[3.11] YABB (Yet Another Bow Build) +5/+6 Ice Shot Chaingunner Delve 600+ Updated for 3.11

Ok I'm done with ice shot, love the clear but 40ex in gear later dps is still trash, can't even compare to a 20c miner build. GG "bow league".
What is the blue crystals that appear when you kill a monster, is that a microtransaction or a skill?
"
SynixProcessing escribió:

You can try with Inspiration support instead of DoFL if that helps, gives crit and ele too

If you undo Duelist leech and a life node and take Soul Raker, you'll get way more leech and some increased damage. Allowing you to drop the mana flask in favour of Atziri's Promise, boost your damage up

Yeah, I swapped to Inspiration. Need another level before I can swap to Soul Raker. Hopefully Atziri's helps a bit. :)

Just getting dicey out there with red map metamorphs.
[3.9 Metamorph League] YABB - Day Eight - Liches, Raiders and Delves
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4gjoEQGfpY

I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
"
RXTHEBICEPS escribió:
What is the blue crystals that appear when you kill a monster, is that a microtransaction or a skill?

Gloom Herald MTX
I make odd builds and sometimes write guides.
My updates and other junk are at https://www.youtube.com/user/Psywearebabylon
Been playing since before Atziri so got maybe 1% of the games intricacies learnt. Only 4 million more hours playing to be classed as a rank amateur :D
Are there any clues to single target dps in higher maps with this build? Opus/Demise/Ire/Gloomfang/Taming/Lioneye's Fall/Watcher's Eye/The Green Nightmare/Dying Sun and Elder belt in place, and the clear is absolutely amazing. The struggle is with single target. Killing any map bosses or metas in t12+ maps take forever.
Run the Map Clear Gem Setup for Iceshot and switch chain Sup with Barrage Sup. Helped me Greatly melt Bosses while Vaal Grace and Haste are running.
"
Melloi escribió:
Are there any clues to single target dps in higher maps with this build? Opus/Demise/Ire/Gloomfang/Taming/Lioneye's Fall/Watcher's Eye/The Green Nightmare/Dying Sun and Elder belt in place, and the clear is absolutely amazing. The struggle is with single target. Killing any map bosses or metas in t12+ maps take forever.

I was on character creation screen when I read it.

Its really struggle to metas t12+
Since Chill und Freeze are still bugged on metas i think thats why the full damage doesnt seem to happen. feels like the 200% damage like chilled target wont apply in Iceshot, but if you transform it with barrage sup it goes back again. Feels like it for me at least. Lets Hope it gets fixed soon.
Question, have you tried the new Unique "Fury Valve"??

it seems to work really well with the Chain and clears off screen for me, Granted I am only lvl 62

but it seems to clear faster than Gloomfang (and deal more damage)

Reportar publicación del foro

Reportar cuenta:

Tipo de reporte

Información adicional