[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

"
Tenerbris escribió:
I don't see this question asked anywhere. I might have missed it. But how do you gain frenzy and power charges? Without the unique chest piece that is.

You generate frenzy charges with blood rage and power charges with assassin's mark, so if you have any item on your gear with "curse enemies with level # assassin's mark on hit" you will be able to generate power charges.
"
Tenerbris escribió:
I don't see this question asked anywhere. I might have missed it. But how do you gain frenzy and power charges? Without the unique chest piece that is.

Without aspect of cat, the bloodrage generate frenzy, and the rare ring assasin mark curse generate the power, but for this you need to kill. For bosses if you want charge you need to use other mechanism or skill for generate the charges.
could you maybe post a video of map clear? im curious to see what it looks like thank you!
I want to use Kaom's for extra life but what links do i use now? It completely changes the build because of lack of sockets. You can take out portal and faster casting. Any suggestions on what links to use in my other gear to fix this problem?
"
LightzOutt escribió:
could you maybe post a video of map clear? im curious to see what it looks like thank you!

Check video section.
Editado por útlima vez por mseabird en 29 jun. 2019 20:12:27
"
ProgramTheHologram escribió:
I want to use Kaom's for extra life but what links do i use now? It completely changes the build because of lack of sockets. You can take out portal and faster casting. Any suggestions on what links to use in my other gear to fix this problem?

Check gem section. Please read the guide first, if you then still have questions ill be more than happy to answer all of them.
Hey bud. Really like the guide and have always love Elemental Hit (One of the first skills i played) I was planning to make a scourge arrow slayer but found your build.

What would you say is the order of gear priority. Got 20ex atm and decided to put my "not" used slayer to work and thinking to take him to 100 with this build.

Thanks for the guide bro, super top class:D
How to craft 80 % fire damage and 20% ignite! i d know hot to get that mod!
Hi mate.
Can u check my character
I kill all in t15 t16

But i die very often.

Can u tell me what i need to change
"
Dima_Steep escribió:
How build feels in 5 legion emblem battle?
Video needed! :D

What this guy asked.

I'm trying to find a non-HH build to do emblem runs.

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional