[3.9] Elemental Hit Crit | 5-8k Life | 4-10m DPS | Overleech + CC Immune | All Content

how good is this build for low level legion farming?
Quick question about the mod "% increased critical strike chance against shocked enemies" that can be found on gloves. I know we only deal fire damage due to Avatar of fire but I was wondering that if when using "the taming" if we still shocked enemies.

Just wasn't sure if this was a completely wasted affix on gloves or not.

Thanks for the quality guide!
"
PhantomZA escribió:
Hey bud. Really like the guide and have always love Elemental Hit (One of the first skills i played) I was planning to make a scourge arrow slayer but found your build.

What would you say is the order of gear priority. Got 20ex atm and decided to put my "not" used slayer to work and thinking to take him to 100 with this build.

Thanks for the guide bro, super top class:D

Xophs -> Bow -> Helmet -> everything else. (what to go first depends on what you are lacking - When in doubt just use pob to check for bonusses on each item).

If you are looking to take this to level 100 in solo play, you might want to spec a little more into defense.
"
antares79 escribió:
Hi mate.
Can u check my character
I kill all in t15 t16

But i die very often.

Can u tell me what i need to change

Must be your playstyle (gear is similar to mine) unless its legion rares that kill you, those are just stupidly op. It is beyond me how GGG still hasnt figured out proper scaling.

Bare in mind that this is not and never was meant to be a tanky build, if you desire more tankyness you will have to sacrifice some dps.
Editado por útlima vez por mseabird en 30 jun. 2019 20:45:31
"
Chrom escribió:
"
Dima_Steep escribió:
How build feels in 5 legion emblem battle?
Video needed! :D

What this guy asked.

I'm trying to find a non-HH build to do emblem runs.

Not playing trade league anymore. Judging from the ones I have done so far as cyclone w/o HH, I doubt u will be able to get all rows in a 5 way.

The build is very susceptible to oneshots from stronger legion rares/uniques, you will have to be careful. Also there is proximity shields all over the place in those things which makes it nasty at times.

There is a reason headhunter and inspired learning are so expensive, they are basically the gateway to finishing all rows. It is very hard to do without the buffs, even if you have an aurabot.

---

If at some point I decide to run my collected stones, ill make a vid and post it here.
Editado por útlima vez por mseabird en 30 jun. 2019 20:50:33
"
seaside escribió:
how good is this build for low level legion farming?

Excellent, and way too overpowered. A more clearspeed oriented build might suit better (which you can easily turn this into with some items like qotf and some investment into evasion).
"
IInferno escribió:
Quick question about the mod "% increased critical strike chance against shocked enemies" that can be found on gloves. I know we only deal fire damage due to Avatar of fire but I was wondering that if when using "the taming" if we still shocked enemies.

Just wasn't sure if this was a completely wasted affix on gloves or not.

Thanks for the quality guide!

Thx, I'm glad you like it.

The ring doesnt allow us to shock, the only way to do that is to deal lightning damage or run around with a Yoke of Suffering (not recommended, need to sacrifice way too many points.

So yes, the roll is usseles.
Editado por útlima vez por mseabird en 30 jun. 2019 20:55:43
Any ideas for stuff that I can do to be a bit more tanky, i wanna take this build to level 100 and legion kills me by looking at me.
"
Chrom escribió:
"
Dima_Steep escribió:
How build feels in 5 legion emblem battle?
Video needed! :D

What this guy asked.

I'm trying to find a non-HH build to do emblem runs.

Impale tornado shot/barrage champion is really good for emblems without HH.

This is my current gear but want to change builds as I'm always doing bow builds anyone keen on buying all the gear listed hit a brother up ~ 23ex for it all including gems or just slide into my dms
Editado por útlima vez por Nomsaiyan en 1 jul. 2019 2:46:43

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional