this build being so much fun. It's been about 2 weeks since I've upgraded any of my items, since it seems a bit pointless at this time.

Glad you are enjoying it, best of luck for the rest of the league!

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional